Memories of us [FLASHBACK]

It's been a long, long time {SEMI HIATUS (sorry guys)}

"Watch your step," I said cautiously, Jiyong hanging over my shoulder. We had just finished a night of partying and, of course, Jiyong was high out of his mind. Knowing Jiyong I knew it was time to get him home before something really bad happened.

"Aish Tiff, you worry too much," he mumbled drunkenly. His thin frame leaned aginst mine as I dragged him into his apartment. After a while of pulling him and stopping to breathe, I had finnaly reached Jiyong's bedroom. I carefully lay him down on his bed. 

As I pulled back to pull the covers over him, I stopped. He looked so peaceful. His eyes closed, his mouth semi open, the light sound of breathing escaping his lips. I smiled to myself. It was times like these that I remembered why I fell in love with him.

As I began to pull the covers over him, he suddently reached out, grabbed my wrist, and pulled me down on the bed next to him. At first I was surprised, but after a while I just smiled and leaned into his chest.

"Tiff," I heard him murmer. I slowly lifted my head from his chest to his face. His eyes were half way open now. They had that dark shine they usually had to them when he was under the influence. His breath smelled of Vodka and cigarretes, and his voice was softer than usual. It was more... loving.

"Yes," I whispered.

"You know," he began before pulling me closer to him. "I've never had anyone care about me like you do."

I smiled a little at that. 

"Really," I asked, slowly bringing my face closer to his. I guess he noticed because he smiled. Oh, that smile. It seemed to light up even the darkest of rooms. We just stayed like that for a few minuets. A blissful silence surrounding us. I coulden't help but to think about that night at the concert a year ago. The way our eyes met and the way we smiled at eachother, just like now. Only we were closer now. Together.

"You're too good for me Tiffany Hwang," he whispered, his bright smile now a sad one. I frowned, my eyebrows knitted in confusion. Too good for him? Why would he say that?

"You're always looking after me. I love you, I do," he said. "But my love isn't good enough for you."

His love isn't good enough for me? Where was this coming from? His love has been more than enough for me. There are times when I feel like our love isn't as strong as before, but my hope has never run out.

"How could you say that Jiyong? Your love is all I need," I said, beginning to smile again. But his face still had the same sad expression. The shadows on his face truly starting to bring out his despair. His arms began to hold me even tighter, his face lowering to meet mine.

"You're perfect. I love you so much. I, I'm not good enough. I'm never good enough," he said, his eyes staring into mine. Slowly, a tear began to fall from his eye. I quickly leaned in to kiss it away. But instead his lips turned to meet mine. 

And we kissed and held eachother all through the night.

Together.