Is That.. ♔

Stardust [Long Hiatus]

After what feels like forever. The Princes has finished and memorize all things about earth *Ehem* actually Suho and Kris write it on a note just in case they forget it.

The Princes learned about earth for like 2 days, Their father didn't want to let them go if they didn't memorize things. so, yep.

They went to their rooms and re-checked in their luggage. After finished checking, they carry their luggage and headed to the Living room.

"Father!~" Sehun beamed. The King look at Sehun's direction and smile "Yes?" 

"How long do we have to stay on earth?" He asked. "Um.. i don't know. Maybe 1 year? i mean if Naeun turning 16 you have to bring her to Exoplanet. Because we have to teach her about her power and others.."

Sehun mouthed 'o' before turning his gaze to his Hyungs. "So ready to go?" Asked the King. 

All of them nodded. "Come, Follow me" 

They followed The King to the 'Special' Room, The King never allowed them to go to that room, Because. Something bad might happend.

When they're arrived, Their father stood in front of a wall and mumbling a word? or sorts of spell? well they don't know. But after that, The Portal opens and the Princes saw a blue Planet in the portal.

"That's Earth?" Xiumin asked. The King give him a small nod "Yup.."

"It's so Blue" Said Baekhyun. "I know, now are you guys ready?" He asked.

All of them nod. "Good, now. you have to hold hands until you reach Earth okay? so no one will get separate. Because, the fortex is kinda hard."

"Okay." 

"Stay close okay? Eat a lot, rest a lot and don't forget one important thing. Look for Naeun."

"We will father" Suho give him a reassuring smile. The King give his sons a long hugs before turning to the portal.

"Now hold each other hands."

All of them holds hands.

"And close your eyes then go insinde the portal"

The Princess obey The King and close their eyes, after 10 seconds, They jump inside the portal and falling to a planet called Earth.

 

- - 

 

Meanwhile...

You are now officialy a worker in Taemin's appa Café.

You still wondering why is the Café named 'Speed Café' and You also curious about Taemin's appa behaviour.

He walks fast i mean very fast. And not to mention, Taemin also walk VERY fast.

But Taemin just told you that it's just his habit? and you don't get it. Is there any habit of walking fast?

Just then a sound of a bell heard, you snapped to reality and face the costumer.

"Welcome to the Speed Café.." You greeted. "How can i help you?"

"I want to order 2 cappucinos and 2 milk coffee." 

"2 capucinos and Milk coffees coming right up. Oh and it's 7$" (A/N Im sorry~ i don't know how to use won ><)

The person give the money and you click the machine in front of you.

"Here's the change, and this is your Order! Enjoy and come back anytime~" You sang.

The costumer smiled and grab his order from your hands. When the costumer leave, Someone taps your back.

"AA" You shouted. "Relax, it's just me!" You turn your head and sighed.

"Taemin-ssi~ you freak me out!" He smiled and ruffles your hair. "I got ya! oh and anyway.. drop the honorfics! call me Taemin oppa from now!"

"Araso~" You said. You still didn't know what's the different between 'ssi' and 'oppa' But you know that 'ssi' is a formal word.

"Oh yeah anyway i wanted to ask you something." He said. "Hmm? what do you wanted to ask?" 

"Since your shift is ending, do you want to go with me and Sulli?" 

You put your index finger on your chin. "To where?"

"Groceries shopping. i've heard that Sulli have to make some cakes. So wanna come?" 

You nodded. "Sure! i have to buy food anyway..." Taemin smiled. "Good, now open your apron and meet me at the front door, Sulli want us to pick her from her house."

You obey him and open your apron. Just to make it clear, Sulli and Taemin had teach you a lot of things about Earth, you know about Valentine's day, White day, etc.

When you finished on what you're doing, you headed to the front door and meet Taemin. "Ready to go?" He asked.

You smiled. "Yup! i'm ready~"

Both of you walk to Sulli's house before going to the Market.

 

- - 

*THUMP*

A loud sound of the fall heard.

"WELL THAT'S HURT." Sehun said, um. actually it's more to complaining. (XD)

The Princes stood and dusting their clothes. 

"So.. This is our cas- i mean house?" Luhan asked. "Yup, This is it." Replied Kris.

"It's not that bad, but it's just small.."

Wait. 

It's actually a three floors house with 7 Rooms, 3 Bathrooms, 1 Kitchen and 1 living room.

The house also have a big yard for them to practice their powers, and not to forget the interior is also very.. classy.

But of course, This is REALLY small compared to their castle.

"But it's okay. At least we have some place to lived" Suho said. 

"I want to explore the house~" Tao sang. "Me too~" Sehun added.

They ran upstairs without bringing their luggage. All of them sighed as they eyed Kris.

"What?" 

"You bring Tao's luggage while i bring Sehun's" Said Suho.

Kris sighed and grab Tao's luggage, before heading to a the Living Room.

 

- - 

 

"HYUNGGGG~~" Sehun shouted.

