“Tasha nuna, you might just be 5zic hyung’s first love.”

Beautiful Stranger

 

“You still haven’t answered my question.”

“Drop it 5zic. It’s been 3 days.” Tasha replied, not bothering to look up from her sketchbook. He was annoying. Not to mention, he just would not leave her sight ever since she came to work at Jungle Entertainment. She knew a part of her secretly loved the fact that he’s been following her, but a small part of her wished he’d just go away and leave her the hell alone. She needed to focus on her work and with him around, she couldn't think of anything else but him. Needless to say, she had no idea what the new concept would be. They were shooting a new music video soon and if she didn't get their outfits ready in time, they might just have to film .

“Which means you have had more than enough time to think of an answer.” 5zic quipped.

Tasha sighed and finally turned her eyes towards him. “5zic sshi, it’s none of your business whether or not I broke up with him. So drop it.”

“C’mon. I thought we’re passed that already. You already told me you don't love him anymore.” 5zic said, driving her closer towards insanity. What did he want from her?

“Yah... Please just go away. I really need to think of a styling concept for your new music video!” Tasha exclaimed in frustration.

“I can’t. You called me here remember? We’re waiting for the others.” 5zic replied as he leaned back in his chair. “They’re gonna be late, so we might as well get comfortable with each other.”

Tasha scoffed. “Get comfortable with each other? Uhh, no. I don't think so.”

“Tasha sshi, we’re working together. It’s not healthy to have all this animosity between us.” 5zic grinned. “Not to mention, .”

Tasha looked at him, her expression one of incredulity. “What the hell? What are you talking about? You’re crazy!”

“Am I?” 5zic said, his face inching closer towards her. “You can’t deny this chemistry we have.”

“There is no chemistry, there is no... biology or physics or whatever between us. You’re delusional!” Tasha said, horrified.

5zic shrugged. “Ok, whatever. Keep denying it all you want.”

Tasha shook her head at him and returned to her sketchbook, all the while mumbling profanity under her breath. He was going to be the death of her someday, she just knew it. Yes, he was acting a hero the first time she met him, but there was no denying that she was slightly attracted to him. It was supposed to be a onetime thing, he was just a stranger from the club after all. In all honesty, she didn't expect that she’d ever see him again. But then there he was, appearing out of the blue and waltzing back into her life like he was supposed to be there all along. She bit the tip of her pen in deep thought. She didn't believe in fate, but was this it? People appeared in other people’s life for a reason, so what was his?

“Hi! So sorry we’re late!” Cream said, rushing in and startling her out of her reverie.

“Tasha nuna! Mianhaeyo! Kangnam hyung got lost.” Sims said with an apologetic smile.

“Hey! I did not get lost! I was merely going in the wrong direction.” Kangnam said as he strode in.

Cream rolled his eyes. “Hence, the word ‘lost’ hyung.”

“Whatever.” Kangnam replied with a wave of his hand. “Anyways, why did you call us here today Tasha sshi?”

“Ahh... I wanted to get your measurements for the outfits.”

“But you don't even have the concept ready yet.” 5zic pointed out.

“Maybe if you leave me alone for a second, I might just finish it.” Tasha said, her tone accusing.

“He’s been bugging you? No wonder he rarely hangs out with us nowadays.” Cream said, flashing 5zic a cheeky smile.

 “What is this?” Kangnam said delightfully. “Our little 5zic is in love?”

“In love?” Tasha and 5zic shouted simultaneously.

“Tasha nuna, you might just be 5zic hyung’s first love.” Sims grinned.

“What? No!”

“Yah! Shut it!” 5zic said, embarrassed as he stood up from his seat, avoiding eye contact with Tasha at all cost. Stupid maknae. He didn't have to say it out loud. He was a badass rapper; he was supposed to have many ‘loves’ before. Tasha was not supposed to know that he never had any experience in that department before. His reputation has now officially gone down the drain, no thanks to the maknae.

“Anyways, we need to get back to the studio. Let’s get this over with.” Cream said, taking off his jacket.

“Why are we doing this again? I thought Renee nuna already had our measurements.” Sims asked, confused.

