The Incidents

The Girl in the Trash Bag

 

 

"Himchan!", she hugs him.

"We're home"

"Yongguk! Zelo! Jongup!", she smiles.

"She's so excited!", Zelo smiles.

"Daehyun! Youngjae!", she laughs.

"Would you like to go shopping?"

"Himchan, Yongguk?"

"It's okay, we'll go with you"

She nodds making a few of them smile as they think about spending time with her. The six play rock paper scissors to decide who will go with her. Daehyun and Zelo are choosen to go while the other four stay behind to cook. Zelo grabs a few yanggeng candy bars as the trio prepares to leave. Zelo links arms with her saying it's to kept track of her. She blushes reaching for Daehyun's hand thinking about Zelo's excuse. Himchan smiles watching Youngjae pull Daehyun off to the side out of her reach. Finally the trio leaves with Daehyun walking beside Zelo and the girl. As they walk Zelo discovers her staring at clothes, he notices an outfit that he believes would suit her perfectly. He pulls her over the window showing her the outfit on display.

"Wow! Look isn't it pretty?"

"Daehyun"

"Yeppeo"

"Do you want to try it on?"

She stares at it.

"Come on..."

Zelo leads her inside the store and convinces her to try on outfits. He smiles praising everything she tries on. Daehyun browses some clothes as the two select an outfit from the millions Zelo had her try on. Daehyun and Zelo purchase the outfit while she checks the clothes Daehyun was looking at. She notices the brand name clutching her head as the room begins to spin. The store spreads into panic as a loud thud is heard. Daehyun turns thinking something happened to her only to find she had vanished. Daehyun and Zelo look around for her finding her on the ground. The two idols manage to wake her after awhile with people beginning to circle. It was getting dangerous for the flower boys as more people gather to see if she was okay.

"Gwenchanna?", Zelo asks.

She holds her head.

"Your head hurts?"

She gives a pained nod.

"Can you walk?"

She tries to stand but nearly falls over.

"Daehyun hyung!"

Daehyun looks at Zelo, ".........Arasso"

With a sigh Daehyun carries her on his back, Zelo gives her a yanggeng candy bar. The trio makes it home with the new outfit but are met with concern as Zelo tells them about what happened. Himchan helps her off Daehyun's back still unable to stand fully on her own. The six try to hide her in Youngjae's room as their manager appears to tell them about a show that they've been signed to do. Idol Family! A show where idols were pitted against others in events based on child care. Himchan frowns feeling her pulling on the door which draws their manager's attention. Soon their manager finds her...they explain the situation to their manager. He sighs agreeing to let her come to the schedule if she can behave. Himchan explains to her what will happen.

"You promise to behave?"

She nods.

"What's her name?"

"Oh...we don't know", Yongguk says.

"Well, she needs a name"

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
(AN)   Can you figure out her ties to Big Bang yet? XD   Are you enjoying the silent boys love triangle? She talks now but the only thing she says is the names of the B.A.P members.   If there's any feedback good or bad please tell me.

Her new outfit: