I'm coming to you

He's a girl

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYOGCGDCVeo

Ren was standing in front of Amber’s house porch with his hand on his waist. As soon as he saw Amber’s motorcycle start to coming through the gate, he started to scream his lung out.

 

“YAH! AMBER LIU!!! WHERE THE HECK DID YOU WENT, YOU RASCAL GIRL??!!!”

“Yah! Are you trying to make me go deaf??”

“YOU’RE THE ONE WHO WAS MISSING ALL OF A SUDDEN!”

“What nonsense are you in now, Minki? I seriously can’t understand you. I have sores all over my body now. Can you move? I want to go inside.”

“Yah!!!! You don’t do that not-interested-face to me you Amber Liu! Come back here!!!!”

“Aish… Stop it could you?! I don’t have time for your nagging, Choi Minki! Now, move!”

“SHIROOOO!!!! (Don’t want)”

“WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING AT ME??!!! YOU, CHOI MINKI! ARE YOU ASKING FOR THE DAY FOR YOUR DEATH??!!!!”

“It’s your fault, pabo! If it wasn’t for you, I don’t have to keep shouting and screaming like this, you know?”

“And what do you mean by that?”

“Everybody keep asking where you’re going and stuff. It’s havoc inside, you see?”

Amber quickly peeks into her house where she could see her parents and Ren’s mom are looking at her like she’s some kind of food.

“Okay… That was scary.”

“That’s why I told you to tell us wherever you’re going, Amber. We thought that something bad have happen to you!”

“But, I thought I’ve told mom about it. I have clearly told her that we’re going to fish.”

“You know your mom sometimes forget about things, right? She has a lot to handle at her office, how are she supposed to think about what you say in just an instant?”

“Aish… You’re right. I should have text dad too.”

“Yes you should! That’s the way it should be. And, what with this ‘we’? You bring somebody else with you?”

“Ah… Since you keep saying that I should stop fish, it’s not something that girl should do and bla bla bla… I just take Chunji with me instead. There’s a lot to bother if I bring you with me.”

“What? Have you lost mind? Who said you can go there without me? Why did you bring Chunji with you?? AH WAEEEE??!!! (Why)”

“Yah. What’s up with you man? Why did you keep interrogating me like I’m a criminal? I can do what I want, you moron. Besides, why should I bring you with me? So that you could nag all the way there? Michinnom (Crazy guy)”

“Where are you going? I’m not done with you yet. Yah! Amber! Yah!!!”

“I should go inside and meet my parents instead. It’s better than explaining things to you. You just won’t listen to me at all. You keep blaming me like it’s all my mistakes.”

“But, IT IS!”

“Aish. Go away. I’m done with all this nonsense. Go home. Palli kha!! (Go away now)”

“Arasso (I get it) But promise me, you’re not going to act like this anymore.”

“Yeah yeah… Whatever. Goodbye.”

“Yah! Do you want to send me away just like that? My mom is still inside, idiot!”

“Aishh, chuyunghae! (Shut up)”

 

Amber quickly shooed Ren away while trying the best apologetic smile that she has toward the elders who are looking at her furiously.

***

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9x-v1n3K4g&list=RDIE4wv-_eDec&index=40

“So, what do you think Mr Jeong? I heard that you’re one of the famous investigators in here?”

“Well… It’s going to be quite hard, Mr Lee. I’m not so sure I could find people in a short time with a few sources like this. I mean, you only give me his name and some pictures. How could I find him that instant?”

Ljoe sigh as he hears it. He then looks up toward the investigator who keep studying the pictures.

“It’s okay then… It’s fine to me as long as I find him.”

“He seems like he’s quite an important person. I’ll try my best to help you then, Mr Lee.”

“Thank you so much Mr Jeong.”

 

He is important. To me.

***

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iErHNJzkrq0&index=30&list=RDAkecs2cmkpk

I dedicated this song for Jiyeon's character. She's totally an adorable, cute little sister in my eyes!! >< (even when we're actually in the same age. kekeke)

“Ting tong”

“Amber! Don’t you hear the bell? Go open the door for me.”

“Imo… You should tell Minki to come down instead. He’s been keeping himself in the room like a girl, you know?”

“You don’t give me excuses, Amber. Go open that door now!”

“Aish… Arasso.”

Amber quickly open the door and saw a cute looking girl in front of her.

“Unni, annyong!”

“Yo. What are you doing here?”

“To meet you of course! Where’s oppa?”

Jiyeon try to step in before Amber push her back.

“Why do you come to Minki’s house if you want to see me?”

“That was just an excuse. I really miss my oppa! Where’s him?”

 

Tch. Can't you be more honest? 

 

“He’s upstairs.”

“Huh? I should go to see him then.”

“Yah yah. Wait a minute.”

