Day One

The Girl in the Trash Bag

The boys awoke the next morning to see their female guest curled into a ball on their floor asleep. They try not to stare at the girl or the cute faces she was making as she dreamed. Zelo was the only one who got close to her watching as she woke up. The other five laughed as she woke up jumping away knocking Zelo to the floor. Himchan appears out of nowhere with a bag the members watch him carefully present the bag to her. She pulls out of the bag clothes with her usual blank expression making Himchan explain to her. Few of the members wondered just what kind of outfit had Himchan bought for her. She showers changes into the outfit with the members waiting to see her.

"Are you done? Come here"

She shyly walks out of the bathroom with her eyes focused on the floor. Himchan smiles grabbing the towel around her neck drying her hair for her. She looks around nervously making several members smile. Zelo rushes over to her with a smile as Himchan dries her hair. The other members watch on her blank expression replaced by the light color across her cheeks.

"Are you hungry?", Himchan asks.

A slight nod.

"Do you know what you like?", Zelo smiles.

A frown.

"Zelo-ah, don't you have a schedule?"

"Neh with Jongup Hyung at....OTTOKE HYUNG?! WE'RE LATE!!!"

"Kaja!"

Jongup and Zelo rush off to their schedule. Himchan smiles suggesting the remaining members take their female guest out to try to find her favorite food. Youngjae agrees while the other two refuse. She silently follows Himchan like a little lost puppy making the other laugh. She watchs them put on their shoes curious, Youngjae nudges Himchan. He smiles putting shoes on her for her. They leave once everyone has their shoes on, the two idols try to hide their appearance making her curious. She forms glasses with her hands looking at things. Himchan laughs trying to stop before she runs into something.

"You'll hurt yourself if you do that", Himchan gently scolds.

"Where are we going?"

"I thought we'd take her to a restrurant...but we still need to find a name for her"

Loud stomach growl.

Youngjae laughs, "Let's focus on food first"

"Wow! For someone so quiet...", Himchan smiles brightly.

The two take her into a restrurant, smiling as she looks around curious about everything she sees. They order food trying to see what she likes. Himchan smiles watching her stare at the food before attempting to eat it. Both boys laugh as her face brightens showing she liked what she had tasted which leads her to eat the food quickly. Once she finishes she points to the empty dishes with big bambi eyes leading them to interpret she wants more or she liked that food item.

"Which one did you like best?", Himchan asks.

She points to the empty rice bowl.

"Rice? You like rice?"

She tilts her head.

"I'll take that as a yes"

After a bit of discussion the trio slowly heads back to the dorm. She stops them along the way to look at animals in a pet store window. She takes great interest in the rabbits making the two boys think she likes bunnies. Himchan jokes around with Youngjae about her affection towards rabbits and their band. Youngjae blushes pushing the other along away from the rabbits. The two share their information with the other four once they arrive at the dorm. Zelo offers her candy producing her reaction from eariler...a tilt of her head. Himchan smiles making the shy Youngjae explain to her. The two eldest boys attempt to cook food together as Youngjae tries to explain candy to the girl. She seems more interested in what Himchan was doing. He gives up trying to explain joining Daehyun and Jongup in front of the television. Zelo watches the older boys with the girl.

"Hyung~"

"Bwoh?"

"She still needs a name"

"We're kinda of busy"

"Zelo-ah, we'll give her a name later"

"Is that okay with you?", Zelo asks her.

A stiff nod.

"See, she wants to eat"

"Okay", Zelo sighs.

"But she ate with you and Youngjae", Yongguk laughs.

"Do you want more rice?", Himchan gestures to her.

She nods repeatedly.

"She's still hungry", Himchan smiles victoriously.

"Okay she's hungry", Yongguk rolls his eyes.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GHE NOTES       I did edit some of the story but only because I feel I paced it too quickly. Banner created by YatLuvG (shop link)

The girl's outfit: