Not again!!

He's a girl

I get this lovely poster on

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/210153/deer-baozi-graphics-close-graphics-poster-request-exo-graphicshop

by  baboracoon

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hD6THOJy72g

Chunji was staring at his ceiling room while keep rejecting calls that come from his phone. Fortunately for him earlier, he manage to get a help from a taxi driver who was then send him to his house. After keep sighing, he eventually get up from the bed to his desk. He then take a look at his phone screen who was on it and sigh again. ‘100 missed calls in one day? Terrific! Oh.. How I wish all of this never happen in the first place..’

He keep staring at the phone until his mind suddenly fly off toward the man that he met earlier. ‘He sure was quite a guy.. With that cute-looking, funny behaviour.. WAIT!! What did I just think?? Why can’t I keep my mind toward him since this evening?? Erase it, Chunji! Delete it from your memory. NOW!’

***

Ren immediately rush to the door as he heard a bell. He was all smiling when he open it until he get a better picture of the person.

“YOU??”

“Yah! Are you making me deaf?”

“What are you doing in here?”

“I come to see my Imo (aunt).”

“My mom? Why? Is there something wrong?”

“Nae! A lot of things go wrong because of you, Choi Minki!”

“What is this all about?”

“You’re not going to invite me inside?”

“Should I? You sure going to cause problems once you’re inside.”

“Do I look that bad to you?”

“Just tell me what happen, ok?”

“I met a total brat, jerk today. And, that was all because you and your little date, Minki!”

“Why does it have to do with me?”

“Because apparently, you leave me alone while your having all the fun with that little girl!”

“Her name is Jiyeon. J.I.Y.E.O.N.”

“I know that.”

“Oh.. I know this one.”

“What?”

“Because I’m now with Jiyeon, you feel like you lost all the attention and you’re..”

“I’m what??”

“Jealous?”

“Yah!! You seriously going to dig you’re own grave, huh?!”

“Yeah right.. Stop denying, Amber.”

“Forget this! I’m going to tell Imo that you have a girlfriend now. Imo! Imo-ah!”

“Yah! Yah! Don’t do that!!”

“I don’t care! IMO-AH!!!!”

***

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1yrV8i6zYg

“Hello, Miss Kimberly . I don’t know if you still remember me but I was once voluntered for your school charity day. I’m Lee Byunghun. Ljoe.”

“Ah.. Ljoe? Of course I remember you. It was so nice for you to help our school occasion eventhough you’re not the student of our school..”

“I glad you still remember that, Miss Kimberly.”

“I wouldn’t forget your deeds forever, Ljoe.”

“Thanks.. So, can I ask for a little help from you then?”

“Sure. What is it?”

“I was wondering if you know where is Chunji Daniels now. I try asking from other sources but unfortunately I can’t get through them.. You’re my only hope now. I know you was Chunji class teacher, right? Can you please help me, Miss Kimberly?”

“Mr Daniels? Actually his father sort of warned us, the school I mean, not to give this information to anybody.”

“Please, Miss . I beg you.. I seriously need the information to find Chunji now. I hope you could understand my situation.”

“I get that, Ljoe. I’ll try my best but you have to promise you wouldn’t tell anybody it was me who reveal it.”

“Of course I wouldn’t. So, you know where’s Chunji now?”

“Well.. His father told us that it would be better if Mr Daniels surround by his natural environment. That’s why he take him to Korea.”

“Where did you say??”

“Mr Daniels moved back to Seoul, Korea last week, Mr Lee.”

Ljoe blinked couple of time before he slip off his phone unconciously.

“Korea?? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND, CHUNJI DANIELS??!!!!”

***

“You sure you’ll be fine, son?”

“Yes mom. I’ll be fine..”

“I’ll call you as soon as the spa therapy was over, ok?”

Chunji smile to his mom, signalling her that she should go without any single worried toward him. Her mom smiled back and follow the chaffeur. After assuring his mother wasn't around anymore, Chunji let out a heavy sigh. 'I know I should have say the truth but it would be weird if I went to the spa with her, right? Oh.. Just a few minutes, this boredom start to kill me.'

***

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REJfUdIwdCY

"Yah! Do you think I have one full day just for you?? Hurried up!"

"Arasso.. There something I had to run first. Can't you just be patient for a few minutes?"

"That's not going to be my problem.. PALLI!"

"Amber-ah. There's no need for you to shout, ok? Geez.. Why can't you just talk like a girl for just once.."

"MWORAGU?!"

"Yah. Yah.. Miyan.. I didn't actually mean that.."

"Shut up, Minki! Just shut the up!!!!"

Ren then quickly run as fast as he could as he saw Amber was swaying her back pack. He know better not to messed up with that girl if he don't want to get any bruises later. While running away from Amber, he could see Jiyeon was waiting for him at the school gate.

"Oh, OPPA!"

"Jiyeon-ah. I'll call you later, ok? Bye!"

"Oppa!"

