“Is the great 5zic suffering from inferiority complex?”

Beautiful Stranger

“Wow, someone’s happy.” Tasha commented lightly as she fixed Sims’ jacket.

He smiled at her, flashing his pearly white teeth. “Of course I’m happy! I’m going to be performing on the very same stage as my favourite group!”

“Oh really? And who is that?” Tasha chuckled.

“Big Bang.” Cream answered for him.

Tasha dropped the chain she was holding and her face drained of all colours. Gulping, she stared wide eyed at Cream.

“What?” She croaked out.

“Yeah! He has this weird obsession over Big Bang!” Cream replied with a laugh, not noticing how pale Tasha had become.

5zic glanced at her the moment he heard the chain land on the floor and knew immediately that something was wrong. Her face was deathly white so he strolled over to her, concern etched on his face.

“You ok?” He asked quietly.

“Huh?” She said distractedly, the word ‘Big Bang’ echoing in her head. He was here... He was here today and if she was to turn around the corner, she might see him... She might bump into him and then what? She didn't tell him that she was working for someone now, in fact, she didn't tell him about a lot of stuff and she was nervous, if not scared... How was she to face him?

“Are you ok?” 5zic grabbed her arm.

She quickly flashed him a smile, she hoped it was a convincing smile, before placing the chain around his neck. “I’m fine.”

“Tasha, you know you’re not very good at lying right?” He raised his eyebrow.

She let out a nervous chuckle and squeezed his hand, as if that could somehow assure him that she was fine. “Really oppa, I’m fine.”  

Their ‘relationship’, if you could call it that, improved a whole lot the moment they returned to Korea a week ago. There were no more arguments, just a lot of secret smiles and occasional kisses in an empty hallway, or a deserted studio. She was quite content with what they were, but she couldn't help feeling guilty. She had promised him that she would break up with her boyfriend as soon as they landed in Korea, but she never yet had the chance to see him, not because he was busy, but because she was avoiding him. No, if truth be told, she wasn’t avoiding him, she was just waiting for the perfect moment to break it to him. It was just that that moment had yet to present itself...

“Guys, can you all come here for a bit?” Their manager called out.

5zic gave her one last look before heading towards their manager, his mind on her. He knew something was wrong. Her face was deathly pale at the mention of Big Bang. There was something that she was not telling him...

She stuffed her hands into her jeans’ pockets and walked out the door, wanting to get a breath of fresh air. It was so crowded inside the dressing room that she couldn't hear herself think. She bit her bottom lip in concentration. She was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't realise where she was going until she bumped into someone and the perfect moment finally presented itself...

“Oh I’m so sorry!” She quickly apologized with a bow.

“Tasha?”

She gave a start and looked up slowly, her heartbeat erratic. She knew that voice. Why now? Why did she have to meet him now? She didn't know what to say to him... yet!

“Oppa!” Her voice came out as a squeak.

“Tasha!” He said again, relief evident on his face. He pulled her into his arms and breathed softly into her ear. “I’ve missed you...”

“Oppa...”

“I can’t believe you walked away from me just because of that one night. I’m sorry if I offended you that night. I really didn't mean to...”

“Aniyo oppa, I forgave you a long time ago...”

His brow creased. “Then why haven’t you come back to the apartment? Why are you still staying with Dina? Why haven’t you returned any of my calls? Where have you been Tasha?”

There was no breath in between the questions and her heart sank. He was truly worried about her. Why was he doing this to her? Why couldn't he just break up with her? She hasn’t exactly been the best girlfriend...

“Tasha! There you are!” 5zic called out, running over to her.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. This was it. There was going to be war, she just knew it. She hoped she would come out alive, even if she was hurt...

She watched as her boyfriend frowned, 5zic wearing the same expression on his face.

“You’re 5zic aren’t you?” Her boyfriend asked.

“Sunbae.” 5zic replied with a slight nod. He saw the look on Tasha’s face from the corner of his eyes and he cursed inwardly. It couldn't be could it? TOP from Big Bang was her boyfriend? Why else would they be talking? Not to mention, that strange reaction she had at the mention of Big Bang earlier seemed to support his assumption... He cleared his throat and turned to Tasha.

