“Tasha sshi, you are so in love with me...”

Beautiful Stranger

Shielding herself with a newspaper she found on the sidewalk, she hurriedly made her way to the company. It was raining heavily, but that didn't stop the smile from growing on her face.  To her, it was a beautiful day, regardless of the dark grey sky.

Her pace quickened once she saw the company in view, gripping her bag as tightly as she could. They were flying off to the States today and she couldn’t be any happier. A few days of sightseeing would be good for her, considering how weird her life had turned out lately, thanks to a certain buff blond male. Her mind flashed to that night, and her cheeks burned at the thought of his lips pressed against hers. It was in public too which caused her to receive a distasteful look from an old couple who just happened to pass by. Not that she cared of course, she was much too dazed to think of anything else besides his lips.

She went through the double doors, glad to find that a certain blond man was nowhere in sight. They were supposed to gather at the company, and since there were still a few hours left before they had to fly, she made her way into the dressing room to pack the outfits the boys would wear for the music video. She realised too late that one of the wheels was broken and she blew at her bangs in frustration. There was absolutely no way she could carry it all the way to the reception area.

Slowly, she dragged the bag with her, huffing and puffing at the effort. It was just too heavy for her. She could feel sweat starting to trickle down her neck and she didn’t even take more than ten steps. Why was there no one in sight?

Just as she was about to take another rest, she heard a soft chuckle from behind. She turned to look, and her face immediately flushed crimson. It was 5zic.

“Hey... need help with that?” He said with a grin, pointing at the enormous bag.

She cleared , and she shook her head. “Aniyo. Gwaenchanayo.”

“Arasso.” He said with a shrug before walking past her and towards the hall.

“Ah!” The sound escaped her lips and her forehead creased into a frown. Seriously? That was it? Wasn’t he going to insist on helping her carry the bag? How can he be so... casual? They were his clothes! Not hers!

He stopped walking upon hearing the sound, and turned to look. He raised his eyebrow. “What? I thought you said you don't want any help.”

She her suddenly dry lips, and narrowed her gaze at him. She was merely being coy. Couldn’t he see that? God, what guy in the world wouldn’t help a woman in need?

“I was...”

Before she could continue, he grabbed the bag from her. He didn't get very far when he too, stopped walking. “God, what the hell did you put in here?”

“Hey! Don’t blame me. It’s not my bag! It’s full of your things, and the other guys.” She said, crossing her arms.

He eyed the small bag she was carrying and smirked. He inched closer towards her and whispered ily. “And what do you have in there? Lingerie? Coz I was hoping we could have some fun on this trip.”

She felt the heat rise up her neck, and her cheeks reddened by the second. How can he say that so nonchalantly? Were all guys like this? Or was it just him? The butterflies in her stomach were fluttering uncontrollably, and so was her heart. She might just get cardiac arrest if he kept this up.

“Ah, hyung! There you are. I’ve been looking everywhere for you! Nuna too! C’mon, let’s go! If not, we’ll be late!” Sims exclaimed.

“Yah! Come here and carry this will ya?” 5zic said, pointing at the bag by his feet. Both he and Tasha watched in amazement when he carried the bag with ease. What the hell did the boy eat to gain such strength?

“Err Sims, wait for me!” Tasha called out, not wanting to be left alone with 5zic. It wasn’t just his words that were making her blush, it was everything about him. She clutched her shirt as she tried to take a deep breath, trying hard to forget how perfectly good he looked in the red jacket he was wearing. This was not good. She was sure if she had to spend another moment with him, she would go insane.

They reached the airport in record time, Tasha making sure that she was nowhere near 5zic in the van. Of course, that didn't mean she couldn't see him looking at her from the corner of her eyes. She wasn’t sure how to act around him. Yes, they shared a kiss. Then what? They could hardly be classified as a couple, they barely even knew each other.

She stowed her bag in the overhead compartment once she boarded the flight and took the seat by the window. Where was Kangnam oppa? He was supposed to sit next to her. She felt the seat next to her moved and looked to the side, only to find 5zic looking back at her.

Her eyes widened in surprise. “What are you doing here?” She squeaked, aware that if she moved any closer, their noses would touch.

He raised his eyebrow at her. “Uhm... I thought we’re flying to the States today.”

“Don’t be silly. I meant, I thought Kangnam oppa was supposed to sit next to me.”

“Ahh...” 5zic nodded his head. “He switched seats with me. He said he wanted to sit next to Cream.”

“Really?” Tasha asked suspiciously.

“No.” He replied, running his fingers through his hair. “Why does it matter where we sit?”

Tasha pursed her lips together to refrain herself from commenting. Whatever. He can sit wherever he wants. She couldn't care less. But the flight to the States was a long one, and she wasn’t sure she would make it there alive, not with her rapidly beating heart.

“Tasha.” 5zic spoke up once they were high above the clouds.

“What?” She said after a while.

“Really? We’re not going to talk about it?” He said quietly.

Tasha focused her eyes on him. “Talk about what?” She said, pretending not to know what he meant.

He sighed. “I know you felt something that night. Something changed between us that night.”

“So, what do you want me to do?” She replied, fidgeting in her seat.

“I want to know... what we are now.” He said, his eyes piercing through hers.

“I... I don't know 5zic sshi.” She said, after a while of silence. “Why don't you tell me? You were the one who kissed me.”

“Do you like me?”

“What?”

“Do you like me?” 5zic repeated his question.

“I...” She stuttered nervously. Does she like him? She honestly didn't know. How was she supposed to answer that? “I don't know 5zic sshi. God, how can you be so blunt?” She said exasperatedly.

“If I remember correctly, you were quite blunt with me the first time we met too.” 5zic pointed out. “C’mon Tasha, it’s not a matter of life and death. You can just say it. Besides, I already know the answer anyway.” He continued with a smirk.

“Well then, I don't see any point of you asking me if you already know the answer.” She said once she was done gaping at his inflated ego.

“A little confirmation never hurt anybody right?” He whispered when the air hostess walked by. “From the way you kissed me back that night, I have to say you have quite a big crush on me.”

“I do not!” Tasha exclaimed loudly. “Yah! Don't think that highly of yourself. Your kiss...” She said through pursed lips. “Wasn’t that great.”

“Oh really?” 5zic said, raising his eyebrow. “So if I kiss you now, you wouldn’t kiss me back right?”

“You wouldn’t dare.” She said quietly, glaring daggers at him.

He quickly scanned the area and upon finding no one near them, he placed his lips on hers, relieving the event of that night. Almost immediately, her eyes fluttered close. She responded eagerly to his kiss and he smirked against her lips. Who was she kidding? She was so head over heels for him, there was absolutely no doubt about that.

“So...” 5zic said once he pulled away, a smile on his lips. “Tasha sshi, you are so in love with me...”

 


 

Chapter posted on Jan. 4. 2013

Here's another chapter! SO sorry it's so late! But I'll try to finish it soon!!! ^^ Thank you so much to those that commented and subscribed to the story! Love you guys!!! ^^ Please enjoy the new chapter!!! =D