“Aniyo. No girlfriend. Still single.”

Beautiful Stranger

“Really? You’re gonna watch TV now?” He mumbled against her skin.

“Oppa...” She said, switching the channel. “There’s a re-run of ‘Inki’ that I must, under any circumstances, watch.”

He propped himself on one arm, and arched an eyebrow at her. “And why is that?”

“Because we were... busy doing something else before. That’s why I forgot.” She said, a soft smile on her face as she recalled what they did earlier.

They did plenty of stuff earlier that day. When he dropped by in the morning, he was holding breakfast. He then helped her with lunch, and once she brought out strawberry and whipped cream for dessert, that was when everything heat up. Needless to say, he found a lot of use for that whipped cream, and not just for strawberries either. They spent the next few hours having fun, and it didn't take long for him to get her exactly where he wanted... In her very comfortable queen size bed. Not that she objected of course. She was more than happy to give him what he wanted, as long as he stayed with her...

Now they were lounging on the sofa, her sprawled on top of his bare chest, and the feeling was exhilarating. It was good a moment ago, and it still was, even as she watched ‘Inki’, waiting for her favourite group to appear.

“Who are you waiting for?” He asked as he nibbled her lobe.

She let out a contented sigh, before she pushed him away, shaking her head. “Oppa, don't distract me please. I have to watch the show.”

“But why?” He whined.

“Because MBLAQ came back with a new song, and it’s freaking good. Not to mention, their leader SeungHo, looks hot with blond hair.”

“Hey! I had blond hair when we first got together! I never heard you say anything about me being hot!” 5zic said almost accusingly.

Tasha stuck her tongue out at him. “I thought it was obvious how hot you were.”

“Really?”

“But I gotta say, SeungHo’s even hotter. I mean, he can dance.” She said, smiling cheekily.

5zic scoffed. “He dances like a crab.”

“Like a crab? Are you saying he dances sideways?” Tasha said, incredulously.

“Sideways, front-ways, back-ways, whatever.” He shrugged.

“Oh? And I suppose you can dance better?” She asked, challenging him.

“I definitely can.” He said and stood up from the couch. He tried to move his arms and feet, but failed rather miserably. She couldn't help thinking he looked more like a flying monkey than a dancer so she laughed at him. As a final attempt to redeem himself, he turned around and shook his at her, which brought about even more laughter. Unable to take it anymore, she called him back to the couch, and planted a kiss on his cheek.

“Thank you. That was... amusing.” She said with a grin.

“See? I’m as good a dancer as he is.” He said. He leaned in and pressed her against him before wrapping an arm around her waist.

“Oppa...” She said, her fingers tracing patterns on his chest. She loved the feeling of being against him. She could hear everything – From the sound of his heartbeat to the sound of his laughter reverberating throughout his body. Hearing those sounds make her feel safe, and she should be feeling safe with him, considering they had been dating for about a year now.

Had it been that fast? How can a year go by that fast? She remembered how he confronted TOP like it was yesterday. Not to mention how sweet he was on their first month anniversary. She remembered how he took care of her, and how she finally confessed her feelings to him. She can still recall the smile he gave her that night, and the amount of butterflies that were fluttering in her stomach.

She’d be lying if she said they didn't fight. They fought, just like a normal couple do. And just like them, they would make up with kisses, with apologies, anything to get the other to forgive them. More often than not, it was always her that ended up forgiving him. But she understood how it felt for him. Being a celebrity and having a girlfriend that no one besides the company knew could be exhausting. The need to keep everything a secret, the need to avoid rumours... She didn't mind that they were a secret, she was content with what they have.

“Yes baby?” He murmured, raking his hand through her hair.

She looked up and stared at him. She could stare at him all day. She had always thought brown eyes were boring, hers was a dark shade of brown, but there was something in his eyes that made them sparkle, as if trying to tell her an array of stories... God, she truly loved this man...

“Wae?” He asked softly. “Why are you looking at me like that?”

She shook her head, before she pressed her cheek against his skin. “Nothing... I just love staring at my boyfriend.”

He chuckled before tilting her face towards his. “Really? Then what do you say we continue doing what we were doing earlier?”

“Shireo...” She mumbled, closing her eyes. MBLAQ was long forgotten... “I’m sleepy. We have to get up early tomorrow. Don't you have a schedule?”

