Beginning

Stardust [Long Hiatus]

"When you woke up in the city called 'Seoul' you will only thought that meeting with me is a dream, and you will also Lose your memories!"

 

A new life has begun..

 

*KRING* 

You open your eyes as soon as you hear the sound of your alarm. You got up from your bed and rub your eyes I have a very weird dream. You re-open your eyes and look at your surrounding.

"Ah!" You winced as you hold your head with your hand.

After a long 10 minutes, the pain was gone. 

Where am i? You thought.

Suddenly, you notice a red paper with a note on your desk. You took it and read it.

 

Hi!

maybe you wouldn't even known me but, who cares?

okay so, you'll be going to a place called 'School'. 

it's a place to learn new things and other subjects.

The school location is at Twomoons st. number 5

Oh! and anyway you don't have to pay for the school because i did!

and i also left you a couple of cereals, clothes, notebooks and others.

your uniforms and clothes are in the wardrobe.

i give you money BUT. if you spent all of that. YOU HAVE TO LOOK FOR IT, YOURSELFS.

or else, you will die.

I think i'm TOO KIND to you. But, well this is the only way to getting rid of you.

oh! one more thing!

 

 

 

 

Act. Like. Humans!

-unknown 

You stare at the letter in confusion.

What is humans? what's their habits?and what's cereals? You thought.  Ah! it's to early to think, maybe i should get ready.. for.. School? 

you put the letter back to it's place and get ready to shower.

Where's the bathroom? oh! here it is!. You took a shower while humming a song. i don't know why but.. this place doesn't seem familiar at all. why did i end up here anyway? You thought. but you just shook of the thoughts and continue to shower.

After a long shower, you wrapped your body with a towel and look at the Wardrobe. There's 5 pairs of uniforms and 3 T-shirts + 3 shorts. ah.. i think this is the uniforms.. because it looked more formal!. You took the uniform and wear it. 

You look yourself in the mirror. "i think.. it's kinda weird for me to wear something like this." You mumbled. But you still wear it anyway. 

Feeling stastified, you comb your hair and ready to go before glancing at the room one last time. But, you saw something very interesting. You aprroached it and took it. "What is this?" You mumbled as you examined it.

And then, you find something attached to it. the same red paper you found this morning. You eyed the letter suspiciously before reading it.

This is a bag

Bring it everytime you go to school.

-unknown 

 

"A bag? well.. okay." You took the back and slipped it to your hand as you headed downstairs. where's the food? i want food!~ 

You search for a food in every room, but! you didn't found it!. you sighed as you walk tiredly. This is the last room.. You thought as you went to that room.

The room have a lot of Things. There's Stove, Forks, Spoons, and others!. Oh! this is the kitchen!. You approached one of the Drawer and open it. 

You saw a box with a 'Cereal' written. you took it and stare at the box with confusion. "Oh.. so this is a thing called cereal." 

You grab a bowl and headed to the Table, you poured the cereals to the bowl and eat it. *ehem* without milk.

"It's doesn't taste that good... maybe i should put something to it. Juice?milk?.... AH! milk!" You went to the fridge and take the milk. Pouring the milk into the bowl is kinda new to you, so you spill a little bit of milk on the table. "Well.., i will wipe it later after school!" 

Hm! it's taste really good!

After eating breakfast you headed to the front door, and ready to go to a place called 'School'

 

 

 

- -

 

~School~

 

After a loooongggg walk. FINNALY, you arrived at school. 

You stare at the place with an wide eye. Because you never thought that 'School' is going to be THIS big.

After staring for 10 minutes, you hold your bag tightly and entered the school.

 

Meanwhile in the class that you'll be going, Taemin was really bored. His bestfriend Sulli didn't attend school because she's sick. 

Taemin was popular in school, Girls are crazy about him. But, he didn't care. The girl he adores is only an innocence and Less annoying girl.

He began to day dreaming until a voice snapped him back to reality.

"Guys! i heard that we going to have a new student!" One of a guy named Jonghyun said. "Oh, Really? is it a girl or a boy?" One of the girls said. 

"I've heard.. it's a girl.. but everyone said that she's really pretty!" Jonghyun beamed. All the girls are sighing while the guys are clapping.

"I hope she can be my girlfriend!"

"Yeah! me too!"

"After getting rejected by Sulli, i want her to be mine!"

Taemin just rolled his eyes at his friends thoughts. Of course she will reject you! you just a playboy guy with a WORST attidute He thought.

Just then, The teacher came. "Silence everyone!" She said.

All the students began to sit and keep they're mouth shut.

"We have a new students! She will be joining us until the graduation. Please be nice to her!"

All of them nodded. The teacher smile and turn her attention to you "Naeun, please come in." You nodded and walk with a steady walk. after that you turn yourself to the students direction. 

all the boys are mesmerized by your beauty, some of them are drooling. But, the girls are just eyed you with Jealousy. 

"Now, introduce yourself!" The teacher said. you nodded and bowed. "Annyeonghaseo.. Song Naeun imnida."

All of the students nodded. "Okay Naeun, so this is your schedule and books." You nodded. "Oh! and you may sit with Taemin over there." The teacher pointed at the empty seat beside Taemin.

You sat beside Taemin and began to open your book.

Taemin also mesmerized by your beauty but he didn't know your attitude YET. so he just keep his mouth shut until you began to talk. "I'm sorry.. but what page should we open?" You asked him.

Taemin smile "Page 36" He beamed. "ah.. Thankyou" You bowed.

I think she have a good attitude, and she's not hyper and not fangirling over me. I think she can be my best friend. Taemin thought.

