Princess.

Stardust [Long Hiatus]

[Back in Seoul]

It's Sunday, so it's weekend!

Taemin and his friend named Sulli has told you to come to Departement Store with them.

You don't know what is 'Departement store' but you just agreed with them anyway.

They told you to bring your money, You don't know what is money until you remember the day your bought sandwich for lunch. So, that's what money is.. You thought

Actually, you feel a little bit uncomfortable with Sulli because of what happend when you first met her.

 

[Flashback]

When you entered your class, you saw someone sat beside Taemin. So, you just pass them and sat behind them. Taemin didn't notice you until you began to put your books on your table. Taemin smile at you and stood in front of you.

"Naeun!, How are you?" He asked.

You smiled "I'm good, Thanks for asking"

He nodded "Oh, yeah anyway. Meet my best friend Sulli!" Taemin taps Sulli shoulder to get her attention and pointed his finger to you.

Sulli got up from her seat and faced you. "Annyeonghaseo, Song Naeun imnida." You bowed. Sulli stare at you with a shock face.

"Princess Naeun!" She beamed. "Do you remember me?, how did you end up in earth?" She asked. You raised your eyebrows in confusion.

"I-im sorry.. but i don't remember you. and why did you call me Princess?" You asked politely. Sulli frowned and look at Taemin. She mouthed 'meet me after class'

Sulli turns her attention to you. "Sorry.. i was Day dreaming." She smiled shyly. "Anyway nice to meet you, I'm Sulli" She bowed.

You smiled "Yes, nice to meet you too."

"May i get your attention class!" The teacher spoke. All the students sat on their tables as the teacher began to speak. "So, i can't come to School for the next few days, and you will have 2 days off" All the students cheered. "But, i will give you homeworks to do! and we'll be back on Tuesday!" All the students groaned. but nodded anyway.

"So, we'll began the class."

 

Atter a long long period, the class come to an end. And it's finally time to go home. But before you go, Taemin and Sulli has told you to meet them at the school gate. You slipped your bag as you headed to their places.

Before they told you to meet them at the gate. They discuss something important about you. and.. this is the thing they talked about.

"Sulli, what is the reason you bring me here? and why did you call her Princess?" Taemin asked.

Sulli rolled her eyes. "Can't you see it?" Taemin raised his eyebrows. "See what?" Sulli facepalmed and began to explained.

"Do you see her eyes?"Taemin nodded. "Only those with a Kingdom siblings can have that eyes."

"Really?" He asked. "Yeah, and do you realised that she actually have a birthday marked on her wrist?" Taemin put his index finger under his lips. "No.." Sulli facepalmed herself, again. "Ohmygod. Maybe i should explained everything." She mumbled. "What?" Taemin asked.

"Nothing, well i will explained everything, be prepared to listen." Taemin nodded.

"So, Naeun have a Kingdom eyes like me. All of Princesses from other planet have an excact same eyes. And she also have a Birthday marked with a crown symbol on her wrist. And if you notice, i also have the exact Birthday mark on my shoulder."

Taemin stared at her in confusion. "But i think a lot of people here have those eyes.."

Sulli shook her head. "No, no one will have a same eyes as us."

"But, how come you know her?" He asked. "What do you mean?"

"I mean you just called her like you're her best friend or something." 

"Oh.. right i haven't told this to you.." Sulli said. "So, when i'm 9 my father brought me to the Princes party in a planet called EXOplanet. The were thousands of people in that party. i'm really confused and lost until someone bump to me."

"And i'm guessing that's Naeun right?" Taemin beamed. "Yes, and that's why i know her."

"But how come she didn't know you? she even forget herself being a Princess." Sulli put his finger under his chin.

"I think she lost her memories or someone erased it." Taemin eyes widen. "Just like you! Sulli, you also lose your memories when you arrived at earth right?" Taemin asked

Sulli smiled. "Yeah, but because of you. My memories are back. Thanks" Taemin smiled. "So, what should we do then? to make her regain her memories?" He asked.

"From what i've heard, No one can regain her memories except someone who come from a same planet"

"Then, we couldn't do anything for her?" Taemin asked. Sulli nodded sadly "Yeah we can't. But, maybe we can teach her all about earth and everything, how was that sound?" Sulli beamed.

"That's great!" Taemin shouted. Sulli put her finger to her lips "Shussh, quite" 

Taemin smiled shyly. "So where should we start?" He asked. Sulli think and an idea popped out her head. 

"Nothing better than a Departement store right?" She beamed. Taemin rolled his eyes "Yeah, girl's thing. ew"

"Hey! Shopping it's not that bad! now, tell her to meet us at the gate!" Taemin chuckled at Sulli's girly side.

[End of Flashback]

 

So, here you are, in the departement store.

You feel uncomfortable and a little bit lost actually, until. Someone taps your shoulder

"Hey Naeun, ready to explore this Building?" Sulli asked "Yeah, im ready. Thanks for inviting me" You smiled

"Ah, it's nothing. oh yeah anyway Taemin said he will come late. So, let's have our time exploring this building before he's arrived" Sulli said.

You stare at her in confusion. "Why can't we wait for him?" You asked. "Oh, you know. Taemin is a boy and he didn't really like shopping" She explained.

"What is shopping?" You asked with your innocent voice. Sulli smiled Maybe i should thought her about earth from a very basic one. "it's buying things! You'll love it. Come, we'll start from the accessory section!" She beamed.

She pulled you into a big accessory store. There's a lot of cute things there. And you have to admit, You love this store.

