Reconigzed

The Girl in the Trash Bag

 

The next few days remained the same as they reached the halfway point in filming Idol Family. It wasn't tiresome or full of silent threats from Big Bang well one member still seemed upset unlike the others. Daehyun and Young Jae decide after filming to take Min Hyo out shopping with them. They looked around picking up things on Himchan's list and sneaking it things the two boys saw Min Hyo eyeing. Suddenly the boys noticed a man harassing Min Hyo. The two try to rescue Min Hyo only to get knocked around which frightens Min Hyo even more.

"Wait till the Boss finds out you survived"

Min Hyo freezes hearing the voice something snaps within her. She fights him off knocking him into a display before running out of the store. She had no idea where she was running to but her legs continued to move till she tripped falling on her face. Something was wrong with her...no one fights like that and is a singer. She was like her brother wasn't she? Min Hyo was a singer who performed to millions of fans wasn't she? Singers didn't fight! What if she hurt that man? Would she go to jail? A hand on her shoulder brings her from her thoughts. She turns to see Young Jae and Daehyun out of breath but they had come after her. She throws her arms around their necks holding them tightly.

"Min Hyo, what's wrong?"

"I hurt him"

"He was going to hurt you"

"I don't know why I hurt him"

"....Min Hyo who's the Boss?", Young Jae asks.

"I don't know but I don't like him"

"Come on, let's get you home"

Once more Daehyun finds himself presenting a battered Min Hyo to his hyungs. Young Jae explains what happened with Jong Up smiling at the silent duo. This scenario proves it, Min Hyo was involved in something illegal or at least made some illegal enemies. They sit trying to come up with a strageity to take Min Hyo with them but if they did that then it would be all over the news although if they left her at home alone she'd be too easy of a target. The band finds it's safer to keep Min Hyo inside even if it makes her upset. They couldn't risk this Boss finding her especially since he was the cause of her memory loss. Min Hyo fought against the decision but she was safe within the fancy building. Each day was dull and Min Hyo slowly stopped talking or singing punishing the members for trapping her inside. When she was stuck inside she found her thoughts drifted to that man and her sudden fighting skills. No matter how they tried to cheer her up she stayed upset. She wanted to know but her mind kept the information from her. Himchan did the only thing he could thing to help her, he called Big Bang to take her home. If she needed to remember to get better than she would have to go to people would had the memories she needed.

"Himchan was I bad?"

"No, we couldn't help you but your brother and his friends can"

"Once they help me can I come back?"

"We'll see", Yongguk pats her head.

"Min Hyo, are you ready to go?"

Min Hyo nods tearing up as she looks at the BAP members the only men she had memories of.

"Don't worry you'll see them"

"You promise?"

Seungri links his pinky with hers, "I promise"

It didn't take long for the silent duo to mope about with Min Hyo gone. Slowly Zelo joins them missing her as well leading the band to avoid going in public. It was clear to anyone who looked at the band to see a divide growing between them. Korean babys began to mourn the scarce appearances of their idols not knowing the emotion turmoil the band was in. Min Hyo was gone and it seemed so was BAP's happiness.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GHE NOTES             Okay what do you think? Is this better than they original or worst? Drop your comments