“Did I tell you how sweet my boyfriend is?”

Beautiful Stranger

Today was not a good day for her, not at all. She woke up with a backache, on top of a really bad sore throat. She knew a fever was coming on, but it was too late for her to call in sick. Besides, there was a music show the boys were attending today, and since she was their stylist, she had to go no matter what...

She was grumpy as hell at work. She had yelled at Sims three times and at Cream and Kangnam twice. But the one who had it worst was her current boyfriend, 5zic. Yes, they were officially a couple at last. Well, as official as an idol could be. None of the members knew, and certainly not the fans nor anyone else at the company. She didn't want to make a big deal out of it; she didn't want to be the centre of Busters’ attention. The secret moments they shared with each other was enough for her, though sometimes she did crave his presence more than necessary...

Today was definitely not one of those days. When he tried to wrap his arms around her, when they were alone of course, she had slapped his hands away. When he tried talking to her, she snapped at him. She just wished that he would leave her alone. Today, she needed the space. Today, she really wanted to be alone... She realised that it was the hormones talking, she was PMS-ing. But there was nothing she could do. She can always apologize later. For now though, she was a at its best.

5zic ran his fingers through his hair in frustration, wondering what on Earth was wrong with his girlfriend today. A small smile made its way onto his lips at the mention of ‘girlfriend’. Yup, she was his girlfriend alright. They had been together for almost a month now, and his life had never been better. Speaking of which, did she know what day it was today? He had been on the receiving end of her wrath quite a lot today and he just didn't feel like talking to her anymore. He tapped his chin in annoyance. But it was a special day today...

“There you are hyung! I’ve been looking for you everywhere!” Sims called out.

“What’s up Sims?” 5zic asked, noticing that the other members were right behind him.

“Do you know what’s wrong with Tasha noona? She’s been so moody the whole day!”

“And you’re asking me why?” 5zic raised his eyebrow.

“What do you mean why? Aren’t you her boyfriend?” Cream asked.

5zic’s jaw dropped open. They couldn't possibly know he was dating Tasha! Have they been that obvious?

“How do you know that?” 5zic asked, horrified.

Kangnam snorted. “5zic, you guys haven’t exactly been discreet. And it’s not like we’ve been living under a rock.”

“Yeah. You’re always next to her when we have to gather and she started calling you ‘oppa’ lately. It wasn’t that hard to figure out hyung.” Sims snickered.

“Wait a minute, does everybody know?”

“Pretty much.” Cream replied. “Now do you mind telling us why she’s so scary today? Is she PMS-ing or something?”

5zic stared at Cream, wondering why he never thought of that before. It was possible that she was moody because of her hormones... Actually, he was sure that was what it was. “I don’t know. Maybe.”

“So what are you going to do about it?” Kangnam asked as he inspected his nails.

“What do you mean? Do I need to do something?” 5zic asked back.

“Yah! You obviously never had a girlfriend before right? You gotta console her of course! Buy her flowers and chocolates! Besides, isn’t it a special day for you guys today?”

“Wait a minute! How do you guys know all this? Have you been going through my things?” 5zic exclaimed in bewilderment.

Sims patted his shoulder almost sympathetically. “We have our methods hyung. But that’s not something you should worry about. The question now is, what are you going to do about Tasha noona?”

Five hours later, he stepped out of his car, his hair immaculate and his shoes shiny. He checked his reflection one more time before taking a deep breath. He had things planned in his head, but execution was what worried him. Will he be able to carry them all out without her screaming at him? He hoped to goodness she wouldn’t yell anymore...

Flowers? Checked. Chocolates? Checked. He braced himself in the elevator and once more in front of her apartment. He was doing the right thing, he had to be. He pressed the doorbell and waited for her to open the door with bated breath. It was a long while before he finally heard the door click open and her head appeared in between the opening.

Tasha sighed and crossed her arms. She was not expecting any company tonight, certainly not his. She thought he would sulk at home, what with the amount of yelling he received from her today...

“What?” She said, her voice monotonous.

“Surprise...” He said with a nervous smile. “I got you flowers and chocolates.”

Tasha leaned against the doorframe and raised her eyebrow. “What are you doing here 5zic? I’m really not in the mood for company...”

