Confusion.

Stardust [Long Hiatus]

~The next morning~

You woke up greeted by a morning sunlight shines through your window. "I have a very good sleep" You mumbled. You rub your eyes and headed to the bathroom.

After getting dress and others, you ready to go to the School. 2nd day at school.

"I hope i have a good day at school" 

 

- -

 

[Back in EXOplanet]

 

The King, Which is your father. Have a good news for you. 

He wanted to pick you from the Phoenix kingdom, and Tell you something Important.

The Evil lady disappear 2 days ago. And that's why he's happy, Because, he thought that no one will bother you and his Life.

He ordered the Chefs to be ready for your welcoming party. And the Princes are invited too. The problem is, HE haven't tell the Princes. But it's not a big deal, he can tell them when he's arrive.

But, He felt something really.. strange. It's a bad feeling to be exact.

When he's arrived, he quickly get out from his carriage and ready to meet you, His only child.

Meanwhile, in The Princes room...

" *sigh* I miss Naeun.."  Sehun mumbled quitely, but loud enough for Luhan to hear. "Sehun, It's only been 1 day." Sehun turn his gaze to his hyung. "But hyung.. i miss her already!" Luhan show a bit of his smile. "Yeah, me too. But don't worry! well meet her soon!" Sehun's eyes brightened "Really?" Luhan nodded "Yeah, Mom told us that we will meet her soon. But i don't know when." 

Sehun just pout but nodded anyway. Just then, a sound of a Bell heard. Sehun and Luhan looked at each other. 

"The King is Here!" 

 

 

All of the Princes and their parents gathered in a Long and round table. They really didn't know what's happening, The King just pick up Naeun yesterday. so, why did he visited the Phoenix kingdom again?

The princes parents began to talk. "What is your reason for coming here?" The Queen asked politely. "I actually want to pick Naeun, and told something we discuss to the boys." He smiled.

All of them eyed the King with confusion. "But, you just pick her yesterday!" Sehun said. The King eyes widen "Me? i didn't pick her yesterday." The King said.

The Princes face turn into a frown. "Are you sure? I saw you in front of the gate with Naeun" The Queen said. The King raised his eyebrows. "Really?, i'm just arrived from EXO's mountain. i don't remember myself being here yesterday.."

Baekhyun Eyes widen.

Oh no

Don't tell me.

Oh my god 

"K-king, i think something bad is happening to Naeun." Baekhyun said. All of them looked at Baekhyun. "What is it? What's happening to her?" The King asked. "I- i think..."

 

"Sir ! Sir ! I have a bad news!" One of the worker in the Kingdom said while running.

"W-what is it?" The worker took a deep breath. "P-princess Na-Naeun!" 

All of them eyed the worker.

"She's kidnapped by the Evil Lady!" 

All of their faces turn into a frown. Luhan's eyes redden, Chanyeol eyes widen, while the others just eyed him with sadness + anger in their eyes. The King, which is your father eyed him as a tears fall out from his eyes.

"And the worst part is!" 

There's a long silence before the worker started to talk.

"The Evil Lady sent her to another planet.. The Planet name is... is.. ah!"

All of them turn their heads.

"Earth!"

 

- - 

 

"No matter what happen someone have to found her!" The King said. "She have to survive! and most importantly she's my only child! i command all of you to go to earth and find her!" 

"B-but sir, we can't pass the teleportation door. Only the Kingdom siblings can, remember?" One of the workers said.

"no matter what happen we have to find her! because, if she's gone then.. No one can save us from the Evil Lady and The war is going to start!!"

The room is filled with anger. it's a chaos. When the King of EXOkingdom is mad, he can destroy the whole castle.

All the Princes is confused. Who's the one they saw yesterday? The one that pretending to be King?

"S-sir please don't be mad, we'll find her soon." One of the maids said. 

"But, who's willing to go there? i can't go to earth because i have to rule EXO's kingdom. and i don't have any other childs to go to earth!" The king said. "Oh.. how i wish she was here.."

That word broke the Phoenix Queen's heart, but she didn't show it though.

"We'll find a way sir.. please be calm"

The King sighed in frustration.

The Phoenix king aprroached him and give him a brotherly hug. "It's okay. we'll find a way" 

The King just nodded and hugging back his best friend.

The Phoenix King told their workers to bring The EXO King back to his palace. Both of them, will think of a way to solve the problems.

He didn't know that the Princes is still here. When he found out, the Princes have a Blank look and a sad expression. He look at them and give them a small smile.

"My sons.."

All of them looked at their father.

"You may go to your rooms."

All of the Princes sighed and went to the Room.

 

- - 

 

All the Princes gathered in one room. Which is Kris's and Tao's room. 

They didn't say anything, it's really quite. only the sounds of their heavy breathing that could be heard.

until, Baekhyun decided to broke the silence

"What should we do?"

All of their heads turn to Baekhyun. 

"I don't know.. It's so complicated" Lay said.

"Why Naeun? Why her? it could be someone else." Sehun complained.

"Well, Sehun stop complaining. We're trying to solve the problems" 

Sehun just pout and look at his feet.

Just then, an idea popped out Suho's head.

"I think i have an idea"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

 

End of chapter 2 :)

I'm sorry if this chapter disappoint you :( Because if i didn't make this chapter, The story will.. you know NOT connected.

But chapter 3 is going to be fun, i think :p because we finally know Suho's plan ~

and, im sorry for my english ._. english it's not my first language x|

Hope you enjoy it :) oh and yeah if you confused.. The Phoenix King is the Princes's Father, while The EXO king is your father. And they're best friends so yeah.

Hope you enjoy this chapter~ i will update as soon as possible!.

-because i have 2 weeks holiday so yay!-

Love You ❥

 

 

(AND SMTOWN IS COMING TO INDONESIA IN 22 SEPTEMBER. GOSH I WILL MEET MY LOVELY EXO OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOGMOMGOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMGOM) 

*spazzing over Luhan and Baekhyun lol*

and i'm sorry for a short chapter (._.v