“When we met, I just knew you were the one.”

Beautiful Stranger

 

She stared at the ceiling for what felt like the longest time, before grabbing a pillow and screaming into it. Why, oh why did she kiss him? So passionately too! She must’ve been out of her mind, she just had to be. And it didn’t help that he responded very eagerly to it. She didn't need his confession to know that he felt something for her, and if she was being brutally honest, she too felt something for him... The way he kept glancing at her after they shared the kiss was unnerving. Not to mention the wink he gave that almost caused her to have a heart attack... oh goodness, he was just too hot for his own good...

She glanced at her wrist watch and noticed that it was almost 8pm, and knew that he would come pick her up anytime soon. She sighed when she recalled the conversation she had with him earlier. He had asked about moving on to the next phase, and she had given him a lame excuse. In truth, it wasn’t because she didn't know him well enough, it was because she still belonged to someone else... She grabbed her hair in frustration. This was one fact he didn't know, and she wasn’t sure how to tell him...

She stood up from the bed and made her way over to the mirror, observing her outfit in the process. She was wearing a simple black dress, her hair swept to the side. It was casual yet elegant at the same time, since she didn't know where he was taking her... A knock on the door startled her out of her reverie, and she cleared the throat that suddenly went dry. She took a deep breath and nodded her head, telling herself that everything would be fine before opening the door, the smiling face of 5zic greeting her.

“Wow...” He said as soon as he saw her. There was no doubt that she was beautiful. Even in slacks, even without makeup, her beauty still shined through. He would make her his tonight, he just had to. He didn't know how successful he was going to be, but he’d be damned if he didn't try...

She shifted uncomfortably under his gaze, and flashed him a timid smile. Later tonight, she would tell him everything. It wasn’t because she didn't like him that she didn't want to be him, it was because she was still with her boyfriend. There was no doubt that he would be angry, but she was tired of the games they were playing. Maybe if he knew she still belonged to someone else, he would leave her alone. But was that really what she wanted?

“Are you sure this is ok?” Tasha asked in a hushed tone once they arrived at the restaurant. The car ride was... awkward, what with the way he kept glancing at her. And it didn't help that her heart was beating at the speed of light...

5zic raised his eyebrow at her once he took the seat opposite her. “You’re asking me if it’s ok to eat?”

“No! I meant... this place looks really expensive. Is it ok if we eat here?” Tasha asked again, her eyes taking in the surrounding.

“It doesn’t matter how expensive it is, you’re not the one paying.”

“But oppa, it’s...”

“What did you just call me?” 5zic cut in, his eyes piercing through hers.

“Huh? Oh erm...” Tasha blushed before looking away. Damn, why did she have to let her tongue slip?

“Anyways...” 5zic continued after the waiter came and took their orders. “What is it that you wanted to ask me?”

“Ask you?”

“Yeah.” 5zic nodded. “You said earlier that we can’t move on because you don't know me well enough. So now I’m asking you, what do you want to know about me?”

Tasha smirked. “And you’re willing to tell me anything?”

“Anything... for you.” He replied with a smile.

Her knees buckled and she thanked the heavens that she was sitting. If she wasn’t, she would’ve definitely fallen down. The smile he flashed her was so genuine, so... innocent... just like a small child. She shook her head slightly and cleared . What should she ask him?

“Ok erm... what do you like to do when you’re not at the studio?”

“Sleep. Definitely sleep. But this is the kind of questions fans would ask. Don't you have more personal questions for me?”

“Personal?”

“Yeah, like... how many girls I’ve dated before, what I’ve done with them....”

“Wait a minute, what have you done with them?”

 “Nothing a man shouldn’t do to a woman.” He said with a wink.

“Oppa!” Tasha squeaked, aware of the hidden meaning behind his sentence.

5zic leaned in and grabbed her hand. “You know, you should call me oppa more often. It just sounds so... y coming from you. Now I really can’t wait to hear you say it later tonight.” He smirked.

The heat crept up her neck and she felt her cheeks burned under his intense gaze. It wasn’t fair that he was able to say all this stuff so nonchalantly. Where was her bravery? Why couldn't she say anything back?

