Code YT

The Girl in the Trash Bag

Young Jae happily showed Himchan and Yongguk the pictures and neither one questioned the younger boy about the large smug where Yamapi should be standing in the picture. Yongguk quickly dials the number following Yamapi's instructions; calling the police stating the emergency was a code YT. Right away recieving an order to send them the evidence, the five find Young Jae quicking jumping into action to send off the pictures before anyone could say anything. Zelo and Daehyun look on impatiently hoping to see Min Hyo soon. The six pile into a car hoping to be there for Min Hyo once the cops arrived on scene. Naturally they find the roads cluttered as they make their way to the club.

"Hyung, this will take forever!"

"We didn't bring disguises so we have to stay in the car"

"Calm down Young Jae, look it's clearing up"

The six find themselves arriving to the scene with the police already there pulling people out handcuffed. They search for Min Hyo only to hear Yamapi shout calling them away from the police tape towards a cop car. Sitting in the backseat with a blanket wrapped around her was Min Hyo. Yamapi was standing next to her preventing anyone from closing the door to the backseat of the cop car. Zelo rushes to her first followed by the silent duo the rest walk over with smiles.

"Noona, gwenchanna?"

"Neh Zelo ah"

"No, you're not", Yamapi sighs.

"What's wrong?", the six look at Yamapi.

"She's hurt her ankle kicking a steel pipe", He pouts.

"What?"

"I didn't think they would use it like that", Min Hyo whines.

"We'll get you to a hospital"

"You don't have to! I should be alright if I stay off it"

"And what happens if you aren't?"

"Stay off it even longer?"

"Pabo!", Young Jae and Daehyun laugh.

"Mehrong~"

"....Hyun Ki"

"Oh, Jiyong Oppa"

"Hyung, how did you....?"

"My bad...was trying to reach her brother", Yamapi looks guiltly at the asphalt.

"Jiyong Oppa, gwenchanna?"

The others could tell something was off about Jiyong, Young Jae and Daehyun didn't mind it though. Yongguk could see how he felt just as if he were experincing it himself. Jiyong had been worried to death about her disappearing again thinking the worse then he finds her at a sleazy night club known to do illegal business. Yongguk doubted that even if he told Jiyong she had done it to protect him he would budge. Min Hyo stood up trying to reach out to Jiyong but her ankle sends a jolt of pain through her leg making her fall forward. Jiyong moved to catch her just as he would in a drama making the silent duo hot under the collar. The six watch as Jiyong whispers in her ear before letting her go and leaving.

"Jiyong Oppa..."

"Gwenchanna?"

"I think he just...dumped me"

Jiyong rounded the corner wiping at his eyes with a look back he saw Daehyun and Young Jae helping her. He tries to smile clutching his chest even if he hurt he couldn't force her to love him. He could see that now but it didn't change the fact that he wanted to.

"Be happy Min Hyo", he wipes his eyes.