“I know. But she went home for the day. And I didn't want to disturb her. Besides, I like to do things on my own.” Tasha replied, grabbing a measuring tape from the nearby shelf. “Please take off your jacket.”

“I can take off my shirt too if you want.” 5zic whispered ily, loud enough for everyone in the room to hear.

Tasha blushed at his remark while the others cried out in disgust. “Eww hyung, don't be a ert!” Cream exclaimed.

“It’s ok Cream. He has always been one, he probably would always be one.” Tasha replied as she measured Sims. “You know Sims, your height never fails to amaze me.” She continued.

“I know.” Sims grinned. “Renee nuna said the same thing the first time she measured me.”

Tasha chuckled as a response before moving on to Cream then Kangnam. “Kangnam oppa, you are too skinny. Please eat something.”

“Tasha sshi, I’ve been stuffing my face with meat for the last few years. My body just doesn’t want to gain weight.” Kangnam informed her.

“What? Wahh... Oppa I’m so jealous! That’s like every girl’s dream!” Tasha said with a sad expression. “If only my body’s like that...”

“What are you talking about? Your body’s perfect!” 5zic exclaimed.

“Eww hyung! Urgh, this is so gross. C’mon Sims, let’s go back to the studio.” Cream said, walking out with Sims in tow.

“Will you be ok with our disgusting leader alone or do you want me to stay?” Kangnam asked.

Tasha smiled at him and motioned for him to leave. “It’s ok oppa, I can handle him.”

“Ok. Remember, the three of us are just a shout away if you need us to rescue you.” Kangnam said.

“Hyung! Why do you talk like I’m going to her or something?” 5zic asked, baffled.

Kangnam shrugged. “Anything is possible with you.” He said before walking out with a wave.

Tasha took a deep breath, aware that physically he was more buff than the others. And she was a er for buff guys. She bit her lip in apprehension, before she turned to finally look at him. Her eyes widened in surprise as he stood there in his sleeveless white beater, her heart beating at the speed of light. She gulped as she took in his muscled physique and the tattoos on his left arm. She couldn't make out what it said but he looked... ing good. She cleared , feeling the heat rise up her cheeks. She looked away when she realized that she had been staring at him for too long.

5zic chuckled. “I’m guessing you like what you see...”

Tasha scoffed, trying to brush it off. In truth though, her hands were trembling as she measured him. “I’ve seen... better.”

“Really? Then why the blush on your cheeks?” 5zic asked, his finger tracing the contours of her cheek in a seductive manner.

“I... uhh. I’m not blushing!” Tasha denied. She quickly took a step away from him once she was done for fear that he might hear just how loud her heart was beating against her ribcage. Why did he have such an effect on her? She wasn’t supposed to feel this way. After all, she didn't exactly break up with her boyfriend... yet. They were merely spending some time apart. A sigh escaped her lips. Why did she have to be stuck in this position? Why did he have to be so freaking handsome?

“Is everything ok?” 5zic’s voice penetrated her thoughts.

“Huh?” She said, looking up. “Fine, everything’s fine.”

“Coz you looked like you were thinking about a solution for global warming or something.” 5zic said with a grin.

“5zic sshi, please go.” Tasha said, almost dejectedly.

“See, I don't get you. Why do you call Kangnam hyung oppa, but you won’t call me oppa? Aren’t you the same age as Cream?”

“Oh my goodness! Why are you so annoying? Leave me alone, please! Do I have to beg?” Tasha cried out in frustration. She couldn't handle her fast beating heart, and the uncontrollable tremble of her hands any longer. If he continue to stay with her, she might just die from cardiac arrest.

“Ok, ok. I’ll leave.” 5zic said, raising his hand in defeat. “But before I go, please tell me you broke up with your boyfriend.”

“No, I haven’t. There! I said it. I haven’t broken up with my boyfriend. We’re just spending some time apart.” Tasha replied in annoyance. “You got your answer! Happy now?”

“Honestly... no. Not at all...” 

 


 

Chapter Posted on: Aug. 10. 2012

Third chapter is up! ^^ Hope you guys like it! MIB seriously needs more love!!!! =)