The Evil Plan

Stardust [Long Hiatus]

Oh my god

Is that

Naeun?!

Luhan blinked and look at your direction.

But sadly you're gone.

OHMYGOD. I'M SO STUPID I SHOULD HAVE TALK TO HER OMG. Okay, let me buy all this thing on the list and go home. He thought.

Luhan got all of the things on the list with a short time. Hm, maybe this is the new record for buying thing so fast in the Mart.

He headed to the counter and payed. But unfortunately, The cashier girl is so.. UGH.

Oh yes, she's flirting with him, and this thing make Luhan feel uncomfortable. Well dah, He's in hurry and he never seen a GIRL do that.

"So the total is ___ oppa~ " She winked.

Luhan akwardly hand the money, and the girl brushed their fingers. "Um, Thanks" 

The cashier winked again. But Luhan ignore her and headed to the front door.

 

- - 

 

Luhan ran to the house and open the door with a loud Bang!

D.O who was in the kitchen, gasped and turn his head to Luhan.

"Luhan, why did you ran from the Mart?" 

"N-o  t-time to explain no-w ca-call the others" Luhan said panting.

D.O send him a wtf look before heading to the second floor to call the Princes.

Luhan sat on the sofa and breath heavily, Not to long after that, The Prince gathered in the Living Room.

"Why are you sweating?" Kris asked.

"Um, Be-because i ran from the Mart. Now, i wa-want to tell you something."

"What is it?" Sehun asked.

Luhan took a deep breath.

"I saw Naeun, in the Mart just now. And i even help her to get a chocolate bu-"

"YOU SAW WHAT?" 

"Naeun. Now let me explained the details."

The Princes nodded as Luhan continued.

"But the thing is, I think she didn't remember me..."

Xiumin furrow his eyebrow "What? how can she didn't know you? we're living with her for Years"

Luhan sighed."When i get her chocolate from the top shelf, She just thank me and that's it."

"Maybe you mistaken Naeun as someone else, there's no way she will forget us"

"I don't think so. I saw her eyes earlier. And it's the Kingdom eyes. Every Princesses in the galaxy had it. Except for the Princesses in the Earth"

"Are you sure?" Kris asked.

Luhan made a 'v' sign "100% sure"

All the Princess frowned and there's a long silence until..

"Wait.."

"What is it Baekhyun?"

"Do you remember what Father told us?" The Princes shook their head.

"Naeun sent to the Earth because if the Evil Lady"

"Don't tell me.."

"Yes, maybe Evil Lady is the reason why Naeun lost her memories"

The Princess frowned, Again.

"How can we make her remember?" Baekhyun put his hand on his chin. " I don't know"

"I know"

All their heads turn to Suho. Being the smartest Prince, Suho knows a lot of things. 

"i read a book about it before. I think the only way to get her memories back is.."

"?"

"Us and things related to her life"

Their eyes widen. "Us? H-how?"

"I don't know how, The only thing that i know is that were the only one who can make her regain her memories"

Xiumin look confused. "But, if us is the only way to regain her memories, How can we meet her again? Luhan meeting her is just a concidence right?"

Suho face fell "Right....."

"Well, we'll find  a way. We have to be happy now, at least we know that Naeun is still safe and she is Here." Kris said.

They nod their head. "Now go to sleep, we're going to have school tomorrow"

 

 

- - 

Tomorrow is Tuesday.

It means you will go back to school.

You sighed as you rested your head on the Table.

Yes, you have finished your homeworks that the teachers gave you, And you also earn a lot of money from the 'Speed Café' Um~ More Food at the Canteen~

But you still can't get over The boy that you met at the Mart, He's Sooooooo Cute and Handsome. But it's like, You know him.

Your heart says you know him, but your brain didn't. Well, anyway. Maybe you didn't know him. Maybe, He's just like a look-alike person you know at your school.

You yawned and look at the watch on your hand that Taemin gave you as a friendship present.. "11.00 PM? I should probably get some sleep."

You changed into pajamas and Jumped onto the bed.

Soon, you drifted to dream land.

