Pixie dusts [Part 2]

Stardust [Long Hiatus]

 PRINCE SUHO?!

Oh. My. God. Why he's here?

Taemin have an urge to talk to Suho but sadly he was gone. 

Well... Taemin shrugged. i will tell this to Sulli after i buy this chicken!

Taemin Quickly bought the chicken and returned to his table "Sulli!" Sulli look at him as Taemin bangs the tray on the table "Um.. Yes?" Sulli said akwardly. " I swear!" Taemin said while lowering his voice. "i saw Prince Suho earlier!" Sulli eyes widen "You what?" " I saw Prince Suho!"

Sulli's jaw drop "Close your mouth before somethin came" Taemin taese with a smile. Sulli quickly close "Taemin! It's not the time to joke! if Suho is here, i know something is going on!" 

Taemin look at his feet while giving Sulli an apologetic gaze "Sorry.." 

"It's okay now, Naeun is out to buy some drinks"

"So?"

"Let's find Prince Suho!"

 

- -

 

You were holding your cofee while slurping it. You really love this cofee called Milk Cofee? Or whatever. You're too busy slurping to pay attention to your surrounding. Until, 

*BUMP*

You fell. Flat. On your . So do him.

You look at him and give him your apologetic look. "Ohmygod, Ohmygod I'm sorry i didn't mean to.." 

"Nah, It's fine. Nothing happen with me anyway " He said while turning his gaze to you.

Wow, This person is Surely handsome. 

He look young but, Tall!.

Suddenly his expression turn into an 'omgithinkiknowher' Look. You tittled your head while trying to stand up. Just then, He stand, Faster. And extended his hand to help you get up.

You accept his hand as he pulled you up.

And.. 

you just stood akwardly beside one of the Princes suddenly he offered his hand "Hi! I'm the Princes Maknae Sehun!" You smiled as you took his hand "Hi, I'm Princess of EXOkingdom, my name is Naeun" he Shook your hand and pulled his hand back to his pocket.

You wince a bit and held your head with your hand. "Na-Naeun? Are you okay?" He asked. You look at him while furrowing your eyebrows.

How did he know my name?

"I-I'm Okay, I think i should be more careful. Sorry for bumping into you" You smile a bit. He sighed in realived "It's okay, It's actually my fault though. I should be the one who be more careful.." 

your eyes softened. "It's okay, Now i will excuse myself. Bye~" You waved your hand while running to the canteen. Sehun just smile at the sight of you, While sighing in dissapointment.

What the Hyungs says are true, She didn't remember a thing. Even... Me.

 

 

 

 

 

- - 

 

"Sulli!, Just look for him Later! He's not here. " Taemin said. "No, We have to find him! i know something is happening! i-"

*KRINGG*

Sulli look at the bell and sighed. "See, Even the bell says no. We have to go now if we want to go to class in time"

Sulli nodded with his face facing the floor, And follow Taemin to the class.

The question is, Where are you?

 

 

When Sulli and Taemin arrived at the class, The sighed in realived. The saw you talking with 2 other men that seems.. Familiar.. 

WAIT. 

T-That's Prince Baekhyun and Prince Luhan!

They're here too?! 

Sulli look at them with mouth forming an 'o' 

Then something is really happening! 

Sulli was about to approach you but the teacher came, "Sulli go back to your seat" She scolded.

"Y-yes Ms. Kim" Sulli said as she headed to her seat. "Now we may begin"

 

 

After a long period, The class came to an end. Telling the student that School is done for today. "Naeun is it really okay to go to your house?" She asked.

"Yeah, It's fine really." You replied. "Let's go then" Said Taemin.

 

 

 

 

"So this is my house, There's nothing to look here.. i think.." You rub the back of your neck awkwardly. Sulli smiled. "It's a cool house and very.. Simple" 

But she can tell it that there's a weird aura. So did Taemin. "Oh yeah anyway Sulli, I really need your help with that " You pointed at the washing machine. "Oh, that? Here let me help you"

You and Sulli head to the washing machine and Sulli taught you how to use it from the very basic. After finishing washing clothes with that machine. You lead them to the living room. "Sit here first okay? I'm going to get you a drink" You smiled.

"Okay, And by the way, Can i go to your room?" She asked. "Sure!' You shout from the kitchen.

Sulli had told Taemin to sit on the sofa in the Living room, While she head to your room.

When she's arrived, She open the door and peek before going in. 

What's with this strange aura? She thought. Then she notice a necklace with pixie dust all over it. On your bed.

That's Naeun necklace! She wore it when we shop. She walk to the bed to have a closer look. Wait.. Pixie Dusts.. Wait.

