Moving on

It's been a long, long time {SEMI HIATUS (sorry guys)}

"So, are you coming," Sunny asked standing at the foot of my bed. I lay there, wrapped in my blankets, my hair matted, sulking. I was sulking. It had been a year sense that day I walked in and saw Yoona and Jiyong togeather. I should be over it right? Wrong. I still lived and worked with the girl who took the love of my life away from me. And she'd never let me forget it. Yoona was gone on an all day photoshoot, giving me time to cry alone in my room. Or so I thought.

The girls are going out to a party tonight, and they wanted me to come along. Well at least Sunny did. Sunny and Daesung are best friends, alomst like brother and sister. Everytime Daesung came to visit us he'd always hang is head around me and be overly polite. Sunny says its because he feels bad about what happened. He shouldn't feel sorry, that good-for-nothing son-of-a- leader of his should be sorry.

Yuri and Taeyang started dating about six months ago. They didn't always get along though. Yuri, being the good friend she was, was a tottal to him and all the other Bigbang members after what happened. But I guess she fell in love with him anyway. Just a month ago he came over and ate dinner with us. He looked at Yuri like she was a tottal princess, he always bought things for her, and always told her how much he loved her. More than what I can say Jiyong ever did for me.

During the beginning of our relationship Jiyong would buy me things and tell me how beautiful I was, but after a while he just stopped. The only time I got roses was on my birthday and on valentine's day. He stopped holding me and kissing me. I always was the one holding him, the one kissing him. I should have known the reason he stopped was because he was getting all of that from someone else. 

Shortly after the breakup, Yoona pressured him to make their relationship public. Well they did, and now their Korea's sweethearts. Everyone always says how good they look togeather, and how innocent the young couple is. 

Innocent. My. .

Yoona's always talking about how 'good' Jiyong is in bed. Always says how she had to go over to his place for a 'special' night together. The other members, trying to keep the peace, pretend that nothing was wrong. All except for Jessica. Before all of this mess happened me, Taeyeon, Yoona, and Jessica we're inseperateable. Now Taeyeon hangs out with Seohyun all the time while Jessica joined forces with Yoona. Sunny and I have become closer though, she always stood up for me when Yoona and Jessica had a attack. 

Funny how Jiyong had torn us all apart, not just me. All nine of us used to be sisters. We'd always help each other, dust each other off, and have fun togeather. We we're truly sisters in our own right. Yoona was one of the closest to me. She used to always hug me when I thought about my mom. She used to always stick up for me if I got in trouble with Manager Oppa. She and I just worked. 

Sometimes I wonder why would she do this to me. She knew how in love I was with him, even before we started dating. I would always come to her after a date and tell her what happened. She would always giggle, smile, and blush along with me. All the while Jiyong was screwing her. 

Needless to say, the last year has been miserable. I haven't gone anywhere outside of work and mandatory events. To the rest of the world I was smiling, to those who knew me best I was dying. 

"Hello. Earth to Hwang, are you going or not," Sunny said growing imapatient. I just recoiled into a ball and murmered a silent, "No". It was silent for a few seconds. I assumed she had left. I quietly peeked out over my blanket only to see Sunny still standing there with her arms crossed and a pained expression on her face.

"Tiff, I can't stand to see you this way. You need to move on," Sunny said, her eyes hopeful. Like a puppy who's food bowl was about to be sat down. I smiled a bit. Sunny knew just how to pull on my heart strings. 

"Your right, I need to move on," I said, slowly sitting up. Sunny's mouth cracked a wide smile. "I'm going to tell the others," she squealed before running out of the door.

"Guys," I heard her scream. "Tiff is coming out with us tonight!"

There was then a strings of 'Woo-Hoos' and 'Really's coming from the hallway. 

"You go girl," Hyoyeon said, her and Sooyoung poking their heads in my room door. I smiled before they thumbs uped and left to get ready. 

I smiled and crawled out of my bed and walked slowly over to the window. It's been so long sense its been open, I always kept the room dark. I liked it that way. I grasped the curtains before ripping them open. The Seoul sunset covering my room like a thick blanket. I smiled at the city outside. I had forgotten how beautiful Seoul could be.

"So, your coming tonight," a voice said. I quickly turned around to see Taeyeon standing there. It had been so long sense we had really talked to each other. I was suprised to see her anywhere near my room. She had her signiature dorky half smile on her face. Her eyes glinting that joyful glint they had when she was happy. I smiled back.

"Yeah, I am," I said back. 

"Glad to have you back, Fany," she said before dissapearing into the hallway.

I sighed. So this is what it feels like, I thought. Moving on.