Chapter 1

Our Little Angel

The sun rays that fell on my face woke me up. I tried to hide from them but I hit something warm. Opening my eyes I saw a man’s chest. I panicked. Where I was? He stirred and opened his eyes. He was surprised to see me there. We were staring at each other when the alarm clock rang and I started to scream.

“ Stop screaming, my head hurts.” he said.

I grabbed a shirt and got out the bedroom. I found my cardigan lying on the sofa. My bag was on the floor. I searched my phone and a box grabbed my attention. A post-it was stuck on the little box with the morning-after pills: “ Our dear friend you will need this. Please don’t kill us for giving you a night with one of the hottest guys we could find, your amazing friends.”

“ Amazing friends, huh? Just wait until I catch you.”

“ What’s wrong?” the guy exited his room only wearing a pair of sweatpants. The light hit his face and I realized who he was. I handed him the note. After a small pause he said:

“They didn’t do this alone. The guys were involved.”

“ The guys?”

“ Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. Jung Daehyun, the main vocalist of BAP.”

“ Lee Heeyoung. Do you remember what…” He shacked his head.

“ I guess they got us drunk.”

The door opened and five guys entered the apartment. I was only wearing one of Daehyun’s shirts which was pretty short, so I hid behind him.

“ We see you are busy, we’ll come back later.” Himchan said.

“Not so fast. Heeyoung go in my room.”

I hurried and closed the door. I was looking for my clothes when I heard Daehyun speaking.

“ Who was the idiot with the ideea?” Silence. “ Do you think it’s funny to play with people like this only for your entertainment?”

“ You were very tense this days, so we thought it may help.” Youngjae said.

“ And the girl’s friends said she had to get over her fear of love. We thought it was a good solution.” Yongguk said.

“Get out!” Daehyun yelled. Zelo tried to calm him, but no success.

I dressed up and took a pill. Daehyun entered and plopped on the bed. My eyes became watery. He noticed and hugged me. I started to cry and he brushed away my tears.

“ They said you’re afraid to love. Why?” he asked, stil hugging me.

“ My parents divorced when I was 12. That destroyed my world. A few months later my mother died. She couldn’t forget my father so she slowly lost herself. Love is a scary thing. It can disappear in a moment even though you believe it will last forever. Your soul becomes an empty shell.”