Tonight Part 2

It's been a long, long time {SEMI HIATUS (sorry guys)}

    This just felt so right. All 11 of us sitting around the table, talking and laughing about nothing. Sooyoung's arms wrapped around Daesung's arms as he pulled away nervously. Seohyun trying not to laugh at an inappropriate joke Seungri just made that Sunny, Taeyeon, and Hyoyeon we're were laughing so hard at they couldn't breathe. Yuri spooning food into Taeyang's mouth as he smiled at her. And lastly, there was me and Seunghyun.

   Throughout dinner we hadn't talked much. There was the occasional nudges and looking at each other and rolling our eyes when Seungri went on one of his rants. But even then, something about the two of us at that time just felt right. He knew I knew that he liked me. I know he does. He's been holding my hand and acting like how a boyfriend often does with their girlfriend. He was being so... loving. It was such a change from being with Jiyong.

   With Jiyong when we ate dinner with the boys, he'd always be cold and silent as the boys made conversation with me. He'd almost always looked as if he wanted to be somewhere else. After dinner Seungri or Daesung would offer to help me with the dishes as Jiyong would walk back into his room and lock the door. Dinner with the two of us was often worse. When we ate dinner at his apartment there'd always be a silence hanging over us. The only sound was our forks clicking on the china. It wasn't always that way though.

   On out last anniversary dinner we had together he suprised me with roses and breakfast in bed. He had rented out and entire restaurant only for us and    took me to the rooftop to some old office building and lay there until the sun came up. That was only one month before I found out the truth.

   "Hey, you alright," Seunghyun asked, staring at me with those deep dark eyes of his. I smiled and nodded before beginning to eat again. 

   Seunghyun was always there for me. And I'm a fool for just now noticing. I couldn't count how many times I'd cried on his shoulder, told him my secrets, and had him cheer me up after an argument with Jiyong. I wander how it must of felt for him. How it must of felt to love some one who didn't love you back. 

   I looked at him as he laughed at a comment Sunny made about Yuri and Taeyang. He had always seemed so happy. If only I would have know... who am I kidding. I still would have fell in love with Jiyong. 

   "Hand the dishes to our dish servant for tonight," Hyoyeon said, pointing to Seohyun. Seohyun's smile turned into a confused frown as everyone began to pile up their dishes in front of her. I watched as Taeyeon and Sunny hurried to our living room to pick out a movie for us all to watch. As I began to scoot my chair back I noticed it seemed to slide out itself. I looked up to see Seunghyun smiling down at me.

   "Hurry, the movie is about to start," he said in that deep voice of his. I smiled and stood up as he pushed the chair back in. Everyone was settling down as Seunghyun and I took a seat next to Yuri and Teayang. As the previews started I noticed Seungri yawn loudly ans stretch, his arm coincidental ending up around Sunny. Sunny groaned and shoved his arm off. Everyone tittered at the scene before turning their attention back to the television. Just as I fished laughing I felt something warm around my shoulders. It was Seunghyun.

   As I looked up at him he was looking up at the screen with a slight smile on his face. I leaned into his embrace and put my arm around his torso, brining him closer. I felt his body tense with surprise at first, and then slowly relax as he lay his head above mine. 

   Seohyun scurried from the kitchen and bowed in apology as she walked across the screen to get to the other end of the large couch. Sooyoung 'booed' jokingly and threw a couch pillow at Seohyun. Seohyun picked it up off of the floor before scrambling for a seat beside Taeyeon. 

   The rest of the movie went on peacefully. All of laughing at the funny parts, 'ooh'ing at the suspenseful parts, and being sad at the sad parts. I haven't felt this well in months. I felt unbelievably comfortable and protected in Seunghyun's arms. Like he was protecting me from all of the harms of the world. His warm breath sending shivers down my spine every time he exhaled. I could stay here in his arms forever.

   "Pick up the phone," a robotic voice announced loudly, disturbing the peace. Everyone looked around to see who's phone it was. Taeyang pulled his cell phone from his pocket and excused himself to the kitchen, Yuri pouting as he did so. We all settled back down.

   "Oh, hello Jiyong," Taeyang said in a hushed tone. I stiffened as he uttered that name from his mouth. Everyone seemed too enthralled in the movie to hear Taeyang's conversation. Seunghyun held be tighter, he must have heard too.

    "We're at the girls' house," Taeyang explained silently. 

   "No, Yoona is out with Jessica.... we're here because we want to be. But-.... we're adults Jiyong we can stay if we want. Why the hell do you care so much.....fine, whatever."

   Taeyang walked back into living room with a sad look on his face. Yuri took notice immeadtly and frowned when she noticed he stood by the couch and didn't sit back down. 

   "Guys, we've got to go," he said apologetically. The room went silent. They may have not heard his conversation but they had a pretty good idea why. Seungri broke the silence by letting out a loud groan as he stood up, Daesung silently doing the same. Seunghyun looked down at me regretfully and gave me a light kiss on my forehead before standing up too. The girls said goodbye as the boys grabbed their coats and got ready to leave. 

   "Bye Mama Fany. Bye you guys," Seungri said sadly before opening the door. Yuri blew a kiss at Taeyang to smiled and pretended to catch it. Daesung just waved slightly as Seunghyun stared at me. Oh, I hated it and loved it when he did that. Those eyes of his always seeming to catch my heart in its chest and make it beat faster. 

    I watched him as they all walked out, the door clicking behind him. There was a moment of silence before Sunny gracefully broke it.

   "It was that son of a Jiyong," Sunny declared before ejecting the disk with the remote. Seohyun cringed a bit at Sunny's strong use of words as Taeyeon walked over to put the disk back in its case. Hyoyeon looked at me and smiled.

   "It looked like you and Seunghyun we're getting a bit friendly," she said with a flirtatious wink. The room then chorused with sing-songed 'oooh's. I blushed and lay down on the couch. Seunghyun's seat was still warm.

   "Yeah, we we're," I said as Sooyoung plopped down on the seat next to my head and began running her fingers through it, like an owner petting their pet.

   "Well at least you two were," she sighed. "I don't think Daesung likes me very much."

    Taeyeon and Sunny burst out into a laughing fit. "You think," they both said together.

   Sooyoung's eyes narrowed. "Well at least I don't have a dongsang crushing on me," she said. Sunny then abruptly stopped laughing and stood up from her seat. 

   "Seungri is annoying. I'm going to take a shower," she said in a flat tone. The other girls began to stand up as well, getting ready for bed. Taeyeon stopping to wink and give me a thumbs up before leaving. I lay there for a while. Just smiling and reflecting on what had happened. Was I in love with Seunghyun? Well, its impossible considering most of my heart still belonged to Jiyong. Maybe I loved both of them, or just loved the attention I got from Seunghyun. Either way, I defiantly had feelings for him. 

    I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket, notifying me of a text message. I just lay there, feeling it vibrate before finally twisting my arm around and pulling it out. I entered my password and smiled for the thousandth time that night as I saw the sender's name. Seunghyun

   Who said the night had to end. Meet me outside your apartment in thirty minuets. 

   My heart felt like it was going to beat out of my chest. Was Seunghyun asking me out? Whenever Jiyong wanted to go out he just said he was going to be in the car in five minuets weather I was going or not. This, this was new. It was... romantic.

  I smiled and sat up. Tonight wasn't over yet.