A Group Meeting

The Girl in the Trash Bag

 

Jong Up felt strange seeing Yongguk and Young Jae sitting in the booth were he normally met with Yamapi. He could tell from the looks on their faces that they had expected someone else as well. He sat opposite them trying to make small talk until Yamapi joined them sitting beside Jong Up. He seemed pleased by the extra two members waiting for his arrival.

"Nice to see you, glad you left one but I thought I advised leaving both", Yamapi smiles.

"I'm not sitting out while there's a chance to help her"

"You and him sitting out would help her, she'd....well she'd hurt me where a man never wants to be hurt"

"Ouch...", Yongguk squirms thinking about it.

"Not Min Hyo"

"But that's the probelm you saw Ki a different Ki and you're clinging to that", Yamapi sighs.

"What--", Young Jae starts.

"Tell us about her", Yongguk interrupts.

"Ki? Well she can crush a man's skull or other sensitive areas if you say the wrong thing"

"Tough? Well then we certainly saw a different Hyun Ki"

"She hates being in that gang more than anything but she came back"

"Wae?", Young Jae asks in a weak voice.

"Look in the mirror", Yamapi says, "She's protecting you six and her brother.....before nothing mattered to Ki but now that has changed and the Boss knows it"

"She left for us?"

"Yes, she spends her time listening to your music and even tries to get me to listen to your music"

"I got the pictures", Jong Up turns to Yamapi.

"Great, let's see"

Jong Up hands him the envelope, "I don't think they turned out very good"

"Wow....that's an understatment", He scans the pictures.

"I can fix them"

"Good then you stay focused on this and don't come next time"

"But--"

"Young Jae, just listen to Yamapi...please"

Young Jae looks at Jong Up confused.

"Please"

"Fine!"

Young Jae stomps off with the pictures clutched in his hand knowing if he did this then she would be safe. Yamapi sighs shaking his head at Young Jae's anger knowing he could calm the younger boy but only Hyun Ki had the right to tell either boy about her feelings. Yongguk continues to question Yamapi about Hyun Ki making him wonder. Soon Yamapi began explaining what Jong Up had been doing to Yongguk who immediately decided that he too would help. Yamapi felt a bit more at ease knowing Yongguk was helping Jong Up afterall no one would try to hurt Yongguk if he made himself appear tough and he could if he just looked at someone the right way.

"Alright after Young Jae gets done with the pictures call that officer and report a code YT"

"Code YT?"

"Yamaa Tomohisa?", Yongguk smiles.

"Yep, the code let's them know that I sent you"

"I'll make sure to hurry Young Jae along"

"I'll give you more chances in the mean time"

"Thank you Yamapi"

"Again with this, I told you that if this works I have to thank you"