My Boys [part 2]

It's been a long, long time {SEMI HIATUS (sorry guys)}

"Here, put this on," Taeyang said while holding out a bunny mask. We were still sitting in the parking lot inside of the SUV so no one would suspect anything. This time I sat in the front next to Taeyang, who had a bag full masks.

After breakfast they took me to Lotte World. I, myself, had only been to this amusement park to perform. It was just something I missed out on. Apparently I had told the boys this before because they we're dead set on bringing me here. At least they were smart enough to know we'd recognized, so they bought masks. 

I stared a the mask skeptically. Though I might have a mask, what if someone still recognizes me?

"Don't worry," Daesung said. "We've done this before for a show. Even with camera's following us around no one noticed". I slowly took the mask from Taeyang and slipped it over my head, making sure I could see through the eye holes. 

"So, how do I look," I asked. Then the car erupted into laughter. I couldn't help but to blush. I probably looked ridiculous. Just as I was going to take the mask off, I felt a hand on mine.

"It's okay," Seunghyun insisted with a smile still on his face. "You look cute."

Now I was extremely glad I still had the mask on because I had probably turned three shades of red. I don't know why, but Seunghyun telling me I looked cute made me extremely embarrassed... but I liked it. Even with Jiyong he never-

"Seriously. A panda mask," Seungri yelled. Apparently while Seunghyun and I were having our little exchange Taeyang had handed out the rest of the masks. And sure enough, he was holding a panda masks. Taeyang only laughed.

"They didn't have that much to choose from. Plus, it suits you," Taeyang said before laughing again. Seungri just mumbled some things under his breath before hastily pulling the mask on over his head.

I looked over to see Daesung already had on a puppy mask, Taeyang began to pull a wolf mask over his head, so what did Seunghyun get. And there, on his lap, sat the cutest bear mask I had ever seen.

"Do I really have to wear this," he asked. 

"Yes, now put it on," Daesung said through his puppy mask. Seunhyun hesitated a bit before finnaly slipping on his mask. Then, we all laughed. I could tell through the mask Seunghyun was embarrassed.

"It's okay," I assured. "You look cute."

 

Walking to the ticket counter wasn't much. Sure we got some weird stares, but so for no one noticed us. After we had got our passes we stepped into the amusement park. My eyes went wide.

Usually when we performed all the lights and rides were turned off so we could perform on the stage. But now the park seemed so much more... alive. I watched children drag their parents to a ride they had probably been on a thousand times before. I watched as people ate ice cream and hot dogs while laughing about their day. And I watched couples hold hands and walk togeather while looking at eachtoher like they belong that way. 

At that moment I felt a hand take mine. I looked up to see Seunghyun looking down at me before giving a wink. I smiled through my mask and looked back down. How did he know-

"We should go on the spinning coconuts first," Seungri said impatiently, pulling my arm. I could see Taeyang's eyes roll through his mask before stopping him.

"No. I think the haunted house would be a good choice," he insisted, gesturing towards the haunted house on our left. But Daesung quickly protested.

"No! No haunted houses. Why don't we go to the outside park," he said, pointing to the large opening that, sure enough, led outside. Taeyang nodded in agreement and led the way as Seungri stormed in disappointment behind Seunghyun and I.

 

I was exhausted. I leaned on to Seungri's shoulder in fatigue as we walked over to the car. Seunghyun stood on my other side, hands in his pockets, as Daesung and Taeyang walked ahead of us. Long story short, we had spent the entire day at Lotte World. We had ridden nearly every ride and eaten nearly all the food they had to serve. They wanted to stay, but I had to remind them I had an event to attend this evening. 

I felt quite horrible at the moment. My hair was matted all around my face under this thick bunny mask. My feet hurt from walking in heels the entire day. And not to mention my arms hurt from the boys pulling me every which way. The most memorable part about today is when Seunghyun sat next to me on the high drop. When we all reached the top, right before we plummeted a hundred feet back down to the ground,  he looked at me. It wasn't any kind of look either. It was a look filled with something I myself couldn't identify. At first glance someone might mistake it as love...

As I sat down in the seat I was in before Seunghyun slid in next to me and shut the door. I sighed in relief and tore off the suffocating mask. I felt my hair fall back down around my shoulders as air finnaly hit my face.

"So did you have fun," Taeyang asked before pulling out of the driveway.

"Yeah. I had fun," I said before smiling.

"I knew you would! It was all my idea," Seungri said from the back in a child-like voice. Seunghyun just laughed a bit and shook his head. I looked at Seunghyun. I mean really looked at him. These feelings I'm having for him are all sudden and unexpected. How had I not noticed before? 

How had I not noticed how smart, kind, handsome, and caring he is? What had taken me so long? I smiled as I grabbed his arm with both of mine and sat my head on his warm shoulder. Though my eyes we're now closed, I could tell he was smiling. And I was too.

 

 

 

*Omg guys, sorry for the y chapter! Better one next time! I promise!