 

 

 

 

 

 

~Morning~

*KRING* Your alarm clock rang

You open your eyes slowly and took the clock beside you. "Time to get up"

Sulli said that the school allows the students to wear Makeups. You didn't know what is makeups until Sulli explained it to you. Hm, That's why Yoonhae face have a black line on the eyelids.

Sulli gave you some of her Makeups products, But you refuse to wear it. 

Because you already have a milky white skin, Double eyelids, and slightly Pink tint lips.

Yep, Even if you didn't wear any makeups, It already seems like you wear it. So you only Comb your hair, NEATly. And put on a Star hairclip on your bangs. 

Oh! don't forget the bracelet that Sulli bought you when you're Shopping for the first time!.

Oh and..

You didn't feel like wearing the 'Mysterious' Necklace that you have, So you just leave it on your bed.

 After 10 minutes of preparing, You get out from your room and headed to the kitchen to have a breakfast.

After having it, you went to the bus station and get ready to go to school.

 

Little did you know. Your Necklace is shining, And A little bit of pixie dusts fell on the floor.

Is it a good sign? 

 

 

- - 

 

The Princes has finished all the preparations. 

Yep, It's all thanks to D.O and Suho who manage to wake up earlier that the others.

But there's only.. 1 little problem...

"Ah~ I'm Hungry~" Xiumin whined.

"I'm sorry Xiumin Hyung. But i don't know how to cook with this 'Humans' Tools Yet." 

"But D.O. Isn't there any manual books?"

D.O rub his neck. "About that.."

"Xiumin, Please. There's a Ca.. caf... caf? Oh! Cafetaria at school. You can buy food there."

Xiumin pouted before agreeing with Kris.

 

 

 

 

Kris has told them that the school it's not far. It's VERY close actually. Maybe,.. Only 10 minutes of walking?

No one know the school that they'll be going Except Kris.

Well, He's the oldest anyway.

Lay is soooooooooooooo curios about the School. But he didn't have any courage to ask.

So Lay told Kai to ask this for him. And fortunately Kai agree.

"Kris Hyung. What is the name of the school that we'll be going?"

Kris faced him. "If i'm not mistaken..."

"Genie School. At Twomoons st. Number 5"

Kai nodded and continue to walk.

"Well, I guess we're Here" 

They look at the school and stare with big eyes.

Yes, This is it.

They took one las glance before heading to their classes.

 

 

 

 

 

[Back in Exoplanet]

The planet became WORST.

There's only a little bit of water left, and the Plants are Dying.

The Phoenix King sighed heavilly, He didn't know what to do anymore. He did EVERYTHING to make the Planet turn to normal. But sadly, The evil lady power is Stronger that he imagined.

Meanwhile, The EXO king. Sat on his Desk and trying to find a 'Thing'. He think that the Evil Lady is actually give them some clues. But he didn't know what that clues are for. Maybe the day of war? Or something else?

Or is it something that involved you?

He Took his pen and began to researching about the things that happen. Maybe, he can calculate something. Just Maybe.

After calculating. His eyes widen

Ohmygod..

 

 

 

 

 

 

- - 

 

 

The Evil Lady saw You trough Her Crystal ball.

"Living well Moon?" She smirked.

But her smirked faded when she saw The Princes.

"Wait.. The 12 Princes is at earth?"

Then it's possible for Naeun to regain her memories

She think about a thing and snapped her hand when she got an idea.

"Live well Moon...

 

 

 

 

 

 

While you still can"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩★✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

End of Chapter 6 :)

Oh and sorry for not updating earlier. I have a very stric School and they gave me Homeworks every Week T^T

If you're wondering... i'm at Middle School grade 1.

So.....

I'm kinda Busy x\

But i'm not going to make this a Hiatus fic. But maybe There will be Cliffhangers On my Chapters >;D

OH AND I'M REALLY REALLY SORRY IF THIS STORY IS BORING AND HAVE A SHORT CHAPTER, ONCE AGAIN I'M SORRY.

But i'm actually have an idea of making an exo fic inspired by Swan lake, or Hunger games.

do you think i should make it when i finish this story ? :D

Anywayyyy bye guyss have a nice reading time... HOHOHOHOHOHOHO~ 

 

 

:*