Chapter 5: Unguarded Moments

Forever Yours ........Faithfully

 

The one night agreement become 2 nights then whole week. A week of bonding and fun, Kim and Gerald enjoyed each other company. They spend time together swimming, hiking, diving, boating and sun bathing. They both try to discover and know each other, catching up and talking about times they lost far away from each other.

 

So Kim, what really happened to you? Why didn’t you answer my call, email, text and messages?

 

I know, sorry. After what happened to Papa, I decided to spend my time away from anyone that reminds me of them. You and your family is the most people I try to avoid, even though I can’t really avoid Tito and Tita, going home here in Philippines was so hard for me that time. It took me long time to get back on track and to face the reality. That’s why I decided to stay in Europe and I think it was a better choice that time.

 

So no boyfriend hah, I was thinking you probably collected a few to focus your time into different things.

 

Nope, boyfriend was the last thing I had in mind, although I had a few guys hanging around. Ha ha ha so how many girlfriends you have?

 

Have? nothing… Had maybe …. I had a few. Including flings…ha ha ha Amanda was my last, we are together for 2 years, it started as a simple fling but then she’s been great, we both respect each other privacy. I don’t have to know everything about her and same with her, she doesn’t have to know everything about me. So maybe that’s why we lasted for 2 years.

 

Hamm… sounds like relationship for convenience… how about love? Don’t you think love should be present after that long?

 

Maybe…. Maybe it was coming …. But as you know, it was ended before it comes.

 

Sorry Ge.

 

Kim you got to stop saying sorry… how about you? Don’t you feel sorry for yourself? You never had a boyfriend and now you agree to marry me?

 

Now that you asked….. Honestly I don’t think I would like to get into any relationship knowing that it won’t last. I don’t want to get hurt, I might fall in love then just to leave Him after because I have to get married to someone else.

 

Good point. But, you’ll just be okay with that? Not to experience to be in love at all? Do you think you can live with that thinking that you deny yourself with the most wonderful feeling God give human to experience?

 

Why not? I believe that anything you haven’t experience, you won’t look for, the exact mere reason I don’t want to be involve with anyone else.

 

Kim, I can’t promise to love you but I know I can promise you, best friend forever.

 

Me too Ge, best friend forever, sorry if I shut you out all those years, I just need to do that by myself. Now, I know I am stronger and better person because of what I have been through.

 

Okay give me a hug. Then Gerald opens His arms and gives Kimmy a huge bear hug. Kimmy was wearing a bikini only and Gerald feel her smooth silky skin that brought electric shocked to his whole body. He hugs Kimmy so tight that Kim almost ran out of breath.

 

The whole time, Gerald tries his best to entertain and help Kimmy in all the things she wanted to do. One afternoon they both decided to go for scuba diving. This is the perfect and romantic time to do scuba diving, when the ocean turns orange because of the reflection of sunset. 

 

As Gerald help Kimmy securing her diving suit, he can’t help but to be mesmerized by her beauty, a perfect body, angelic face and beautiful heart. As he can’t resist anymore, He bend his head sideways, hold Kimmy’s chin up and action to kiss her. But…. Kim was fast, she moved her head to step sideways and change the topic. Gerald just smiles and holds her waist and tries to hug her sideways.

 

Okay, let’s go, your all set now. As he put His hands at the ball of her back, his hands up and down on her back, Kimmy knows exactly what He is doing. She tries to walk faster this time, grab her tank, secure it and without warning, jump into the water. Kimmy is a fabulous diver that Gerald got a hard time trying to catch up with her.

Right at the bottom of the world, Gerald continues for his desire, watching Kimmy dancing with all the beautiful creatures of the sea. He finally face her, giving her signs to slowdown and to give him a break, Kimmy laughed and told him (by sign language) “ If you can’t keep up, you can go up!” ...that give Gerald the courage to grab her, took piece by surprise and put His mouth next to her lips. As Kim try to resist, closing her lips, Gerald is showing her all the oxygen that is wasted and telling her not to fight back because the only oxygen she can get is through His mouth.

 

After few minutes, Kimmy’s out of oxygen, grab Gerald and took Him by mouth. Unguarded, but was so in heaven as He locked Kim between His legs and work his way up. Head over water, Gerald swim fast to her and kiss her back, without any hesitation she kiss him back, as the kiss go deeper, she become weaker. Gerald tongue slowly finds his way in and play with hers. Gerald’s hand gone crazy finding a way to feel her skin, He slowly push her back zipper down and let his hand work up on her side, tracking the path to her mound. She got hypnotized by His magic touch, he slowly guided her up to the boat that is when she realized what is going on and let go. So shy and embarrassed, she get back to her senses and said.. “I don’t need oxygen anymore, we’re up here now”… Oh okay… as Gerald weakly answer.

 

Awkward moment, Gerald say something just to break the silence. Tomorrow we can do wake boarding; we should wake up early to catch the good waves. Okay, as long as you won’t try to kill me, I’m game.

 

Both just laughed and walk back to the house.