Questions

It's been a long, long time {SEMI HIATUS (sorry guys)}

"Wake up unnie," I heard a familiar voice say. My eyes slowly fluttered open. It was Seohyun. She stood over me, her hair in a bun, a slight smile on her face. It took me a moment to notice she had the house phone in her hand. "Its for you."

I sat up and yawned. I looked over at my clock and noticed it was 5 AM. Who would call at this time of day. I thanked her and took the phone and held it up to my ear.

"Hello," I said. Suprised to hear so much sleep in my voice. I had just woken up from a dream, if it was even that. It was more like a memory. One of me and Jiyong. Why did he have to pop up in my dreams just when I was getting better?

"Mama Tiffany," I heard a voice on the end exclaim. I coulden't help but to smile. It's been a long time sence Ive heard that nick name of mine. The one that only one person in this world could call me that, Seungri. When me and Jiyong we're still togeather I had became close with the boys, excpessialy Seungri. We automatically just had a unique bond I could only describe as one between mother and son. When the others were picking on him or when he was down, he'd always come to me. I remember he seemed to be the most hurt when Jiyong and I broke up. He helped me take my stuff from the room Jiyong still had at their place. He gave me the biggest hug but didn't even say goodbye. It was almost as if he knew we'd see eachother again.

"Seungri," I said through my smile. I could hear him laugh on the other end. It reminded me that last night I didn't get a chance to talk to him. Last night I saw Seunghyun again. It was nice to see them all again. Well, all except for one I'm glad I didn't see that night...

"Sooo, Seunghyun and I-," but then he suddently stopped. I could hear a low whisper on the other end saying something hastily. I heard Seungri sigh and mutter "alright, alright."

"Well," he began again. "Apparently was wandeing if you wanted to come over and hang out with us."

"Us as in.."

"Taeyang, Deasung, Seunghyun and I."

I bit my lip. Well, I didn't have any schedule till tonight. And if Jiyong wasn't going to be there...

"I'd love to," I said, smiling again. 

"Did you guys hear that? She's coming," Seungri shouted. I could hear cheers and hollers on the other line. I smiled. It would be fun to hang out with the boys again. After all, I did kind of want to see Seunghyun again.

"Great, so we'll see you in about thirty minuets," he asked, clearly excited. I laughed again. He was still the same old Seungri.

"Bye mama Tiffany," he said in a sing-song voice.

"Bye," I said with a smile before hanging up. 

"Who was that," a cold voice asked. I looked up, and sure enough, it was none other than Yoona. My face went pale. I wasn't expecting her to be home today.

Right before Yoona left for her day-long-photoshoot she told us she'd probably be gone for four days for other things on her schedule. I was really looking foward to the Yoona free days I thought I would have. But there she stood, right there in my doorway, looking like a goddess. I could only guess the things Jiyong says to her. Like how beautiful she is. Or how perfect she is. Like all things he'd used to say to me. But with her he probably meant them.

"No one," I mumbled before walking over to my closet and hastily pushing aside clothes. I could hear Yoona's dainty feet walk over to me. I didn't dare to turn around.

"Liar," she said quietly. And against my will, I did turn around. But instead of the y face I was expecting, I turned around to see her with a sweet smile on her face. And to be completely honest, it kind of creeped me out.

"C'mon Tiff, you can tell me," she said, actually giggling a little. It reminded me of what she'd say after I came home after a weekend-long date with Jiyong. She'd ask me about every detail of the date and I used to think it was so weird. At least now I knew why.

"No," I said sharply before turning back to my racks of clothes and began to nonchalantly flip through them. It was actually quiet for a while, but I knew she was still there. I could hear her soft breathing right behind me.

"It was Jiyong wasn't it," she growled. Jiyong? Why in the world would she think I was talking to Ji-

"Wasn't it," she screamed. She grabbed my shoulder and spun me around. A sour look on her 'sweet' face. Just when I thought she was going to hit me, Sunny saved me.

"Yoona, get the out," Sunny said in a voice that would even scare the strongest of men. 

Yoona gave me one final look before storming out of my room.

Why would she think Jiyong called me?