 

*KRING*

 

Ahh~ finally Lunch time! but.. where can i buy food? You thought. Taemin swung his backpack and get up from his seat. 

you didn't even move from your seat. Taemin eyed you with confusion "Don't you want to eat?" He asked. "A-ah yes. But where's the place to buy food?" You asked him with your innocence eyes. 

"oh, you mean the Canteen?" He asked. "A-ah! y-yes i mean, where's the Canteen?" Taemin chukle. "Here, i show you where it is." You nodded and followed Taemin to the Canteen.

 

 

- -

 

"So this is the Canteen, You can buy food right over there" He pointed at the counter. "Oh yeah anyway, i will excuse myself a while okay? just buy your food first." 

You nodded as you go to the counter. You order the food which is a sandwich and sat on the table, alone. 

Ah.. School is so big.. and it's not familliar! AT ALL You thought as you sigh. suddenly there's a hand on your hand. "Are you the new students at school?" She asked you with an evil tone. "Ah.. yes" She smirked. " i just want to tell you something." She gripped your hand. Hard.

You winced. "w-what?" She take a deep breath "Don't. ever. go. near. my. Taemin. oppa. do you understand?!" She shouted.

You nodded "o-okay!" suddenly there's a hand on her shoulder. "What are you doing here?" Her body stiffend. "a-ah Taemin oppa!. i just wanted to g-greet her! hehe! please excuse me" She faking her smile.

Taemin turns his attention to you "Are you okay?" He asked. You nodded "ne. im fine" You smile at him. He nodded and sat on the chair in front of you. Both of you ate in silence, until you spoke "Who is she?" You asked him. Taemin looked at your direction "You mean the girl that scolding you?" You nodded. "Her name is Yoonhae. She's the queenka of school, many guys adores her because of her beauty. but she have a really bad attitude. so don't go near her." Taemin said

You nodded as you finished your sandwich. just then, the bell rang

*KRING*

"Ah... lunch time's over.. Let's get back to the class" Taemin said with a smile. You smiled as you followed him to the class.

 

The last period was long and boring. But to you it's not boring at all, you have to admit it's quite insteresting. The teacher talks about planets. suddenly you feel something came across your mind

EXOplanet..

You snapped back to reality. Exoplanet? What is that? ah, maybe i'm just tired.. 

"So that's all we're going to learn today. See you tomorrow!" The teacher said. all the student cheered as they began to get out. You saw a sleeping Taemin beside you. you shook his body "Taemin-ssi wake up... school is over.." Taemin eyes began to open slowly.

"ah.. thankyou for waking me.." He smile. you nodded and headed to the door. 

 

- -

on your way home. your eyes wondered to all the buildings and stalls. "Woah.. it's so crowded" You said. suddenly you bumped into someone "Ah! mianhe" You bowed. it's was a child around 5 years wearing a crown and a dress. "It's okay unnie~" She beamed. you smile but you felt something familliar.

That dress.. that crown.. it's seems.. familiar.. But you just shook of the thoughts. "Be careful okay? It's preety dangerous and crowded here.." You ruffle her hair. "Ne unnie~ Thankyou for reminding me" She waved and went to her mom. 

you smiled at the sight and began to walk again. "Woah.. that building is so big" You looked at the Departement store building. You completely mesmerized by this city, the people and others. suddenly someone tug your lower shirt you gasped and looked down. you sigh in relieved as you saw the earlier child.

you kneeled to match the eye-level beetween you "What's wrong?" You asked her. "I just want to give you this~" She sang as she handed you her crown. "But it's yours. i can't take it." You smiled. "It's okay unnie~ just take it!" You nodded and took the crown "Thankyou.." The child smile and nodded "Ne~" 

The child goes off and you headed home for rest.

 

"I'm tired~" You sang as you went to your room and throw yourself on your bed. *sigh*.. There's a lot of things happend today.. You get up and change your uniforms into a t-shirts and shorts. Well, because that's the only thing you have.

After changing you feel really bored. so you just play with the crown that the child gave you. the crown have a design that make you really happy. well, it's actually have a same design with your crown back in the kingdom. But of course, you didn't remember!

You sat on the chair in front of the mirror and wear the crown, "Wow.. it's fit perfectly" You smiled. Just then you feel something really weird in your head. 

Princess..

"Princess? What's princess?" You mumbled. "I have a very weird imagination lately. i should really get some sleep." You crawled to your bed and cover your body with a blanket.

Soon you're drifted to sleep..

 

- - 

 

You woke up in the middle of night because you're thirsty, you went to the kitchen to get some water. after that you notice that the window is open.
"Ah.. i forgot to close the window.." You mumbled tiredly. You aprroached the window, before you close it, you turn your attention to the stars in the skies. 

"Woah.. it's so pretty..." You smiled. The stars twinkling because of your smile. You closed your eyes and feel the night breeze. Without you knowing a tears fall from your eyes. You don't know why but you feel emptiness in you. You wipe your tears and looked at the stars one last time. suddenly a flashback came to your mind.

"Princess, Naeun. you look so pretty today.."

"Princess! play with me!"

You snapped back to reality. Princess? ah.. i need to get back to sleep.

You close the window and headed to your room to sleep.

 

 

Without you knowing, There's one particular star. a big one, shining brightly in the skies..

That star is a star that will only shines when you're still alive. and that star is...

 

 

 

 

 

EXOplanet..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

End of chapter one :) 

What do you think ? xD.

There's a lot of weird memories coming! and she will meet the Princes soon!

and i use Taemin here because i have a reason :) Hehe~ 

Please comment and subscribe ☺

 

I Love You ♥