The Awkward Dinner

The Girl in the Trash Bag

 

 

"Annyeonghasaeyo sunbaenim"

"Hyun Ki..."

"Himchan", Min Hyo hides behind Himchan.

"Seungri, let's hurry onto the set...we're running late"

Himchan bows to the five men as they hurry onto set with one set of eyes never leaving Min Hyo. Scared Min Hyo clings to Himchan until Big Bang leaves. Himchan leads her back to the set wondering about Seungri's reaction to Min Hyo. She sits off to the side joined by Youngjae as the filming resumes. Youngjae plays rock paper scissors with her if she wins he'll buy her banana milk. They play back and forth ending in ties drawing laughter from both. The filming soon ends, Big Bang offers a group dinner. Min Hyo pouts to Youngjae and Daehyun making them shyly try to calm her. She knew what happen went they went somewhere she was left alone in the big dorm.

"You can bring her", G-Dragon smiles.

"Min Hyo, smile", Himchan explains, "You can come too"

She blinks looking at Yongguk.

"Neh, you can go"

"Youngjae! Daehyun!", Min Hyo smiles.

Yongguk noticed two of the Big Bang members watching uncomfortable as she hugged Daehyun and Youngjae. He wondered why they seemed like that towards Min Hyo when they just met her. B.A.P files into the van heading to the location of the dinner but Yongguk remains thinking about the two members. Min Hyo falls asleep with Daehyun and Youngjae asleep leaning their heads on hers. Himchan softly wakes them as they arrive, Zelo hugs Min Hyo entering with arms linked. Big Bang had gotten there first so the five men sat waiting as the seven enter. They welcomed the younger boys with smiles but Yongguk knew those smiles weren't for them. Zelo makes Min Hyo sit next to him leaving the quiet Daehyun and Youngjae to silently fight for the remaining seat beside her. Himchan smiles taking the seat with a look up at the two.

"There's plenty of seats", G-Dragon smiles.

"Neh"

Everyone sits down with light conversation but the tension was clear. Himchan noticed that while three of the five Big Bang members were talking openly with B.A.P two were focused on Min Hyo. He didn't want to be rude and point it out figuring it was the older idols picking up on something about her. The arrival of the food seem to distract everyone. Himchan smiles taking care of Min Hyo helping her figure out the food. Aside for the Big Bang members attention being on Min Hyo the dinner was lively. B.A.P was happy to see Min Hyo laughing and smiling.

"Min Hyo-ssi...do you like rice?"

"Himchan!", Min Hyo's eyes widen.

"Gwenchanna"

"Min Hyo-ssi doesn't talk much, does she?"

"She can't talk very well", Zelo smiles at her.

"Can't talk well?"

"Suki na tabemono wa nani?", G-Dragon asks.

She points to the rice with a smile.

"...eh.....Sunbaenim..."

"It seems Hyu...Min Hyo knows japanese", Seungri roughly sighs.

"Wow...Jeongmal?"

"Min Hyo...sugoi", Yongguk smiles.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

(AN)   Is anyone catching on to the relationships? I'm trying to slowly hint at the connection between Min Hyo and Big Bang. It should be obivous Seungri seems to have a deep connection to Min Hyo. I've hinted at a connection to a second Big Bang member....