Chapter 5

Our Little Angel

We left my father’s house and went to Daehyun’s apartment where the boys were waiting to meet Jimin. When we entered they were in the living-room, standing in a line. Jimin was a little scared and hid behind us.

“Jimin, these are your uncles: Yongguk, Himchan, Youngjae, Jongup and Zelo. Say hello to them.” Daehyun told her. Me and Jimin greeted them, then Himchan took Jimin away. Daehyun went after them. I was left alone with Yongguk.

“I never thought Daehyun will be the first one that has a child. How is he doing?”

“He really wants to take care of Jimin and he’s good at it, but we still have a lot to learn.”

“Jimin must be very happy to have parents like you, but it would be even better if she will have a little brother or sister.” he said for himself the last part.

Joungup was running, Jimin and Zelo were following him with swords made of balloons, Himchan couldn’t stop laughing and Youngjae was smiling. Daehyun arranged a balloon crown on my head, smiled satisfied and ran after the younger other ones.

“Sister-in-law melted the ice cube.” Youngjae said to Himchan that nodded.

We all went to a park nearby. The trees blocked the sun and there were only some old peoples. It was so quiet until we came. Himchan was trying to hug Zelo but the latter was hiding behind Yongguk and Jongup.

I was staying on a bench watching Jimin swinging when Daehyun sat next to me and leaned his head on my shoulder and closed his eyes.

“Today was so tiring… These guys are worse that the kids.” he said.

‘Jung Daehyun what are you doing acting like we are newlyweds. Get that pretty face of yours away or I might fall for you and look like a love struck puppy.’ I was thinking of a way to escape his deadly charms when Himchan took us a picture.

“ Guys watch this. They look so cute together!”

“Daehyun.” I poked his cheek. He was asleep. I shacked him, but he snuggled closer to me. There were six pairs of eyes watching us and I felt uncomfortable. I shacked him harder and he woke up. When he realized the position we were in, he stood up and blushed, thing that looked adorable.

It was staring to get cold, so Daehyun brought us home. After kissing Jimin on the cheeks and unexpectedly hugging me he left. We took dinner and fell asleep fast because we were tired by all the playing we had.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: The part in italic is what Heeyoung is thinking.