Memories

The Girl in the Trash Bag

 

Min Hyo stood before the cafe with her lip twitching, something about this place had frightened her. She didn't like it here something about this place made her want to run away. She refused to go inside choosing to walk around it no doubt confusing the patrons inside. A pain gripped her head as she spotted an alleyway behind the cafe. Then as if all at once everything made sense! She was Lee Hyun Ki the muscle and looks for a powerful crime boss. She attract new recruits and performed just for her Boss that was why she didn't want to get signed. She knew people would reconigze her from the sleazy night clubs. Hyun Ki had grown tired of being in that life so she went to spend time with her brother and met Jiyong. They had showed her what it was like to make honest money, what it was like to not have to crush someone's skull to afford to eat. She choked as the memories flooded her head, her times with Jiyong making her heart weigh a ton. Daesung and Seungri were right...he was a sweet man but she couldn't go to him. She couldn't go back to Young Jae or Daehyun either. They had to stay a thousand miles away from her or they would never be safe. Min Hyo collaspes to her knees feeling the tears pouring from her eyes but she sat still no expression on her face or sound escaping her lips.

"Min...Hyun Ki?"

"Is she alright Hyung?"

Min Hyo looked up slowly tears still flowing to see Daehyun and Young Jae kneeling on the sidewalk beside her behind them Yongguk, Himchan, Zelo and Jong Up stood watching. Tears quickly stopped as panick filled each of her limbs. They weren't safe around her yet here they were. She rose to her feet drawing each blonde head to her. She didn't like the idea of hurting them but that was what Hyun Ki did she hurt. It was Min Hyo who seemed able to create something out of nothing.

"Leave me alone"

"What?", Young Jae blinks.

"I don't want you to be around me"

"Min Hyo--"

"My name is Lee Hyun Ki"

"...You remember!", Himchan smiles.

Jong Up grips Young Jae shoulder, "I think we should listen to Hyun Ki ssi"

"What?", Young Jae looks at him.

"Hyung is that all you're going to say?"

"Zelo", Yongguk warns.

"Just leave me alone", she starts walking away.

Daehyun grabs her arm, "Min Hyo, why are you doing this?"

She sighs roughly, "Don't make me do this Daehyun"

"Do what? Just tell us what's wrong"

Min Hyo pulls out of his grasp, "OMO! IT'S B.A.P!"

Fans quickly descend on the six giving Min Hyo a chance to escape from the curious six. She had to get to the Boss and show him that she understood that she was back. If she could show him then maybe, just maybe then he would leave them out of this. She needed them to be safe for her to be able to sleep or eat. They were precious to her almost more so that her own brother. Please let Young Jae and Daehyun be safe, she silently prayed as she continued to run.