Hyun Ki?

The Girl in the Trash Bag

 

 

"Kyong?"

"Neh...it's cute", Zelo smiles.

"Aniya! Yun!"

"What about Daehyun-goon?"

"Min Hyo", Daehyun tries.

B.A.P was on their way to film Idol Family but as their manager said she needed a name. It seemed each of the boys had a different name in mind for her. She sat between Youngjae and Daehyun eating a banana as she read over Youngjae shoulder. Himchan attempts to ask her which name she likes but they arrive at the location.

"Jakkaman! We should give her name so we can introduce her to the staff", Himchan warns.

"He's right", Yongguk rubs the back of his neck.

"Do you like the name Kyong?", Zelo smiles.

"Or the name Yun?", Jongup asks.

"Min Hyo?", Daehyun looks to the side.

"Daehyun!"

"Oh! You like the name Min Hyo?"

She nodds.

"Okay, Min Hyo"

With her name decided the eight hurry onto the set. After all the introductions, Min Hyo sits with the manager off to the side of the camera. The six follow the script doing the challenges while Min Hyo sits uncomfortable with the six not paying attention to her. The filming takes a break as they wait for the other group to arrive. Youngjae approaches Min Hyo with a banana the unhappy girl turns away. He tries to offer her it to her once more to meet with a frown.

"Are you mad?", Youngjae asks nervously.

She sticks out her tongue.

"Min Hyo-ee...we have to focus once the camera is on"

She pouts.

"Mian..."

"Youngjae", Min Hyo takes the banana.

He smiles, "We'll play once we get home, okay?"

"N-neh"

Youngjae smiles walking back the others while Min Hyo eats the banana. B.A.P plays with the children showing the bit of experince they gained from their few days with Min Hyo. The staff announces the other idols appearing. B.A.P's manager asks Min Hyo to get a present for the other idols. She looks at Himchan who offers to go with her. The two rush to the van to retreive the gift as the other idols van appears. Min Hyo barely pays attention but Himchan notices the five men exit the van surrounding it. Min Hyo distracts him by nearly dropping the gift. Himchan pets her head with a smile taking it from her leading her back to the others.

"Do you want to play with the kids?", Himchan asks Min Hyo.

She frowns.

"Ok ok! Don't worry from what I hear one of us will sit out"

"Sit...out?"

"We won't be playing with the kids to be fair to the other team"

A confused look.

"Hyun Ki?"

Min Hyo turns around hearing the voice, Himchan follows her gaze. He bows to the person before them making Min Hyo copy him. The idols going against B.A.P was Big Bang!

________________________________________________

(AN)   Big Bang appears! Have you guessed Min Hyo/Hyun Ki's connection to Big Bang? I'm not sure which B.A.P member she'll chose....Young Jae or Dae Hyun? Let me know what you think. I'm open to requests and suggestions.

Her Outfit:

Min Hyo's Outfit