"Okay, so choose an accessory you like! i will buy it for you" Sulli said. "Ah.. You don't need to buy one for me Sulli.." You said.

"It's okay, don't be shy. We're friends right? I just wanted to buy something for you as a gift." She explained. "Really?" She nodded. "Now choose one!"

You put your finger under your chin as you spotted a Charm bracelet with a star symbol, That bracelet it's also glitterish. You took that bracelet and handed it to Sulli. "You want this?" She asked as you nodded. "Okay, wait here okay? i will pay for it." You mouthed 'okay' and look at your left, right, up and under. 

You spotted something.. interesting

You aprroached that thing. and examined it. It's a painting, there's a Dad and daughter in that painting. Both of them looked at the same direction which is the stars. You feel really familiar and it's like you've done that thing every night. 

Suddenly, a flashback came through your mind.

"Daddy, let's look at the stars again!"

"Okay okay, wait a bit okay?" 

"Oh, stars is so beautiful daddy, how i wish i could be one of the stars!"

He carresed your cheek. "It is, and you're one of them."

"Really?"

"Yes." 

Suddenly that vision began to blured. "Naeun, are you okay?" Sulli asked. You snapped out from your thought. "A-ah yes." Sulli give her a knowing look. "Tell me what happend"

"Nothing happend, really." You convinced her. "Please.." She pouted. You sighed "Okay, but don't think me as a freak okay?" Sulli nodded. "So, when i looked at this painting. I don't know why but.. it felt familiar. And suddenly, i have a vision of me and my dad. But, i don't know what it is. I don't even remember what's my dad look like. Do you think i'm sort of have an amnesia or something?" You asked her.

Sulli eyes widen. Wow.. she's starting to get flashbacks! "S-sulli are you okay?" Sulli smiled at you and nodded. "I'm Fine! now let's go to the other store!" 

She dragged you out from that store and explored the whole mall.

 

 

 

 

- - 

Taemin has just received a message from Sulli. She told him that you're starting to get flashbacks. Taemin didn't know that you could be this fast, But it's a good thing though. 

He arrived at the mall and texted Sulli.

[Taemin] Where are you? 

Not to long after that. Sulli replied him

[Sulli] We're queuing for ice cream! come here ^^

[Taemin] Okay then, i'm heading there. Wait for me~ 

He put his phone in his pocket as he headed towards the ice cream direction. 

He spotted you and Sulli in the ice cream store. He saw Sulli buy you ice creams and pay it. 

When Sulli spotted Taemin, she waved at him as he waved back. 

"Are you done with your shopping?" Taemin asked both of you. "Yeah, we're done." Sulli replied. "Are you having fun?" He asked. "Yeah, i never knew that buyings thing would be this fun! and this thing.. what is it called?"

"ice cream" both of them said in unison. "Oh yeah! and the ice cream tasted really good." You beamed. "i know right?!" 

The three of you laughed. until, Taemin spotted something hanging on your neck. "Wow, Naeun. You have a really cool necklace. Where did you go this?" He asked. 

You looked at your necklace and hold it. "I.. i don't know. i don't remember myself buying this.." Taemin and Sulli give you a knowing look. They knew that you got that necklace from your planet but, they didn't want to make a conversation about this YET.

"Well, that's weird. But, it's okay. anyway let's get back. it's starting to get dark." Taemin said. You and Sulli nodded as she headed to the bus and swiped her card.

You didn't know that card thing, but you didn't want her to call you as a freak so you just stay in silence. 

When you're arrived at your destination Sulli gave you something. it looked like a card you saw earlier, You stared at her with confusion. "That card, is a card that will only be available to ride on a bus okay?" You smiled and nodded. "Ah, thankyou" You bowed. "Your welcome. Now go, Seoul it's pretty dangerous at night."

"Ah! okay. See you at Tuesday!" You shouted. "Ne~" She replied.

 

 

- - 

 

When you're arrived at your house. You quickly changed into a clothes that... Sulli said it was pajamas. She said that i can only wear it when im going to sleep. You didn't know why but, You just agree with her.

When you finished changing.  You quickly ran to your roof and sit with your legs crossed. You didn't know what's happening, but your body just moved itself to the roof.

You looked at the stars and began to move your hand, Just then, The stars moved with your hand in sync. Your eyes widen as you shook your head and stopped moving your hands.

You spent hours on the roof just to look at the stars, it felt really strange but, yeah.

You saw a twinkling star at the skies, That's the only star that twinkle. "What is that?" You mumbled. Suddenly, the star faded and you pout. 

You realised that it's already past midnight so you headed back to your room and lay on your bed. 

Soon you drifted to dreamland.

 

 

The star that faded began to Twinkle again. Because, There's something good happening in that star. 

 

 

A Good Thing 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

End of Chapter 3 :)

So i decided to put Suho's plan in another chapter >< Sorry :(

and You know that star, right? :) Kekeke~

and what's the good Thing? could it be Suho's plan? or others ? :o

oh and if you're wondering. Sulli is a Princess of Fx's planet (Lol at the planet name) . She also loses her memories because of a thing. And Taemin is her friend from that Planet, He helped Sulli to regain her memories. So, she can remember everything now :). 
 

If you have anything to asked, just ask me! i will explained it properly :)
 

Enjoy~

Oh and anyway she will meet the Princes SOON~ Like so SOON~

Maybe in the 5th chapter or maybe not xD

Just wait okay~ and Thankyou for subscribing ;A; 

Oh! And please comment! if you're commenting i will update the chapter faster :D hehe~

Love you <3

 

 

 

SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH D'X