He picked her up from the couch bridal style and made his way towards her bedroom, placing her gently on the bed. He slid in beside her and wrapped his arm around her slender waist, pulling her closer to him.

“Arasseo... Goodnight baby. I love you.” He said after planting a kiss on her lips.

“I love you too oppa...”

She stood beside the hair stylist, watching the boys as they record the show the next day. They were being interviewed by a female star, who seemed to have a preference for Kangnam. That didn't bother her at all, at least she wasn’t hogging 5zic. He looked exceptionally hot today, but as must as she loved him in the black jacket, she still much preferred him without it. She grinned at the thought of having him all to herself tonight, and couldn't wait for the day to be over.

She was as if in a trance as she thought of him, before a question from the interviewer caught her attention.

“So I’m going to ask something now. This next question can either break you or make you, so answer properly ok? Any of you guys dating right now? Or is there a ban on relationship from the company?”

“Aniyo, there’s no ban.” Kangnam replied while the others laughed.

“Really? Then is anyone of you guys dating right now?” She asked again.

“Sadly no. We’re not dating right now.” Cream quickly replied, in the hopes of saving his hyung. That would be a tough question for 5zic to answer, considering his girlfriend was standing not very far away...

“Leader neun? What about you? You haven’t said anything yet...” She said, Cream’s help going down the drain.

5zic let out a nervous laugh, his eyes sweeping the vicinity until they landed on her. It was too bright for him to see her face. He wished he could, so he would know what answer to give. What was he to do? He could give an honest answer, but he was sure that was not what the fans wanted to hear. Besides that, the first thing he learnt from Tiger JK during trainee days was to ‘deny everything’. Was that what he should do?

He took a deep shaky breath, before shaking his head. He will ask for forgiveness later. She would understand. They had been together for almost a year after all...

“Aniyo. No girlfriend. Still single.” He said, hoping she didn't notice the hesitancy in his voice. He noticed how the others glanced at him, but the answer he gave was fine. And Tasha’s fine too, he thought, trying to reassure himself.

“Hyung... your answer earlier... Are you sure Tasha will be fine with that?” Cream asked after the recording was done. They were in the dressing room, waiting for everyone to finish packing so they could leave.

“She’ll be fine.” 5zic replied nervously. He hoped she would be fine. “I’m gonna go drop her off, I’ll see you guys later.”

“Ready to go?” He said when he found her talking to the hair stylist a few minutes later.

She nodded her head at him and said her farewell before climbing into the passenger side of the car. She was uneasy, and she wasn’t sure why...

“Hey... why are you so quiet today? Are you ok?” 5zic asked after they sped off.

“Hmm? Oh yeah, I’m fine.” She said, distracted. She clasped her hands together and played with her fingers. She was fidgety as hell, and it didn't escape 5zic’s attention. He stopped the car so he could focus on her and forced her to look at him.

“Sweetheart...” He said quietly. “Are you angry about what I said earlier?”

“What did you say earlier? I went to the restroom...” She said, pretending like she didn't know what he was talking about.

“You were there and you heard me.” He stated, matter-of-factly. “You heard me when I told her I don't have a girlfriend. Are you mad because I said that?”

It was a long while before she replied, and she let out a sigh, keeping her eyes from his face. “I’m not mad.... I’m just sad.”

“Sad? But I thought you wanted to keep us a secret. You told me not to say anything about you. You don't want anyone to know about you remember?” He said softly.

“I know! But that was yesterday. Today... the answer you gave bothered me...” She replied, barely opened. She didn't know why she was making such a big deal out of it. But it had been a year. Shouldn’t the world finally know about them?

“Tasha...”

“Oppa, just send me home please... Maybe I’m just tired. That’s why I’m not thinking properly. I’ll be ok tomorrow.” She said, trying to flash him a smile.

He stared at her, before finally nodding his head. He knew enough about her to know that she needed time to cool off, and he would respect her by giving her just that. But how was he to cool his own heart? He had messed up, so how should he clean up after his mess? What could he do? 


Chapter posted on: Jun. 17. 2013

Here's the next chapter!!! I'm sad to say that the next chapter will be the last. =( I know it's quite short, but i never planned to make it long anyway... I hope you guys enjoyed it! I certainly loved writing it! This has got to be the story where the ideas just flow once I sit down to write... I'm quite happy with this one. I hope you guys are too! =D anyways, please enjoy reading! ^^