Tonight Part 1

It's been a long, long time {SEMI HIATUS (sorry guys)}

   "What are you guys doing here," I asked in complete and utter surprise. It was the boys. They stood outside of my dorm door waiting for me to let them in. It had been about a week sense the we all spent the day together at Lotte World. However we hadn't seen each other sense then due to our busy schedules. 

   Tonight the biches, Jessica and Yoona, were out so the rest of us were kind of going to have a girls' night in. I understand that Yuri invited Taeyang over for dinner, but I was not expecting to see Seungri, Daesung, and Seunghyun. Deasung did often come over to visit Sunny (in which most of the time Sooyoung was always tagging along), but as far as I knew she hadn't invited him over today. That and well, I wasn't quite ready to face Seunghyun.

    Ever since my breakfast realization with Taeyeon I got nervous just thinking about him. And Seunghyun standing outside my door wearing a white v-neck, khaki blazer, perfect fitting jeans, looking as good as ever certainly wasn't helping.

   "They heard I was coming over and they wanted to come too," Teayang said. Seungri and Daesung grinned and waved as Seunhyun shyly smiled.

   "Who is-," Sunny asked before stopping as she appeared by my side and saw the boys. I coulden't help but to notice Seungri straighten up and smile a sly sideways smile when she appeared. Sunny looked at them for a moment and smiled.

   "Come in, Taeyeon and Hyoyoen cook enough food to feed an army anyway," Sunny said, opening the door wider and pulled me out of the way. They all slowly walked in.

    The girls, who were currently sitting at our long table waiting for Taeyeon and Hyoyeon to finish cooking, stopped talking and looked at the new guests.

   "Baby," Yuri squealed and pulled out the empty seat she was saving for him and patted it eagerly. Taeyang smiled and walked over to the seat next to his girlfriend.

   "Daesung, I'm sitting next to Seohyun. You can pull up a chair next to me," Sunny suggested.

   "Or me! You can always sit next to me," Sooyoung suggested rather loudly before pulling the empty seat from next to Sunny's place and wedging it between her and Yuri's seat.

   The girls all giggled silently, somewhat knowing Sooyoung had a crush on Daesung. Daesung smiled nervously before finnaly taking a seat next to the eager Sooyoung. Sunny just smiled and rolled her eyes.

   "Don't worry noona, I'll sit next to you," Seungri said to Sunny with a slight wink. Sunny rolled her eyes yet again before sitting down and Seungri pulling up up chair next to her.

   "I guess that leaves you and me," Seunghyun said shyly before slowly taking my hand and walking with me towards my seat and pulling it out for me like a gentleman. I blushed and sat down. Seunghyun was being so straight forward. I now knew that he liked me and all but, was I really ready to move on?

   "Were done," Hyoyeon sing songed. 

   "Yay," Sooyoung screamed as we all laughed. Tonight was going to be an interesting night.

 

 

(longer chapter next time!)