Sulli gasp. Ohmygod... This.. This is bad.

 

 

[Flashback]

Sulli and her mom are playing in the Castle field. It was a big field with lots of flower and trees. "Mom! Catch me!" Little Sulli shout. Her mom obey her and ran after her with her long dress. 

"Got ya~" Her mom sang and Sulli laughed. Now Sulli is sitting on her mom lap. They were talking about random things. When suddelny, Sulli eyes caught an amazing necklace hanging on her mom's neck.

She carrsed the necklace softly. Sulli's mom notice this. "It's a beautiful necklace, right?" Her mom said. Sulli look at her mom and nod. "This is a really beautiful necklace, What is this necklace for?" 

"Hm, The mhyth said that this necklace have a special power, But i don't know its power" Sulli just nodded in understanding.

If you're wondering what's the necklace look like, It was a round necklace and have a heart carved on it plus pixie dusts at the center of the heart.

It's similar to yours but the difference is that your necklace have a tree carved. Not heart.

After a long time of playing. They were tired and headed back to the castle.

 

A week later...

 

"Umma?" Sulli peek her mom's room. She's not there though, Wait.

Isn't that Mom's necklace? Sulli approached the necklace that covered with Pixie dusts.

Just then Sulli's mom came in. "Sulli? What are you doing her?" She said while approachin her daughter. "I'm just looking for you mom. Anyway, Why's your necklace covered with Pixie Dusts?" She asked.

Her mom look at the necklace and slightly gasp.

"S..Sulli can you go to your room? I will tell the maids to get you food" Being a good kid, Sulli obey her and went out from the room.

Before she could close the room door she heard her mom's mumbling.

"That Pixie dusts.. Someone is watching me.." She mumbled.

That's what she heard before she went to her room.

in a few days she get out from her room and saw all the maids panicking. Sulli furrow her eyebrows before asking one of the maids. "Ms. J What happen?"

Ms. J stared at Sulli with worried look "You're mom..."

 

"She's missing."

 

 

And her mom haven't back until now. That's happen because there's no one accompanying her mom at that time.

And this is a bad thing since you live alone in this house with no one accompanying,

It wether She stays in your house for this night or she'll find a way to have someone accompany you.

Well i think she chose option number 1. 

"I should go home now, and think of a way!" Sulli muttered.

Sulli ran to your living room and grab Taemin's hand before pulling it. "Naeun! We're sorry we have to go home now~ Bye!" Both of them ran out from your house.

You're confused by Sulli's action but you say bye anyway. 

 

 

 

 

- - 

 

"Sulli, Tell me what happen now" Taemin said. Sulli took a deep breath before explaining everything to Taemin.

Taemin's eyes Widen. "Then it's bad.."He muttered. "I know.. But i don't know what to do. Do you have an idea?"

Taemin closed his eyes to find something on his head. He open his eyes and smile. 

 

"I've got an idea"

 

 

 

 

 

[Back in The Princes House]

 

 

"Naeun is at the same class with me and Luhan hyung" Baekhyun said. All of the Princes eyes widen. "That's not fair! i want to be in the same class with her too!" Tao pouted.

"And guess what? I bumped into Naeu- well, She bumped to me at the Lunch break" Said Sehun. "Why can't she bump into me..." D.O muttered.

"Anyway.. I saw someone.."

"Who is it Luhan?" Kris asked. "I saw someoneFrom other planet and i bet she a princess, But she's not from EXO"

" Another princess? In school?" "Yes, her eyes is familiar with Naeun's"

"Can you describe her looks?"

Luhan shook his head. "I can't.. I even forgot her face except her eyes.."

The boys groan. Just then a message had come to Suho's EXOPLANET phone. 

Pip Pip! 

"Hyung there's a massage"Said Sehun.

Suho took his EXOPLANET phone and open it.

 

To : My Boys.

EXOplanet had been really disaster this week, I think the war is coming soon.

That's why i want you to practice and make your power stronger.

And i hope Naeun can join you too. Have fun Practicing boys.

- Phoenix King

 

"Father said, We have to practice our power" 

Some of them groan while some of them beamed. "But he hope, That Naeun could join.."

"Well.. Naeun can't join us now.. Let's just practice tomorrow.. Sleep well. We have to save our energy for tomorrow"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩★✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

End of Chapter 8 :) 

Woahh it's starting :D!~ Do you like it so far? I hope you like it!

Sorry for my english though ._.) And for not updating so long. 

Please anticipate the next Chapter~ and PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT! I'm begging you :'(

Bye now :3

Oh and please check Me and My Cousin. SMTOWN - Dear My Family Cover!~ This is the link :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0W5shL7C40&feature=g-upl