Whatever it takes not to give up on you.

He's a girl

“You’re not going anywhere, Ljoe.”

Eunmi who was holding his sleeve, create some nauseous feeling inside him. He was trying his best to be patient with the girl’s childish behaviour.

“Stop acting like a child if you refuse to be treated that way, Eunmi. I have no time to deal with this childish act.”

“Child? ME? I was way older than you.”

“By what? Month? Please, Eunmi. I told you before, right? I have no time for jokes.”

“Whatever. Still... There’s no way I’m letting you go.”

“Yah, Jang Eunmi. Just now, you already said that I’m allowed to go, right? What’s with the changing mind??”

“Are you mad, Lee Byunghun?”

“What?”

“I ask, are you MAD??”

Ljoe rolled his eye away as he started to feel sick from Eunmi’s glared. He sighs slowly, handling his rage that started to build up. He slowly take Eunmi’s hand who was grabbing his sleeve tightly. He was releasing himself from the girl.

“No, I’m not Eunmi. It wasn't you that I should be mad for.”

“Who was it for then?”

“Myself. Eunmi-ah, please I beg you. I need to go now. I got flight to catch.”

“I TOLD YOU! YOU’RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE, LEE BYUNGHUN!”

“Eunmi-ah... You remember, you’re the one who said that ‘Do whatever that you want, Ljoe.’ right? Do you?”

“It was before I noticed that Mr Lee was totally ignorant regarding this.”

“WHAT??!?”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckFBPvic3FY

“I was talking about your dad, Ljoe. MR LEE.”

“Crap...”

***

Ren keep staring at Amber on his side that couldn't stop her laugh since she enters his room. 

"Wae?! Don't tell me you have lost your mind after the whole Eunyoung thing."

Amber stop her laugh and give her death stare toward Ren who purposely finding a cause of his death.

"Don't you ever call me with that name again."

"Aigoo.. You should start calling me Ren then. It's not fair if I'm the only one that follow every order you give, right?"

"Hey, I have this name on my ID. See? Amber. A. M. B. E. R.”

“Whatever.”

“ But, I sincerely mean it, don't call me Eunyoung or even mention my gender if we met Chunji later."

"Why?"

"I met him today at my shop and I think..."

"What?"

"He thinks I'm a guy."

"What? Seriously?"

"Yeah.. I was quite surprise at first but you know, right? Everybody keep mistaken me for a boy before."

"Still.. Wait. How do you know about this?"

"I accidentally heard he was talking about a boy when he talks to one of my customer. Something happen on the shop today and he help me. That's when I realise he actually identify me as a boy."

"Hahaha... Oh my... He's going to be so embarrassed once he knows the truth."

Ren said it while keep holding his stomach, pain start to appeared as he couldn't control the laugh.

"For sure."

"For sure? Wait. So, you're not going to tell him the truth?"

"Naw... Just let him find it out himself. This will be fun."

"But, what if something bad is going to happen soon? Who knows if he’s going to let out his rage or what to us later, right?”

Amber stop for a while, her hand on her chin, just like a person in a thinking position. A few second later, she looks up toward Ren, curving a smile.

“Don’t worry. He won’t do that.”

“Mwo? How did you know that? You never knew what he could do to us, right?”

“I just... Know.”

Amber said with a smile while hugging Ren’s stuffed toy.  

***

Ljoe keep peeking on the girl on his side. She keeps smirking at him as if she has won over him or something. Ljoe sigh slowly noticing his father eventually come into the room with his secretary.

“It must be something important that you even come here, right Eunmi? You DO know that I don’t own that much time to spared, huh?”

“Yes. Absolutely, Mr Lee. You should ask your son instead.”

“I-”

“Son, it’s ok. There’s no need for you to explain everything. I’ve heard about it.”

“I can see there’s a lot of rumors that you've been involve lately, huh dad?”

“Let’s just say that I had a great personal spy with me.”

Mr Lee purposely gave a wink to Eunmi as he said so. Ljoe let out a loud sigh as he saw the situation in front of him now.

"So, Ljoe. Where did you say you're going?"

"Nae? Ah... Well...”

“You’re not going to be dishonest with your own dad, right?”

“No, I will not dad. I won’t.”

“So?”

“I’m... Korea, dad. I'm heading to Seoul."

"Seoul? That sounds interesting. But why?"

"There's something that I need to take care. Something important."

"What about Eunmi then? You're not going to left her alone in here, right?"

“Well, she still has her studies to be take care.”

“So did you. Remember?”

Ljoe was losing his patient when he was unconsciously pounding the desk in front of him. Mr Lee only gave a smirk when the shocked Eunmi look at his way, trying to gain some pity.

“Calm down my son. I gave the permission. Yes, you can go.”

“A-are you serious?”

“Yes, I do.”

"T-thank you. I-I promise it won't be long. Just give me some time to solve this."

"Some time to solve it? Like how long? A year? Two year?"

Ljoe gave a glared toward the voice beside him. There, Eunmi was glaring at him back with full of hatred.

'Seriously, Jung Eunmi, what do you want?' he whispers slowly.

'YOU.'

***

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWliM-hlfgc

 

Chunji was on his bed, trying to close his eye when Amber's face suddenly comes to his mind. He frowned a bit, knocking his head. 'Seriously, what is happening to me? Why did I keep thinking about that guy? Omo. Don't tell me....'

“Chunji?”

“Oh… Mom. Come in.”

“I’m sorry. I have knocked but you seem to be on your own world for a while…”

“It’s ok mom. I totally understand it.”

“What’s wrong? Is there something that you want to talk to me? Is it about the moving? You hate it?”

“W-what? NO! I love it! I seriously love it, mom. I just… I may take some time to adjust myself with this new environment.”

“Like I always said son, take your time… I sincerely hope that one day you’ll be able to accept my hometown.”

His mom’s tender voice, melt him for a while. ‘I should have shown more interest, don’t I? Aishh… Pabo, Chunji.’

“Ah, before I forget, here some list for you. You know you should study them first before make any decision, right?”

“List? What is this for, mom?”

“Aniya… Don’t tell me that you’re going to leisure around like this forever. You should consider to be in school or what, right?”

“School? Mom, can’t I just be with you in this house? Can’t I? Can’t I?”

Chunji’s cute expression almost kills his mom. With a smile, she pats Chunji’s head gently.

“Chunji-ah… I know that you loved me. But, don’t you think that this constant affection you’re giving is too much. You don’t want to be called as a mama boy, don’t you?”

“Mama Boy is then… I don’t care. I just want to be loved by uri omma! (our mom)”

Chunji immediately pull her mom into a hug. The immediate act by Chunji, curve a sweet smile on his mom’s beautiful face.

“Arasso, arasso… Oh, uri mama boy, nado saranghae! (I love you too, our mama boy)”

 

Made double update today~~~ Kekeke.. It's been a while, right?? miyan2... I'm bowing now.. Please forgive me huhuhuhu T^T Anyway, subscribe and comment is needed~~~ ^__^

 

And, I just love the bond between Chunji and his mom ^^.. oh! miss my home~~