The waiter came with their food, and 5zic chuckled once he left. “You seem to be speechless quite a lot with me lately.”

“What do you want me to say when you say stuff like that?” Tasha replied, flustered.

“Well, you could’ve made me a happy man and agree with what I said.”

“Sorry to burst your bubbles but I’m not like those cheap girls you used to date.” Tasha said with a raise of her eyebrow.

5zic laughed and nodded his head. “You’re right. You’re not. You’re priceless.”

Tasha’s mouth opened and closed like a fish out of water, and she stared at him, once again at a loss for words. What was she going to do with him? All these sweet words he gave her were so flattering she wasn’t sure how to react. And how can she tell him that she was still with her boyfriend when he kept showering her with compliments?

“Ok, open your eyes.” 5zic said after an hour of driving.

Tasha opened her eyes and gasped in surprise. “We’re at the beach. Why are we at the beach 5zic?”

“Well, it was too early to be going back so I thought why not go to the place I love the most?” He shrugged before climbing out the car.

“You love the beach?” Tasha asked as she took off her heels. “So do I...”

“Ahh... so we have something else in common.” 5zic said as they walked along the beach.

“Something... else? What’s the first thing we have in common?”

He reached for her hand and pulled her to a stop. Caressing her cheek, he stared deep into her eyes. “The fact that we both like each other...”

“5zic I...”

“I lied earlier. I’ve never been with any girls in that way before. In fact, I haven’t actually been with any girls... I just didn't like them enough for them to be my girlfriend.” He said softly.

“When we met, I just knew you were the one.” He continued. “I’ve never seen anyone as beautiful as you in my entire life. I knew the moment I saw you, I had to make you mine. I want you to be mine... Can’t you please, just be with me?”

Tasha tore her eyes away from his beautiful face and sighed. “But I’m always with you. We work together and stuff...”

“You know perfectly well that’s not what I meant.” 5zic said. Grabbing her shoulders, he forced her to look at him again. “Why are you always avoiding this topic? Look at me straight in the eyes and tell me you don't like me like that. I dare you.”

Her lower lip trembled as they stared at each other. She could see his eyes pleading with her, she could see how much he wanted the confirmation from her... And was that, no... It couldn’t be. It was too early for him to love her, right?

 After what seemed like an eternity of silence, she shook her head. “I can’t say that...”

“And we both know why.” 5zic said leaning his forehead against hers. He looked at her for a while longer before opening his mouth to utter the one sentence he could never take back. “I think I love you...”

She crashed her lips on his, relieving the event in the caravan. It was always the things he said that triggered all sorts of emotions in her, including the need to lock lips with him. Or maybe she was just using it as an excuse to kiss him. Whatever it was, his lips always managed to send her to heaven and back and she wrapped her arms tighter around his neck, pulling him even closer. She was melting in his embrace, and was glad when he tightened his arms around her waist.

All of a sudden, her phone rang and she pulled apart in a hurry. Breathless, she fished for her phone from her bag and bit her swollen lip when she saw the caller ID. She glanced at 5zic before looking away, and answered the call.

“Oppa... I’m busy right now... Can I call you later? Uhh yeah, I’m at a meeting. Ok, bye...”

“Who was that?” 5zic asked after catching his breath.

“Huh? Ohh erm... oppa.” Tasha replied, distracted.

“Oppa? I didn’t know you had siblings...”

“He’s not my sibling...” Tasha said quietly. “5zic, we need to talk...”

“I’d rather we do what we were doing earlier...” He smiled as he grabbed hold of her waist again.

“No, this is serious...” Tasha said looking up at him. She took a deep breath and braced herself. She wasn’t sure what he would say when she told him, and she shook nervously. “I lied too. The reason why I didn't want to move on with you is not because I don't know you well enough, it’s because... 5zic, I haven’t broken up with my boyfriend...”

“What?”



 

Chapter Posted on: May. 3. 2013

OMG! Can't believe I'm still writing! I have exams next week! Hahaha... Anyways, I hope you guys like this chapter! Thanks to those who just subscribed! Appreciate it guys!!! And I would loooove for some more comments! Just saying.... hahaha =P Please enjoy!!!