"Yes?"

"There's 7 Rooms and 3 Bathroom in our house!" 

Sehun didn't mention Kitchen and Living room Because, The Hyungs are sitting in the Living Room. And Kyungso- i mean D.O is in the Kitchen.

"Okay so we have to paired up." Kris said. "YAH DO KYUNGSOO COME HERE WE'RE GOING TO CHOOSE ROOMATES"

"JUST A SECOND HYUNG."

D.O went to the Living room and wanted to say something BUT Kris didn't let him.

"So we're going to choose roomates, and we have to pair up into 2" Kris explained.

"No matter what happen, i want to be with Luhan Hyung!! That's the final!" Sehun said as he hug Luhan's hand.

Luhan smile and ruffles his hair.

"O..kay then" Kris write on his note. "Now let's pair the remaining person"

After 10 minutes of discussing and arguing. This is the result

Luhan and Sehun, Tao and Kris, Xiumin and Chen, Lay and Suho, D.O and Kai, and Last but not least Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

"Now go to your rooms" Kris ordered.

They all nodded and ready to leave the Living room, until..

"Wait!! i have something to say to All of you!" D.O said.

"What?"

"We don't have any foods to eat"

Kris sighed and turn to Luhan.

"Luhan?"

"Yes?"

"Do you know how to buy things from the Market?" (A/N IT's ACTUALLY A MODERN MART NOT A MART ON THE STREET AND OTHERs~ I JUST DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO SAY IT ><)

"Y-yes i think i can. why?" He asked.

"Can you buy us food?There's a Market near our house"

Luhan sighed and nodded. "Yes i can, but what should i buy?"

Suho write something on his note, he ripped it and give it to Luhan.

"This is the list, and this is the Money."

Luhan accepted it and smiled. "I'll be back"

"Be safe! don't get lost"

Luhan nodded and headed to the front door.

 

After 5 minutes of walking. Luhan reached the Place.

Lotte Mart

Lotte Mart? well, i guess this is the place He thought.

He entered the Place and a confused expression written on his face.

True, His father has told him about the automatic doors and cart, but still. This is the first time he saw it, so it's kinda... shocking.

He took the cart and pushed it. 

It's actually kinda akward to push the cart, because he have a telekenesis power. He can just push it with his power.

But their father told them that using power on earth is forbidden.

*ehem* Except their house.

All People in the store eyed him with a judging look. Sure, he was really handsome. But he still wearing an Exoplanet Clothes.

A Black pants, with Black shiny jacket and Exo's necklace.

Luhan just eyed them with an innocent face before pushing the cart to the food direction.

 

- - 

 

You, Taemin, and Sulli. FINALLY arrived at the Mart.

"This is the Mart!!" Sulli beamed. "This Mart sells a lot of Baking products."

You look at the sign and read it.

Lotte Mart

You've never been to this Mart before, and that's why you think you need Sulli for accompany you.

"Let's go~ follow me!!"

You and Taemin chuckle at Sulli's childishness before going into the Mart.

"Sulli where's the Food section?" You asked her.

"Oh. it's right there" She pointed at the right section.

"Thankyou, wait for me okay? i want to go to the Food section." You told her.

"Okay."

You pushed your cart to the Food section and look at your shopping list.

You gathered all of your food on the list and re-checking it before you pay.

Veggies? Check. Fruits? Check. Cereals? Check. Milk? Check. Chocolate? ah i forgot the chocolate!!

You look at the Chocolate direction. 

Omg.. the top shelf.. can i reach it? You thought

You jumped and jumped. But you still can't reach it.

Until, a person behind you got it for you, you turn to the person direction.

"You wanted this Chocolate?" He asked while looking at the Chocolate.

"Y-yes.. Thankyou"

He faced you and gasped.

You didn't notice him gasping and took the Chocolate from his hand.

"Once again, Thankyou." You look at him and smile.

You leave him and went to Sulli's direction.

Suddenly something came trough your mind.

"Naeun, you look so pretty today"

You blushed. "T-thankyou"

"Anytime.."

Your vision blurred.

What.. is that?

"Naeun?" Sulli said while tapping your back.

"y-yes?"

"Is there's something wrong?"

"No, no-no thing wrong i'm perfectly fine. Can we pay now?" You asked.

She sighed and nodded.

But Sulli still feel something..

So she look at the food section and gasped.

 

Is that..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Prince Luhan?!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

 

End of Chapter 5 :)

Oh my god... THE UNEXPECTED MEETING AT THE MART XD

sorry for the creepy chapter but finally~ Naeun meet one of the Princes :D

But she didn't remember it. What a shame :(

And OMO! Flashbacks xD

I think i'm just fangirling over my own story? xD Ke Ke~ 

But anyway Please COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE :D

Comment make me boost my energy and updating fic faster xD

And School starts Tomorrow...

:"(

Enough for the author note now xD and enjoyyyyy~~~

 

*sorry for a short chapter '-')/