“Why unni?”

“First, you should stop call me unni.”

“But, I should call you unni. My mom said, we should respect our elders.”

"Jiyeon-ah. It's not like I'm someone's grandmother. You can keep it cool with me. Besides, if you really want to keep the informality with me, oppa is better.”

“N-nae? Oppa? What's with oppa?”

"Or you can call me Amber then."

"Unni, what is it? Is there something happen to you?"

“Well, I'm in the situation where I had to hide my identity due to this one person.”

 

Aish..... It shouldn't bother me this much though. Why do I keep wanting to hide it from him?

 

“Who??? Unni. Don’t tell me you just commit a crime? The police are searching for you now? You have to hide!!!”

“Jiyeon-ah… Do I really look like a wicked witch on your eyes? Aish. Wait here until I call Minki. Arasso?”

 

Amber walk toward Ren’s room with a rage filled in her. Aigoo… I can’t stop wondering… Does her head really filled in with a brain? Aish. That girl..

 

“Seriously??”

 

Amber cried in disbelief as she opens the door.

 

“What’s up with you and this whole set of makeup, woman?”

“I’m not a woman!”

“But you keep acting like one!”

“AM NOOOTTTT!”

“STOP SCREAMING AT ME, YOU DUMMY LOOKING FACE”

“MWO!!! Come here. I’ll put some on you, then.”

“HECK NO. GO AWAYYY!!!”

“WHAT’S WITH THIS LOUD SOUND? I’M TRYING TO COOK HERE, KIDS!”

“Mom, you shouldn’t say that to us….”

 

Ren try his best to show his apologetic face to his mom.

 

“Then, who told you to keep screaming at each other?  You should stop fighting, kids. You are grown-ups already; you should stop acting like this. And, you Choi Minki stop those aegyos already. It won’t work on me.”

“OMMAAA!!! I told you to call me Ren, right???”

“Your father tries his best to come out with a beautiful name for you, why did you bother changing it whenever you like? Aish!”

Mrs Choi quickly went downstairs while keep her glares toward both of them.

“Who told you to scream, idiot? You see? Imo was never like that before.”

“Who told you to come to my room and cause trouble, then? Nobody, right?? Mehrong.”

“What? Ergh! Your lovely Jiyeon come to see you! That’s why I come.”

“Jiyeon? Where is she?”

“Downstairs waiting for you, of course.”

“Why don’t you tell her to come inside? She might be freezing outside!”

“She will not, you moron. It’s not even winter now.”

“She might be even dying by now. Arghhhh!!! Jiyeon-ah…”

 

Amber gives an arrogant smirk and quickly follows him from behind. Ren run as fast as he could toward the door, open the door and hug the person in front of it. Later then he realise Amber was laughing her head off.

 

“HAHAHAHAHA!! Yah Choi Minki, what are you doing now? HAHAHAHAHA!!!”

“Oppa…”

 

Ren was shrieking in surprise when he realise the sweet voice that he adores so much was on his side rather than in his embrace.

 

“What are you doing, Ren?”

“What are YOU doing? Why did you hug me, you freak dude?”

“You’re the one who hug me.”

“Yeah, Minki. You’re the one who hug him, stupid! Hahahaha”

“Heck no!! Why should I hug him? Jiyeon-ah… IS THIS TRUE? Did I just hug a guy?”

“Oppa… I clearly know the fact that both of you are guys but I can’t stop myself from thinking weirdly…”

“N-nae? Jiyeon-ah… Are you jealous of me?  With HIM??!”

“Oh… I think so.”

“Jiyeon-ah… First, let come inside. I’ll explain to you more. Oi, Amber. Take Chunji with you. I need to talk to Jiyeon first.”

“Why should I? Chunji needs to be explained too, right?”

“YAH! I didn’t do it purposely!”

“We shall see that later. Let’s hear your so-called explanation first.”

“Are you really going to be like this, Amber??!”

 

Amber smile cheerfully, taking Chunji with her following Ren into the house. That suit you, Choi Minki. How dare you bring anger toward my Imo? Serves you right!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtSranHVvwM&list=RDAkecs2cmkpk&index=14

Chunji’s POV

Did she just grab my hand? Oh my god. How am I going to tell her to let me go? More importantly, how to hide this red face of mine? What am I going to do? How I’m going to escape now??

 

“Chunji. Your name is Chunji, right?”

 

I quickly turn to my side where a girl with beautiful long hair and milky white flawless face is watching at me intensely. I’m starting to think there’s something on my face already. I start to check is there something weird on me when I realise the hand that holding me tightly just then have been let go. Amber was telling me to sit beside him but I choose a seat that is nearer to Ren. Well, that was before I was shooed by Ren, lost my balance and I sit with Amber instead. Aish. What a day.

