“I thought I told you not to try anything funny.”

Beautiful Stranger

 

“Nuna, are you ok?” Sims asked as he took another mouthful of the sandwich he was holding.

“Huh?” Tasha said, startled at the sudden loudness of his voice. She looked up from staring at the table and flashed him a timid smile. “I’m fine Sims...”

“Are you sure? Your mind seems to wander off quite a lot today...” He continued.

“Really, it’s nothing.” Tasha tried to shrug it off. “Maybe I’m just jetlag. I get that a lot when I travel.”

“Or maybe she was too busy thinking of something... or someone.”  A voice from behind her interrupted.

Her eyes widened in surprise and she blushed upon hearing his voice. It was the one voice she really didn't want to hear... or maybe deep down, she was waiting to hear his voice. Whatever it was, the caravan they were in suddenly became too hot, and she found it extremely difficult to breathe... oh dear God, since when did he have such a strong effect on her? It couldn’t be since they shared a kiss on the plane! They haven’t even talked ever since!

“Sims? You’re done with your outfit right? Go outside, the director wants to talk to you...” He said to the youngest MIB member.

“Arasso. See you later nuna. If 5zic hyung tries to do anything funny, shout ok? I’ll come right in.” Sims said with a smile.

Tasha let out a forced laugh while 5zic grumbled loudly in the background. Seriously, why do they all think he might do anything to her? He just wanted to talk to her... or maybe kiss her again. She had been avoiding him since they landed and he was going crazy with the lack of contact. Why couldn't she smile at him the way she smiled at KangNam, or Cream, or even Sims?  Why was it so hard for her to do just that?

He waited until Sims closed the door before making his way towards her. He wanted to hold her hand, wanted to caress her face... He managed to stop himself just in time for fear of looking like a creep. What was happening to him? He was never one to fall head over heels for a girl before. It was always the other way around. Why was the attraction towards her so strong? What kind of magic was she using on him?

She could feel his breath on her cheek and looked at him through her lashes. A small sound escaped her lips upon finding him just mere inches from her. If she was to move, their noses would touch. Just another step and they would lock lips again, just like the time in the plane... She cleared and tried to take a step back, only to be stopped by him grabbing hold of her hand. She questioned him with her eyes and he shook his head.

“Don’t move...” He whispered after having the courage to hold her. He leaned in and placed his forehead on hers, taking in the strawberry scent of her hair. He could see her eyes demanding answers from him but in truth, he didn't know what he was doing either. All he wanted was to bask in her presence... Just listening to her breathing was enough to make him happy...

“What are you doing?” She asked finally.

“I’ve missed you...” He replied softly. He caressed her cheek and kissed it when he realised he still had some of the courage left from earlier. He leaned back and smiled when he found her in a state of shock. Was it that shocking? How much more obvious can he get?

“We shouldn’t do this here... Cream might walk in soon.” She fidgeted nervously after finding her voice. Her cheek was still tingling from the kiss he gave her. She could barely even think, what with the small little voice in her head screaming like a little girl...

“I like you.” He said bluntly. There was no point in running around in circles any longer. It was obvious they felt something for each other, so why can’t they move on to the next phase? What was keeping her back? If she wanted confirmation on how he truly felt, well, he just gave her. What more did she want?

“What?”

“You heard me.” He said. “And I know you like me too. Can’t you give me a chance?” He asked, staring intently at her.

“I... uhh... it’s not that simple 5zic sshi.” She replied hesitantly.

He growled under his breath in frustration. “Why is it not simple? It’s so obvious we like each other. Why can’t we just move on?”

“I just... I don't know you well enough to start dating you.” She said in exasperation.

He raised his eyebrow at her. “That’s your reason? The fact that you don’t know me well enough? Really?”

“Yes! Really!” She exclaimed loudly. “I don't know what you like, what you don’t like... What you like to do, what you like to eat...”

“Ok fine. Then, let’s go out tonight.” He suggested.

Her breath hitched. “Go out? Tonight?”

“Yeah. We’ll go out for dinner, and you can ask me all those questions you wanted to ask.” 5zic said. He was challenging her to accept his offer, with the way he was looking at her. She bit her lip anxiously. What should she do?

“Ok, fine.” She said, finally accepting his offer. “On one condition.”

“What’s that?” He asked with a smirk.

“Don’t try to do anything funny.” She said with narrowed eyes.

“Why does everyone think like that about me?” 5zic said, flailing his arms in the air in exasperation like a man drowning.

“I don't know... You just have this... vibe I think...” Tasha chuckled.

“Vibe? Really?” 5zic said when an idea popped in his head. Since everyone think like that of him, he might as well just do something... right?

“It’s kinda hot in here don't you think?” He said and proceeded to remove his jacket before taking off his white wife-beater. He watched in amusement as two pink spots appeared on her cheeks as she stared at him open mouthed. He strutted his way over to her, rubbing the back of his neck in a seductive manner. He was well aware of the fact that her eyes were roaming all over his body, and his ego inflated.

He kept advancing towards her, knowing full well that she would step back. He walked until he got her cornered against the wall and placed his arms at the sides of her head, a cheeky smile on his face.

“I thought I told you not to try anything funny.” Tasha stuttered. Goodness gracious eyes! Stop staring at his hot body!

5zic wrapped a strand of her hair around his finger and played with it. “Well, since everyone thinks I’ll do something, I might as well right?”

“Stop it 5zic sshi. This is really not the time to play around.” She said quietly.

He detected a hint of solemn in her voice and knew that she was serious this time. He stared deep into her eyes, noticing for the first time the brown flecks that make her eyes sparkle. He counted three tiny little moles that were barely visible on her nose and his knees buckled.

“God, you’re beautiful.” He breathed, his hand caressing her cheek once more.

She didn't know what took over her hands though she knew for sure that it wasn’t her mind. All she knew was that she had her arms wrapped around him the next second, her lips planted firmly on his. She took 5zic by surprise, but it wasn’t long before he responded happily to her kiss. He sighed happily against her lips... this was what he wanted all along. His head was spinning, and he could’ve sworn he heard fireworks exploding...

She pulled away when she could no longer breathe and looked at him shyly.  The pink spots made their way back onto her cheeks when she took in his dishevelled hair, and the red marks around his neck. That was not her doing, was it?

“So, what was that for?” 5zic asked teasingly.

“Ahh... errmm...” She replied nervously. “It was just...”

“Shh... it’s ok. I’ll keep it a secret.” He said with a wink. He leaned in and whispered in her ear. “So if we ever make it to the bedroom next time, I promise I’ll let you take the lead...”

 


 

Chapter Posted on: Apr. 17. 2013

OMG! I'm soooo sorry! I've been soooooo busy lately!!!! T_T I'm really sorry! I hope I still have my readers!!! I decided to write today because well, they made a comeback and 5zic is looking hotter than ever!!!! =D Updates won't be frequent though because I am now on my study break and will b having my exams early May. But i realised ideas ALWAYS come during this period so i thought, why not just write one chap? hahaha... I hope you guys like this one! Enjoy! Happy reading!!! Again, thanks to all my subscribers and readers and commentors! LOVE YOU GUYS!!! =D