Second chance

It's been a long, long time {SEMI HIATUS (sorry guys)}

"T-Tiffany's going to be there," I asked. I stood in our dorm's kitchen, holding a cup of tea in my hand. I was getting ready to settle down and sleep, that was until Daesung told me there was a party. And Tiffany was going to be there.

Ever sense that day Jiyong and Tiffany had broken up I had convinced myself she woulden't like me anyway. So I began to try to forget her. I began to try to forget how much I secretly loved her, tried to forget how beautiful she was. But of course my efforts weren't very sucsessful. So instead I broke down and told Daesung everything. He was the only one who knew.

After their break up Yoona has been here non-stop. Though Jiyong had his own apartment, he often liked to come here to see us. Thus bringing Yoona along. And yes Yoona is, indeed, a . She was always rude to us and never cleaned up if she made a mess. She automaticaly expected Jiyong to do it. And of course, Jiyong did it. Not wanting his 'princess' to lift a finger. Unlike when he was with Tiffany. Tiffany was always kind to us and often cooked and cleaned. 

For a while, Seungri started even calling Tiffany 'Momma Fany'. She was always looking out for us. For our birthdays her and her group mates would come over and set up the apartment for a suprise party. All birthdays instead of Jiyoung's of course. That was when they had their 'private time'. 

Daesung, Taeyang, Seungri and I were all pretty shaken up about their breakup. Because after two years of being together, she was apart of us too. But she meant more to me than the others. She was the girl I loved. After a while, I became actually okay with her being with Jiyong. Though I hated how her treated her, it gave me an excuse to be with her. After the break up, I haven't seen her at all.

I miss how she always smelled like strawberrys, I miss how she smiled that smile of hers. When she cooked for us I'd always imagine she was cooking for me. When she came over and got dressed to go out with Jiyong, I'd imagine she was getting dressed up for me. When she was around I could at least escape from reality a bit. 

When they had broken up, Tiffany had came over days later to get her things she had left over the years. Seungri had helped her, knowing it was the last time he was probably going to see her. Daesung and Taeyang just stood there as if nothing had happened. As if she was there to cook for us again. As if she just dropped by to visit us again. Like they were going to see her again. And they do see her. All the time. With Daesung going to hang out with Sunny, and Taeyang going to be with Yuri. They saw her whenever they wanted. But I coulden't just drop by. I had no reason to. 

There are many times when I think what it would have been like if Tiffany was mine. How happy she'd be. How I'd never hurt her like Jiyong did. But me, being the wimp I am, never did anything about it. All those years ago, if I would have just told Jiyong how I felt about her,  we'd probably be together by now. Daesung says its okay. That if Tiffany and I we're meant to be, It'd happen one day. 

"Yeah, Sunny just called and told me. This is your chance Seunghyun," Daesung said, eagerly patting me on the back. I smiled a bit. 

"I guess it is," I said. A second chance.