The Hole

Stardust [Long Hiatus]

This is the time, For EXO to practice their powers. They're barely even Know their powers, But that doesn't stop them to Continue on the practice. They're Practicing in the backyard of the house, Thet backyard was pretty big, It's enough for 12 of them to practice. But they're thoughts are not to The powers, But to you. Do you really forget? Or you just pretending? 

They don't know that for now, But because of Kris's Scolds, and everything. They decided to continue and Trying to find their powers.

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile..

You just woke up from your sleep and Today is Holiday. So, No school. But your thoughts still wonders, about Sulli's behaviour. That's why you invited her today to your house.

Why did she ran?

But your thoughts had finally gone when you look a black hole beside your bed. 

What is that?

It was a tiny hole. But not to tiny, Maybe medium for the size. You approach that hole and look inside. There's a pretty stars and A planet. You furrow your eyebrows but keep on looking. It's like a dead planet, With no water, Covered with dusts and There's no colour. There's not even a green thing like trees, Is that really a planet?

Just then, There's a sign made by the stars.

Hurry, We need you 

Your eyes widen, and after that the Hole closed. That Black hole beside your bed just closed itself, And yet you still don't understand about the message.

"I'm going to take a shower" You said as you head to the bathroom.

 

 

.Back to EXO house.

The members keep trying to find their powers. It's been an hour since they're started their practice, But still, No sign of powers at all. Their energy are almost out, They're about to reach their limits now but..

Kris is one of a strict leader, He will not allow himself and The members to stop if they didn't have a progress.

Just then..

A fire came from Chanyeol's hand, Even though is not big yet, But the fire caught everyone attention. Now, All of them look at Him and Chanyeol face lit up and form a smile.

"Hyung! Saengs! I Found my Power!~" He happily said. Kris's lips form into a smile, and Baekhyun's eyes form into an eyesmile. 

"Time to rest everyone, Let's continue tomorrow. And Chanyeol.." Kris tapped his shoulder. "Congratulation, You just found your power"

Chanyeol show his Popular Teeth and nod. All of them smile and head back to the house. Baekhyun lay on the couch with sweat dripping from his face, He was the one who show most effort but yet his powers haven't shown.

But he didn't mind that Chanyeol got the power, He's happy for him. 

Now everyone are Sitting on the table and ready to eat foods that D.O made for them. It was an EXOplanet soup. It have a raw fish but it taste good..

For them.

They dig in their foods to gain back their energy that lost. "So.. When will we.."

"Look for Naeun?" Suho ask as Luhan nod. "Hm, since She goes to the same school as us. We just have to wait"

"Wait for what?" Sehun asked. "For Naeun to gain half of her memories. And we have to befriended with her first so she can trust us" "But.. we're already Her friends.."

Suho look at him with an angelic face. "Sehun.. Naeun lost her memories, So she didn't know us.. For now. But let's just hope that she will remember us. For now, Let's just re-do our relationship as a friend and protect her"

Sehun nod but his eyes are full with sadness. 

 

Let's just hope for the best. For us, and for her. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N Sorry for short update, I'm really busy these days. Hope you will understand. and i actually make another fic, Please don't be mad :( i will NOT forget about this story. But please read it :) ---> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/296249/the-princess-and-the-prince-romance-you-exo-princess-kingdoms

Thankyou~