Days Later

The Girl in the Trash Bag

Daehyun followed Young Jae and Yongguk into the club wondering just why a flyer for it had mysteriously appeared on their door. They found no babies in the club clamoring for a dance or moment with them. It was somehow insulting and comforting at the same time. The three scanned the room until Daehyun brought their attention to the stage where a musican was singing and dancing with a woman but apon closer inspection, the woman was Min Hyo. The three quickly found seats in a booth close enough to the stage for them to watch without being seen. Min Hyo wasn't just dancing she was singing back-up but she seemed happy on the stage. The song was clearly japanese and so was the man dancing with her. The song was a love song clearly as he repeated One in a Million and other lines that would make a woman's knees weak. The song's beat changed and so did the dance! Now Min Hyo was moving her hips to the beat in unison with the man. Young Jae and Daehyun felt a bit embarassed watching her. Yongguk pointed out the song was called Daite Senorita. The duo blink at the mix of another laguage in with the already unfamilar japanese.

"Arigatou! Ki minna sama!", he smiles holding Min Hyo's hand.

"Ani! Hisa Oppa, kamsaminda"

"Hisa?", Young Jae scoffs.

"Mokai, mokai"

"What is he saying Hyung?"

"He wants to sing with her again"

"Hai! Mokai!", Min Hyo laughs.

The song selection changes to yet another japanese song but Min Hyo on stage smiles. The people in the club seem to enjoy her on stage as they watch intently. Yongguk listened closely to the lyrics knowing the two beside him would ask for translations. It was called Hot Girl but just as he was paying attention to the lyrics something caught his eye. Min Hyo was staring intently at a booth, Young Jae brought his attention to the stage. They had began another song, First Snow he guessed it was the title.

"She sounds beautiful", Daehyun smiles.

"Neh", Young Jae nods.

Yongguk glanced where Min Hyo focused her attention a booth held a rather large man. He stared at Min Hyo like she was nothing to him but there was something behind that. Control, he controled Min Hyo utterly and the way she focused on him proved it even as she performed she showed him she was under his control. The show ended with the japanese man leading her backstage. The three sat trying to figure out what or who had put the flyer on their door. Suddenly the man who was dancing on stage with Min Hyo appeared before their booth.

"Do you speak Korean?", Yongguk asks in japanese.

"Neh, I'm glad you followed the instructions", he smiles.

"I'm--"

"Yongguk, Daehyun, and Young Jae. I know"

"And you are?"

"Yamaa Tomohisa but eveyone minus Ki calls me Yamapi"

"Yamapi?"

"Too long of a story to tell here but the point is...Ki"

"Min Hyo? What's wrong with her?", Young Jae asks concerned.

"I was the one who convinced her to go stay with her brother", Yamapi sits down.

"You had her run?"

"No, just stay until she calmed down", He looked defensively at Daehyun.

"Calm down?"

"Look just listen", Yamapi sighs, "I wanted her to be like her brother, to earn money like you guys do. She still hasn't told her brother about just how long she's been in the crew....and it's been awhile"

"You took...take care of her on the inside"

Yamapi smiles, "She used to call me Hisa-nii"

Daehyun and Young Jae look at Yongguk.

"Nii means big brother", He turns to Yamapi, "You want her to walk away?"

"Yes but it's clear that the Boss knows about you guys and her ex or whatever you'd call him"

"Jiyong?"

"Yeah him"

"What can we do to help her?"

"Sadly I can't tell you, here", Yamapi hands him a slip of paper.

"We will help you as much as we can"

"Just help her"