The Second Day of Practice

Stardust [Long Hiatus]

"Okay all, this is the second day of practice. Chanyeol, today you have try to make the fire bigger. And for the others let's find our own powers" Said Suho. Kris nod "Yeah, and remember, we have to be serious this time. Time is ticking, war is coming soon."

"Now start"

Baekhyun walk to the corner and started to do warming ups, after that he closed his eyes and gather all of his energys. He gather all of his energys and push them to his hand.

but nothing came..

he tried once again, gathering and push, gather and push. Think about the planet, think about Naeun. Then, he gave a last one big push and everyone gasped. Baekhyun just make a really big light from him, his hand shine, and the field is covered with light. But after a few seconds, the light is gone. Baekhyun pants as he open his eyes.

He saw his brother gasped and ask. "What happened?" Suho smiled and gave him his biggest grin "You found your power Baekhyun! and it came out really big, and an-" "It came out even bigger than mine, let's practice together hyunnie!~" Cut Chanyeol as he approach Baekhyun and drag him to his training place. Then, Suho pout "Did he just cut me."

Luhan look at Baekhyun "So there's 3 of us who had powers now" He mumbled. Yes, Luhan had his power already but he never told his brothers, because he didn't want them to know until all of them owned their own powers.

The others laugh and Lay pat his back "Did you just pout? and i think it's a common thing for the members to cut you" Suho send him a glare and pass him. "Hey, don't be mad!~"

Then, Suho laugh.

After that, they still practicing their powers, it's tiring i know. But they will never give up.

After hours of training the leaders agreed to call it a day. "Okay everyone, let's call it a day" All of them sighed as they entered the house. But not Sehun, he's still outside practicing his not-yet-found power.

Suho notice it and call him "Sehun, come here now, it's getting dark and cold" and Sehun shook his head. "No, just wait a little bit Hyung, i almost got it" The leader look at him with concern "But Sehun, you'll get tired. We will practice tomorrow anyway, so just rest"

Sehun closed his eyes for a moment and faced the leader "Okay then" He said as he walk slowly, entering the house.

why can't i find my own powers as easy as Baekhyun, Chanyeol hyung? He thought sadly. 

 

- - 

 

"i have an idea" Said Taemin. Sulli look at him and ask "what?"

"I should probably ask her to stay at your house for a few weeks, then, after getting permission from the princes we put her there." Sulli furrow his eyebrows "You mean?" Taemin nod "Yes, she will live with the prince, my idea is not too bad right?"

Then Sulli send him that 'okay...' look "Okay, but then, how to convinced her to do it?" And Taemin froze, Then he rub his back awkwardly "Right...."

Sulli smiled showing off her teeth "it's okay, your idea is quite cool. And about convincing her, we'll find a way"

"anyway, i hope she's okay now, you know, the fact that we're leaving her alone"

Sullii hum "She'll be alright, she's the princess of EXOplanet for a reason"

but things.. didn't go as well as Sulli thinks..

 

.Back in your house.

Why did they leave so soon? i'm lonely and needs a company. You pout. Just then you hear weird voices coming from your room. You ran upstairs and open the door, only to be meet with a big hole on the wall. It's so big, like really big and it's the second hole you've seen so far.

once again, The hole is full of twinkling stars, and it's like you're looking into a galaxy. And, words started to appear.

Princess, you're save. we're worried about you! But please comeback! The war is starting really soon and we need your help! And please.. remember the princes soon and find them! work with them, and comeback to EXOplanet.

The hole started to close and the last word appear

Please, Hurry 

And the hole closed, completely. You're confused, really confused. What's happening? EXOplanet? Princes? What? You thought.

Then, 

"Arghh"

 

"Naeun, you look so pretty today"

You blushed. "T-thankyou"

"Anytime.." 

He smiled and took your hand 

"Luhan..."

Wait. Luhan?

Luhan? Is he? 

and you snapped out from your flashbacks..

"Luhan? wait, Luhan is my classmate"

You sat on the floor and hold your head. "Wha-what's happening to me?!"

 

 

 

- - 

 

 

She smirked. "Confused little moon? i'm eager to see the cute confused side of you" And she laugh evilly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

GOSH I HAVEN'T UPDATE IT FOR SOOO LOONG. Well, here it is! sorry for short chapter :) (and yeah Luhan found his power back in EXOplanet, but he's not going to tell his brothers soon.)