My Boys [part 1]

It's been a long, long time {SEMI HIATUS (sorry guys)}

As I walked outside the cold hit me dead in the face. It was winter time and Seoul and it got awfully cold here during the winter. Also, because of the winter, it was still dark outside. Usually around 5:30 in the morning it began to get lighter, but instead it was pitch black outside, the city lights illuminating everywhere. Just as I was about to step out to hail a taxi, a strong hand pulled me to the side. Just as I way about to cry out, the person shushed me began to speak.

"Tiffany, it's me," a deep voice said. I look up, and sure enough there was Seunghyun. He smiled at me, his eyes boring down into me. I smiled back. Seunghyun was very handsome, how did I not notice that before? 

"Oh, Seunghyun! I was just about to-," but before I could finish he was pulling me over to the curb where a large BMW sat. I smiled, remembering that Seunghyun had yet to get his driver's license. He opened the door for me and held my hand as I climbed into the van. I slid over to the window seat as Seunghyun sat down next to me.

"Tiffany," Seungri said. He was sat on the 3rd row seat, his legs pulled up to his chest. I couldn't help but to smile. In all truth, Seungri is far from innocent and child like. But he always seemed to be that way around me, and I was always motherly around him. 

"Seungri," I said smiling back at him. 

"What about me," Daesung said from the drivers' seat. I turned my head back around to see Daesung turned around with a playful smirk on his face. It's been some time sense Daesung actually smiled around me. He usually just hung his head in apology, as if he was the one who cheated on me. Daesung was always kind and considerate, he reminded me of Sunny. 

"No one cares about you. Now shut up and drive," Taeyang said playfully, hitting Daesung on the back of his head. Daesung just rubbed his head before turning around and pulling out from where he was parked. 

I looked over to Seunghyun who was already smiling down at me.

"What," I asked, still smiling. He just laughed again and shook his head.

"Nothing. It's just that it reminds me of the old days."

I laughed a bit at that. The way he said the old days as if we were old and broken down. I smiled even wider than before. Today was going to be a good day.

 

 

"Ladies first," Seunghyun said, holding open their apartment door for me. Just as I was going to walk through, Seungri cut in front of me.

"Why thank you," he said in a high pitched voice. Seunghyun pushed Seungri out of the was as Taeyang laughed. I blushed and bowed my head in thanks before walking in to the apartment. 

I looked around the apartment briefly, taking it in. It hadn't changed a bit. The walls still had pictures of them all over it. Several articles of clothing littered the floor. Their shoes thrown in a pile by the front door. And it still smelled of slightly soiled cabbage. I had some work to do.

I instinctively walked over to the kitchen area, my heels clicking behind me. 

"Your going... to cook," Seunghyun asked while still standing by the front door. His hands in his coat pockets, face still a bit pale from the cold outside.

"I can't let you guys live off of junk food can I," I replied with a smile. Seunghyun just laughed a bit before removing his shoes and throwing them in the pile beside the door.

I watched as Taeyang and Daesung took of their shoes, throwing them into the pile basket ball style. All the while Seungri stood beside me in the kitchen, shoes still on.

"Your not going to take yours off," I asked him. Seungri made a 'what' kind of face and pointed at my feet.

"Yours are still on," he whined. Usually I would scold him. But I hadn't seen him in so long, all I could do was smile down at him. I bent over to take off my heels. As soon as I slipped them off, I handed them to Seungri.

"There, now place them beside the door neatly alongside yours," I ordered. Seungri pouted a bit before taking his off and sitting them side by side alongside the huge heaping pile of shoes.

"So what do guys want," I asked. 

"Your American styled breakfast please," Daesung shouted from the couch before turning the TV on. The boys were always fascinated with me being from America. I remember the first time I cooked them pancakes, bacon, and eggs they had thrown up. Their bodies weren't used to all the sugar and grease that was in American food. But after a while they began to crave it.

"I'll help," Seunhyun suggested, hurrying over to the kitchen. My eyes widened.

"Are you sure," I asked. The last time Seunghyun had helped me cook anything he had nearly burned down the apartment. He just smiled knowingly and reached into the cabinets, pulling out the ingrediants.

"I've studied a bit," he said before reaching for the pots and pans and sitting them out on the counter. I looked over to Daesung with a questioning glance.

"He's been practicing cooking like you do," he explained. 

"But it doesn't taste the same as when you do it," Taeyang said.

I looked over to Seunghyun who was now blushing.

"Seungri really missed your cooking," he explained. I just smiled back. Seunghyun as really changed in the year sense Jiyong and I had split up. He seemed a bit more mature. A bit more... handsome?

"It's okay," I assured before preparing the pancake mix. Seungyun passed me the flour and eggs when I needed them. His hand always slightly brushing over mine. Eachtime it seemed he and I blushed. I coulden't exactly explain what was going on. But I knew I did like it...

"Boys! Breakfast is ready," I shouted over the action movie they were watching. 

"Finnaly," Seungri sad, jumping off of the couch and hurried over to one of the table's seats. I handed Seunghyun the plates of pancakes, eggs, and bacon to set on the table. 

When he came back for the silverware I stopped him by tugging on his sleeve. He turned his head and looked at me with those eyes that seemed to always stare into your soul.

"Thanks Seunghyun. You didn't have to help, really," I said. He just smiled again and gabbed my hand.

"It was my pleasure," he said. And we just stood there, staring into eachother's eyes. It was almost like the night before. We both seemed to be frozen in time. Everything moving slow-

"So are you guys just going to stand there? I can't eat with my hands," Seungri said, reffering to the silverware. Daesung looked over at him and quickly hit him on the back of his head.

"Ouch, what was that for," he asked, rubbing his head. I just smiled and reached for the silverware instead.

"It's okay Seunghyun. I've got it, go sit," I insisted. He just smiled and walked over to the table. After I handed everyone their silverware I sat down in the seat between Seungri and Taeyang, Seunghyun directly across from me.

"Eat up guys," Taeyang said. "We've got a lot planned today."