Chapter 12

Our Little Angel

A month after that, Daehyun together with BAP had to leave to Japan for a showcase. He would stay four days over there. We led him to the airport and their driver took us home. Jimin was a little sad that she wouldn’t see her father for some time.

The cameras followed us as usually. The children from the kindergarten grew accustomed with the new people. At the college they could record only during the breaks.

The days felt lonely without Daehyun. I missed his hugs and kisses, the way he made me feel.

“What’s wrong with you?” Bom asked me.

“Nothing.”

“Just admit that you miss him.” CL said.

“Him who?”

“There she starts again.” Minzy said.

“Ok, I admit. It’s terrible when he’s not around me. It’s like my whole body needs to be next to him, to feel his warmth.” What I didn’t knew is that a camera was recording my confession.

The boys returned after what seemed an eternity. Daehyun hugged us and kissed Jimin’s forehead. I was waiting for him to kiss my cheek or something, but didn’t.

It was Sunday  and Jimin was with the girls at our apartment. I was with Daehyun waiting for the show to start. We sat on the floor with a bowl of popcorn and two glasses of juice.

In the beginning they showed us at the airport, than me and Jimin during that day. After that, BAP were in the plane then at the hotel. I saw some images from the showcase then from a photoshoot. The next day they went shopping in a department store. Daehyun was in a toy-store buying the teddy-bear he gave Jimin. He then entered a jewelry store and bought a beautiful bracelet. “That’s for Heeyoung. I hope she will like it.” he said. A box appeared in front of me. I opened it and I found the bracelet he bought from Japan.

“Do you like it?”

“It’s beautiful. Thank you.” I said and kissed his cheek.

An image of our living-room appeared on the screen. I heard my confession. I looked at Daehyun and he was smiling. He hugged me and put his head on my shoulder.

“Am I warm?”

“When did they film that?”

“They are sneaky. You have to be careful when they are around, but I’m quite happy they recorded that.” he said grinning.

That evening he held me in his arms and showered me with light kisses. His hands were caressing my skin, making it burn.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Like one of my friends said, they are making a dongsaeng for Jimin. (I tend to be very subtle with this scenes, so I wanted to make sure everyone understands what happened there )