“Baby, I’m not here to be a bother. I know what you’re going through ok? I just want to help...” 5zic quickly said before she could slam the door in his face.

“You know what I’m going through? Seriously? So you’ve PMS-ed before? And tell me exactly how you’re going to help?”

“I ordered take-out for us...”

“I’m not in the mood to eat.”

“I’ll massage your shoulder. I know you’ve been tensed the whole day. I’ll run a bath for you. I’ll do anything you want. Just let me in baby, I’ve missed you...” 5zic pleaded.

Tasha stared at him before finally stepping to the side, a sign that he could enter. He smiled at her as he walked in, and placed the flowers and chocolate on the coffee table. He motioned for her to sit on the sofa and she slowly made her way over to sit beside him, still unsure of what he had in mind.

She felt her tension eased the moment he started massaging her. He was undoubtedly good with his hands, that she couldn't deny. It was so good that she moaned, and she hurriedly covered before he could hear any more.

He grinned from behind her. “Am I that good?” He asked.

“Shut up.” She mumbled just as the doorbell rang. She groaned into her hands. “I really don't want anymore company tonight.”

“That’s our dinner. I’ll go get that.” 5zic replied before walking towards the door. A moment later he returned, two boxes of pizza in his hands. “I hope you’re in the mood for pizza.”

“Oppa, I told you I don't feel like eating.”

“Even pizza?” 5zic asked with a tilt of his head. “You never said no to pizza before. C’mon baby, just one slice... It’ll make you feel better, I promise.”

She flipped the box open and gasped in surprise. There on the pizza, written in black olives, were the words “Happy Anniversary”. She smacked her head inwardly. It was their one month anniversary today! How could she forget that? She had marked the calendar on her phone and on her wall. How could she forget such an important day? She cursed under her breath, suddenly feeling sorry for 5zic. And she had yelled so much at him today...

“Oppa...” Tasha breathed softly once he returned from the kitchen. “I’m so sorry...”

“For what?” He asked with a raise of his eyebrow.

She stood up and wrapped her arms around him, before pulling him in for a hug. “Oppa, miahn... I’ve been such a bad girlfriend... I didn't even remember our first month anniversary...”

“Gwaenchana... I know what a the time of the month could be.” He replied softly.

Tasha stared lovingly at her boyfriend and a smile made its way onto her face, surprising 5zic.

“You’re smiling! That’s the first smile I saw on you today.”

“All thanks to you.” Tasha replied as she led them back to the couch. “But oppa, I don't know why the pain is so bad this time around. It’s usually tolerable...”

“Is it that painful?” 5zic asked with concern. “You look really flushed. C’mon, lie down baby. I’ll go get a wet towel.”

She did as she was told, and waited for him to return with the wet towel. She smiled at him when he came back and grabbed his hand.

“Oppa, I’ll be fine.” She said, trying to reassure him.

“Ani... I think you’re coming down with a fever.” 5zic said, feeling her forehead. “Don’t worry about anything. I’ll take care of you...”

“Did I tell you how sweet my boyfriend is?”

“What was that? Sorry, I didn't hear you.” 5zic grinned as he dabbed her face with the towel.

“I said, my oppa is the sweetest ever, and I am so lucky to have him. He didn't get mad at me even though I’ve been yelling at him the whole day. He even came over to take care of me...”

“You are one lucky girl aren’t you?”

Tasha nodded her head, and despite her temperature, her eyes shone brightly. “I am. Oppa, I’m sorry I had to ruin the night with this fever...”

“I promise I’ll make it up to you.” She added.

“Right. I’ll definitely keep that in mind. Rest now baby, I’ll be here when you wake up...” 5zic said tenderly.

“Oppa...”

“Yes sweetheart?”

“Oppa, I love you...”


Chapter Posted on: Jun. 12. 2013

Here is another chapter! *sigh* sorry if it's too cheesy! I'm in the mood for some romance. Haha.. one month is enough to fall in love right? lol... oh well... Anyways, please do enjoy! Thanks for reading by the way! And subscribing too! Thanks guys! I really appreciate it! I can't say enough of it! ^^ Happy reading! =D