Moons and Dreams

Stardust [Long Hiatus]

[Back in EXOplanet]

The planet glow began to fade, The stars are not longer glowing, and it's like the Sun shines half-heartedly. They trying to solve this problems but the only one who can safe this planet is You. Only You.

The Princes lay on their beds lazily, They're father has told them to stay in the castle for A while. Well, it did bother them.

First, They're father told them to stay in the castle.

Second, They're father did not approve Suho's idea.

What's wrong with that idea anyway? It's actually a good idea. Did he really want to sacrife the whole planet just for his sons?. There's a lot of people dying, Food and Water is limited. Because well, The sun did not shines fully and rain come rarely. So the plant wont grow much and yeah.

The King of Phoenix sighed in frustation. Somehow, his combined power with his Best friend, or Your dad can't solve the problems.

They noticed something weird with the Aura of this Planet. They know something is wrong, something is definitely wrong.

He leave his castle and breath in the air of the Planet. Being the King of Phoenix kingdom, He have a power to notice everything with just a single air in his nose. (okay i know this is confusing xD)

His eyes widen, Okay so all of this mess was created by no other than.

 

Evil Lady.

 

 

 

- - 

 

He told his wife about this. She sighed 

"Okay then. I think i also have to repay her and didn't waste this life. You can let the boys go" The Queen said. The King nodded and pecked her forehead, before leaving their room and get ready to tell the boys about this news.

*knock knock*

A sound of a knock heard on Kris's room. "Come in" He said. The King popped his head and smiled "Gather all of your brothers. Tell them to meet me at the Living room" Kris nodded as The King shut his door and headed down. 

Kris lazily went into his brother rooms, fortunately. All of them are in one room. Kris went in and stare at them, They stare at Kris in confusion. "What?" They asked. "What are you doing in one room without me?"He asked back. "N-nothing"

Kris smirked. "Oh, anyway Father told us to go to the living room. Don't ask me why because, i don't know" He explained. All of the Princes nodded and headed to the living room 

They sat on the sofas as their father's began to talk.

"Okay, i have a news for you." He said. "What is it?" Luhan asked. "I've decided. You will be going to Earth and look for Naeun."

Their jaws dropped. "Only Luhan?!" Sehun complained. "What? no of course not. All of you will go" He explained. 

All of them cheered. "But, what's make you change your decision?" Xiumin beamed. The King smiled "Yeah, i'm also curious! you rejected Suho's idea a few days ago. And now you accept it. Something happen?" Chen asked.

The King sighed. "Ready for story?" All of them nodded.

"Well, This Planet looked paler and darker than it should be right?" Baekhyun smiled "Yeah, i thought you didn't notice this Father." He said

The King chuckled "Of course i notice! That's the reason of being a king!" He flicked Baekhyun forehead.

"Okay back to the story, so every 20 years there's one person who have a same power as Naeun." Sehun gasped. "Mwoh?! What power did Naeun have?" 

"She have a rare power which is a power to controlled stars. And that's why the Evil Lady sent her to earth, she's getting rid of her. So she can rule our Planet. However the Evil Lady forget something." 

"What is it?"

"The Planet will not died or controlled IF the moon is still alive. and that's why. Every 20 year the moon will gather the universe and protected this planet"

"What do you mean by gathering the whole universe?And what is moon?" D.O asked. "Moon it's actually a names for the choosen ones, And gathering the universe mean..Well, basically Stars in the galaxy are hot and bright right?" 

All of them nodded. "That's it, you got the point. The moon will gather the stars and put on a barrier. If this Planet had a war before the moon arrived, Then. The moon will fight using The stars. That's why, Naeun is the only one who can save us."

"Father i have a question" "Yes Sehunnie? what do you wanted to ask?"

"You said that every 20 years the Planet have the new moons right?" The King nodded. "What happend to the former moons ? Why can't they protected us? and why did this planet have a new moons every 20 year? They could just used the former moons to protect it."

The King sighed. He didn't want to tell this to them now.

Just, not now

"I don't know."He lied. "It's still a mystery.."