"Yah, Choi Minki! Stop right there! STOPPPP!!"

Jiyeon blinked couples of time before she went to her waiting chaffeur.

"What's wrong?" The chaffeur asked while opening the door for her.

"I don't know, ahjussi.. But, it seems like the war world 3 is going to happen for sure."

***

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1yrV8i6zYg

Ljoe turn away each time those kill glared on him. He try avoiding it while packing his bag as fast as he could.

"Don't you want to answer my question, Ljoe??"

"I don't have time for that, Eunmi.."

"Yah! Lee Byunghun! I'm talking to you now, WHAT WITH NO TIME THING??"

"Eunmi-ah.. Please.. Please just understand my situation for just once."

"There's too much patient I give to you, Ljoe. Now, listen! Whether you like it or not, you're my fiancee. So, don't even dream of going any where without me, Ljoe."

"He's in Korea."

"What? Who?"

"Chunji. His dad sent him to Korea. You don't expect me to just wait for him in here, praying he'll be popped out through that door, right??"

"Oh my.. Why this kid sound that important to you??"

"Because he was. I don't think I could live without him on my side, Eunmi. Remember why I agreed to this stupid engagement before? It was all because of him."

Ljoe could hear sigh from Eunmi as he said that. 

"Do whatever you want then, Ljoe. But, remember! I wouldn't let this one go. You don't think of going overboard with this so-call feeling thing, right? Because I'm sure you'll forget all of this Chunji things once it's the time."

"We'll see about that, Eunmi. I'm sorry.. I have to go. I got a flight to catch."

***

Chunji's POV

I don't think this starcraft going to help me with my boredom. Oh god.. Why can't there just somebody in this big mansion that going to give me some fun... Well, maybe I should take some shortcut then. I could go outside, having some walks. Even if I get lost later, I could just find taxi later to help me. Yup! That was one great idea you had there, Chunji!

***

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbcQQAhvqaI

Chunji immediately grab his phone and wallet, run toward the gate of his house. He lock both of it and jogging happily to the main road. 'This is going to be great!"

***

"Yah! Choi Minki! Stop right there!!"

"Are you think I'm that dumb? I'm surely not going to be fooled by those trick, Amber!!"

"If you're not going to stop, I'm going to  brought this to court for sure, Minki!!!"

"We're going to pull out your part-time salary to pay those greedy lawyer for that. Is that fine with you, Eunyoung-ah?"

"Mwo?! What do you just called me?"

"EUNYOUNG!"

"YAH!!! CHOI MINKI!! I'M GOING TO MAKE YOU ROTTED IN THOSE HAUNTED MANSION FOR SURE IF I GET YOU THIS TIME!!!"

"Go on.. Come get me, Eunyoung-ah."

"YAH!!!"

***

"Where do you want to go, son?"

Chunji make a thinking expression, finding out the good places he could visit.

"What about some nice places around this area, ahjussi?"

He finally voiced out toward the taxi driver. The driver then just nodded while smiling. Chunji smiled back and then turn to the car window, having a better sight of the places. ‘I hope everything going to be fine starting from today.’

***

“Minki-ah.. Just stop, ok.. Stop.. I forgive you this time. I promise I’ll forgive you once you stop those steps.”

“NO! I told you right, NO!!! Mehrong!”

Ren then run again after saying that. Amber though, stop her moves as she could even barely walk by now. ‘Aigoo.. I wonder what that boy had on his breakfast this morning. With that kind of stamina, Imo sure feed him well.. I guess it’s better if I just go home instead.

 

***

“Komawoyo ahjussi..”

Chunji smiled toward the taxi driver while giving him the pay. He then keep wondering around at the park, smiling cheerfully. ‘So, it’s still here, huh? My playground park that I used to come with my mom.. I thought it already have changed like those skyscrapers..’

***

"Miyane.."

Amber turn as she heard the voice. She was on her way back when she saw Ren with his guilty face.

"Hehe.. I know you'll come back, Choi Minki."

"Yeah.. Do whatever you want with the punishment.. Just don't leave me on that mansion alone, ok?"

"Oh.. I'll know what the best when it come to payback time. You'll regret it you ever come for apology once you get it.. Muahaha."

Amber caressing Ren's face while keep her evil laugh. Ren dodge her hand while pouting heavily. Amber then smirk with the reaction and try to touch the beautiful face once again. Unfortunately, Ren push the hand to strong that Amber was going to fall backward due to it.

Amber was having this feeling like ‘I’m going to fall~~~’ until she felt a hand catch her. A totally strange hand.

***

Chunji was froze at the moment as he get the better picture at the one who was on his hand now. He was still holding Amber, preventing the girl from falling to the ground. He then lift her properly while blinking unbelievably.

“Wow, that was sure one fast reaction man!” Ren said while pat his shoulder.

Chunji who was still in a shocked state, give a stiff smile to Ren while nodding frantically. Amber though, still had eyes on him, staring without any intention of turning away.

“Do I know you?”