He would ask her later when they were alone.

“C’mon Tasha, let’s go. Final outfit check before we go on stage.” He said, placing his hand on her shoulder.

“Hold on, I was talking to her.” TOP grabbed her arm before she could walk away.

“Miahnhaeyo TOP sshi, but we really need her.” 5zic insisted.

“Tasha, why does he need you? What are you doing with him?” TOP asked in confusion.

“TOP oppa...” Tasha stuttered. She was so nervous she was at a loss for words. What in the world was she supposed to say?

5zic stared at Tasha, perplexed. So she didn't tell him yet... That was fine, because he was going to tell him. He was fed-up with the way she kept putting it off. Well, he was going to do it for her, even if it meant receiving a yell from her later...

“Tasha, you didn't tell him?” 5zic asked, feigning surprise.

“Tell me what?” TOP asked sharply.

5zic smirked before removing TOP’s hold on Tasha’s arm. “TOP sshi, I don't know why you are so concerned with Tasha, but she and I... we hooked up...”

“5zic!”

“What?! How dare you say stuff like that? She’s not the kinda girl that would cheat on her boyfriend!” TOP said, angrily grabbing 5zic by the collar.

“Oh so you’re her boyfriend? Funny, she never said anything about having a boyfriend. Have you considered that maybe you’ve been such a jerk to her that she’s now seeking someone else? I don't know, a better man?”

“Oppa!”

“You little...” TOP muttered furiously before throwing a punch at 5zic.

Tasha let out a scream and stood in between them before TOP could throw another punch. She told 5zic to go back to the dressing room while she dealt with TOP. This was getting way out of hand. She waited until 5zic was nowhere in sight before finally telling TOP everything. When she got his reply, she ran back to the dressing room, searching for 5zic.

She found him in front of the mirror, inspecting the cut on his face. He looked at her before he looked down, feeling ashamed.

“I’m sorry... I shouldn’t have...” He started to say. He stopped when she started to giggle. Quickly, his eyes flew to her face and confusion flooded his mind. Why was she laughing?

“Thank you...” She finally managed to say. She was glad that the dressing room was now empty. Everyone else was backstage waiting for their turn to perform but she had to say what she needed to say before she sent him off. So she closed the distance between them and placed a chaste kiss on his lips before plastering a band-aid over the cut on his cheek. It felt good to finally kiss him without feeling guilty...

“For what?” He croaked out after a while of silence.

“You were a bit out of line when you said all those stuff to TOP oppa but... I’m glad you did. I finally told him I wanted to break up with him...”

“What did he say?” 5zic asked, almost afraid to hear the answer.

“Surprisingly, he took it really well...” Tasha replied with a smile. “It’s almost time for your performance. Shall we go?”

“Yah...” 5zic said, still holding onto her hand. “You won’t regret it will you?”

“Regret what?”

“Regret breaking up with him... I mean, I can’t deny the fact that he’s bloody handsome. Not to mention, he’s much more successful than me, and rich too...”

Tasha raised her eyebrow, the smile still on her lips. “Is the great 5zic suffering from inferiority complex?”

“I’m not! But you...”

She cut his sentence with a sweet kiss on his lips. She didn't know what his problem was. Wasn’t he the one who told her to break up with her boyfriend?

“I hope I convinced you...” She murmured against his lips.

“Mmm...” He said with his eyes closed. “Can’t we just stay here and continue doing what we were doing instead?”

Tasha giggled and shook her head, before pulling him towards the door. “Your performance is in exactly 5 minutes...” She said. Then she turned around and winked at him. “Maybe we can continue later tonight...”

5zic grinned and followed her like a lost puppy. Looks like everything was going to be alright after all... 


Chapter Posted on: Jun. 3. 2013

 

Another chapter is up! So I chose TOP because right before I wrote this chapter, I saw a really hot photo of him and decided to go with him.. Hope it's ok with everyone! TOP is just a cameo in this fic... Hahaha... i don't want to complicate the story with a third person involved... hahah... anyways, hope you guys like this chapter!!! Please enjoy! Don't forget to comment ok? Thanks for subscribing by the way! =D