Pixie dusts [Part 1]

Stardust [Long Hiatus]

You drop your books on your table and rest your head on it. Taemin turn back and smile to you. "Why? are you bored?"

You sighed and closed your eyes. "No, i'm just tired..."

Just then Sulli came and Guys starting to greet her, Taemin just rolled his eyes and you saw it. Hum, did he like Sulli?

Sulli came towards the both of you and sat beside Taemin. "Have you done your homework?" He asked. Sulli nodded "Yup, all finished" She beamed.

After that small conversation with Taemin, Sulli turns her head to you "Naeun, Can i come to your house Today?". You lifted your head and look at her. 

"I.. it's okay if i can't i was ju-" "Of course you can!! there's a plenty of things i wanted to ask about the Houses thingy anyway!" Sulli smile showing of her teeth.

"Then it's all set! i'll come to your house after we have our school Okay? Taemin will also come!!" She nudge Taemin. Taemin look at her with wide eyes and pointed his own finger at him self while mouting 'Me?'

Sulli winked and Give him a small nod. Taemin blushed and luckily Sulli didn't saw it. "Alright..."

Three of you chat happily until.. The door burst open, Yep. The teacher came.

"Students i need all of your attention."

The students obey and sit straight. Both Sulli and Taemin turn their face and body to the front as they adjust their seats.

"We have 2 new students that will join our class" She informed.

"Omg is it a girl again? if she's pretty like Sulli and Naeun, I will have her!"

"Please let it be boys, Please let it be boys"

"No!!, let it be girls!!"

The teacher Put her hand up telling them to shut up. Unfortunately, No one sees this thing. And THAT make the teacher pissed.

She took a deep breath and let it out. "Silence everyone!!!"

The students obey once again before turning 100% of their attention to the teacher. The teacher turn her head to the door and signaling both of the new students to come in.

"Come." She command. The new Students nodded and have a steady walk trough the class. The girl Mouth gawped in shock. THEY HADN'T SEE ANYONE AS GORGEOUS AS THEM.

"Now you may introduce yourself"

They nodded before bowing politely.

"Annyeonghaseo, Byun Baekhyun imnida. And please call me Baekhyun. I hope we will be good friends" He smile cutely.

The boy students just scoffed while the girls squeled. Ehem. Except you and Sulli. First, You're busy day dreaming to notice their introduction. Second, Sulli is too care too look at the new students.

You look at the window and smile. What a great weather..

"Annyeonghaseo, Xi Luhan imnida!! but please call me Luhan." He smiled. 

You furrow your eyebrows because you have heard this voice before... Somewhere..

"Okay Luhan and Baekhyun. First, Luhan there's an empty seat right there." She pointed at the seat behind you. "While Baekhyun you can sit just right there" She pointed at the seat beside you, Next to The nerdy guy called Shin.

They both nodded as they headed to their seats. "Now we'll begin the class."

Baekhyun took out his book and look at you She seems familiar..Nono... I should probably greet her. Baekhyun nudge your hand softly and extended his hand to you.

"Annyeonghase Baekhyun imni-" Ohmygod... That's that's t-t-t-that's... NAEUNNN Baekhyun stared at you with his shocked eyes while you eyed him with a judjing look.

You reached his arms and shake it. "Annyeonghaseo, Naeun imnida.. im sorry to ask this but, why are you staring at me like that? is there's something on my face?" You put your left hand on your cheeks, But you feel nothing.

Baekhyun snapped and blinked rapidly before pulling his arms from your hand. "N-No there's nothing. Anyway is nice to meet you Naeun.." He smile.

You smiled back. "Nice to meet you too" Baekhyun wanted to say something but sadly, the Teachers told them to open their book and read chapter 5.

You turn all of your direction to the book. When something suddenly....

"Baekhyun!! Wait for me..." You said panting

Baekhyun turn back and held your hand.

You blushed and look down.

"Now just follow my lead, and you'll be okay"

You snapped from your thought and look at Baekhyun. Baekhyun has his face towards 'The boy behind you' direction while mouthing something. he gasped and whispering something to Baekhyun. Baekhyun nodded as you look at them curiously.

Yes you are curious, But Baekhyun is not your friend YET. So you continue to your study until you realized something.

Wait..

Is the boy at my back..

The one that i met at the Mart?

Your head slowly turns to him, He saw you looking at him, You blushed and about to turn your heads until he extended his hand. "Annyeonghaseo, Luhan imnida.." Luhan said calmly, But actually Luhan is happy inside, well, more than that actually..

You grab his hand and shake it. "Annyeonghaseo, Naeun imnida. Nice to meet you" He nod and smile before he continue to read.

You turn yourself back to your old position and began to read the book again.

P.s! Taemin and Sulli haven't notice Baekhyun and Luhan! xD

 

*KRINGGG*

 

Yay! Finally The first period was over.. You got up from your seat and went to Sulli's and Taemin's direction. 

"Shall we go now? What do you want to eat? i'll treat both of you" Taemin said making both of you beamed. "I want to eat chicken!" You Said. Sulli nodded. "Yeah, me too!"

"Ara, ara. Both of you can wait at 'our' Place and i'll be the one who'll be going to buy it for you okay?" Said Taemin. Sulli and Naeun nodded in unison as they go to Their place.

Taemin sighed and smiled. i have 2 childish girl i have to take care..

He took his wallet and went to the Chicken direction, He accidently bumped into a person in front of him.

"O-oh.. Mianhe yo" Taemin said. The boy in front at him look at Taemin with an angelic face. Taemin eyes widen.. Is that..

"Aniyo, It's okay" He smiled. 

They turn into their old position. But Taemin is still in his deep thoughts. He finally realized who was the boy he bumped into.

It was...

PRINCE SUHO.

 

 

 

 

 

 

- - 

 

 

Please comment i beg you ;( i'm so sad that i only got 1 comment for the last chapter. Oh and thankyou for 46 subs :) and im sorry vut i kinda lose my interest to write now, because no one would comment :( so please wait. Thankyou ;)