Sehun frowned.

"So, every 20 years. there's a war held in our planet?" D.O asked. "Yes."King replied. "By who?" 

"By the Evil Lady. She have a packed of Family for the war"The King explained. "And if we lose?"

"Then the Planet belong to Them." All of the Princes jaw dropped. "No need to be suprised! But i tell you one thing!"

"What?" 

"All the past years the Moons only getting rid of the Evil Lady, that's why she can come back on 20 years. And that's why the new Moons have to fight."

"So.. if Naeun can kill the Evil Lady..."

"Then, the new Moons only have to help the King rule the Planets. And there's not going to be any war for years."

All of them nodded."So, ready to explore Earth?"

"Yes!"

 

- -

 

"Now packed your bags, You'll be going to a place named Seoul" The King said. "OH yeah! i'm free from educations~~~" Sehun beamed. "Oh sorry mister, but you don't. You'll be going to an education place named School" The King explained.

Sehun pouted. "Are we going to the same school as Naeun?" Lay asked. "Well, i don't know. I  will send you to a random School okay?"

"I don't want to go to an education place without Naeun~" Tao said. "Well, then. I canceled all this thing for you including go to the eart-" 

 "Okay! OKAY! i will, geez." The King smiled and ruffles his hair. "Find Naeun okay?" 

All of them smiled. "But father.." Kai fidget. "What is it Kai?" 

"How can we look for her, when we didn't know anything about Earth?" The King facepalmed himself. oh yeah.. right. "I-i'll figured out a way. Now pack after that you all have to go to my room"

"For what?" They asked in unison.

"learn about Earth"

 

- - 

 

[Back in Seoul]

"Naeun!" Sulli shouted.

"Ne?~"

"Do you think This dress Suits me?" She asked.

"Yup, it's suits you really well!"

"Okay!, i will take this dress. Wait a bit okay?"

You nodded.

To make it clear. Yes, you and Sulli are out for shopping, again.

And yes, you love shopping. You have to admit, it's fun!

"Now, kajjah." Sulli said.

"Sulli..."

"Yes?"

"How can i look for.. um, money?" You asked.

"Um, Maybe you can try to work at Taemin's appa café"

"Café? What is it?" 

"It's a place to buy Cofee and others! Remember?"She beamed.

"Oh! so it's called café.."

Sulli nodded. "If you want to work there, i can tell Taemin's appa to hired you. How was that sound?"

You hugged Sulli's shoulder. "Ahh~ Thankyou Sulli~"

"Anything for my Bestfriend!" 

 

 

~Home~

 

"Ah~ i'm tired~~" You sang. You headed to your room and lay on your bed.

Sulli is a good person, and somehow. it's like, i know her for years. But maybe, it's only my imagination. You thought. Well, time for sleep

You cover your body with blankets, and sleep peacefully.

 

 

 

You're in a field, a really big field.

Why am i here?

"Naeun!!~"

You look at your back. There's a boy with an angelic smile, big doe eyes, and brown hair. "Play with me!!!" He said

"Who are you?" You asked him.

His smiling face turns into a frown. "You don't know me?"

"I'm sorry.. but no."

He give you a sad smile and took your hand. "Well, i hope you remember me soon then."

"Bye~" He sang.

 

 

 

 

 

You open your eyes and hold your head, "What is that..?" You mumbled.

You want to tell this to Sulli but you know she's sleeping. "I'm going to tell this to Sulli tomorrow."

You pulled your blankets and sleep again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

End of chapter 4 :)

OMG I'M REALLY-REALLY SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH Dx

Oh, and....

20 subbies!!! YAYYY ^^

Thankyou for subbing :) i really really super Love You guys ❥

And if you're confused. I will put all your answers here http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/285103

And i'm sorry for short chapter -_-'v

I'll be going now :) byee~~~

 

 

 

(DID YOU SEE OUR MAKNAE SEHUN? SHE DANCE WITH BoA OHMYGOD SEHUN IS SO ASJKSCGSUCVDUAVUDA)