 

“Yes. I’m Chunji Daniels. You can call me Chunji. It’s a pleasure to meet you.”

“I’ve hear a lot about you from oppa. I’m Jiyeon. The one and only apple of oppa’s eye.”

 

The girl let out a chuckle with it. I can tell you she’s one cute, breath-taking girl that will captured man’s eye once you see her lovely smile. No wonder Ren was overly protective to her. Not my style though. I won’t like a girl like her for sure. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with her. It was with me instead. It just… I find it hard to attract to a girl like her.

 

“So… Chunji. Why are you here?”

“Ah… I went to your house, Amber. But, your mom tells me that you’re here.”

“You meet my mom?”

“Yeah… She was using full Korean at first. But, when I’m starting to show my confuse face, she quickly tell me to go to Ren’s house.

 “I can imagine mom’s reaction already. But, since you’re here, I guess you should stay to taste my Imo’s cooking.”

“Imo?”

“My aunty. She’s Ren step mom. Her cooking is a total failed, so she’s trying her best to cook according to what Ren’s father taste. She is still experimenting with her food though.”

“Yah, Amber! Who are you to talk like that about my mom, huh?”

“I’m telling the truth! You do realise it too, don’t you?”

“So what are we? A bunch of experimental material?”

 

Amber and Ren burst out laugh as Jiyeon said that. Unlike them, I try to hold my laugh but I couldn’t as I saw how confuse she was. She is sure an innocent girl after all. A woman then came out; who I believe Ren’s mom and Amber’s aunt, telling us to sit on the dinner table to taste her cooking. I can guess the outcome already, but I just try my best to smile genuinely and bow politely to her before sit in with all of them. Next thing I knew, everyone was engaged in loud chattering except me. Throughout the conversation, my eyes were fixated on Amber. I try to turn my glaze away but I just can’t do it. No. It’s more like I don’t want to do it. He was intoxicating.  I don’t even know why I feel so but I just can’t stop myself from thinking this way about him. I’ve never been like this. Not even when I’m with Ljoe before. This is the first time of my life that I’m like this. My heart felt like somebody ripped it away and it hurt so much. I shouldn’t be like this. I know. But, I couldn’t help myself. Amber is just different.

 

“Yah! Don’t you want to go home?”

“Ah? What-“

“Well… You’re not going home?”

“Ren. Where am I?”

“Yah… Are you hallucinating or what? You keep stuffing in my mom’s food like you haven’t been feed for a whole year long! Wah… This

is the first time I ever saw someone was so interested with my mom’s cooking!”

 

I start to remember how I keep pushing all those food into my mouth while staring at Amber. I think I wanna puke.

 

“Where’s the bathroom?”

“Right in the corner. Why?”

 

I can feel that Ren cracked up when I start to run to the bathroom. Bless my mind. Why do I keep acting like this when I’m with Amber?

***

www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9x-v1n3K4g&list=RDIE4wv-_eDec&index=40

"Hello?”

Ljoe was startled when the person on the line answered him.

“I know you’re the one who called. You should say something if you call, right?”

“You… You’re okay?

“What? Am I supposed to cry like there’s no tomorrow just for you? I have to get up and live like everybody else too, right?”

“I’m glad you fine then, Eunmi.”

 

 

Silent.

 

 

“This is why I refuse to pick up your call, Ljoe. You always try to make me fall to you. Anyway, it has been 3 days since you went, how’s things going there?”

“Well… Everything was fine. We still can’t trace him though.”

“Is that so? One good news for me then.”

“Everything’s fine there? How’s thing with your father? Is he mad?”

“Of course, he would! A guy who was his daughter’s fiancee runs away just like that on his daughter birthday party. Not to add, the reason for the escape is due to his gay lover. Do you know how embarrassed my father was?”

“I’m sorry Eunmi-ah… I didn’t mean to make him so.”

“Do you know how pathetic you sound now? Why bother apologize when you already make the mistake? You should think first before doing that act, Lee Byunghun.”

“This is not a mistake, Eunmi-ah. I’ve consider a lot before I come to this.”

“So, you’re going to say you’re doing this for love? Bless your thought, Ljoe.”

“Are you really going to be like this, Eunmi?”

“What am I supposed to say then? That I’m glad you call me? You should know that I’m starting to hate you when I refuse to pick up your calls, right? WHY BOTHER CALLING IF YOU NOT EVEN INTERESTED WITH ME??!!”

 

Ljoe hear a few sobs on the line. He starts to feel sorry for what have he done.

 

“I’m going to tell my father to cancel the engagement as soon as possible.”

“W-what? Are you serious, Eunmi?”

“Have I ever joking about serious thing, Ljoe? I won’t let you go though. As you know, I can’t live without you. And, even if I can, I won’t! But, I don’t want to push you into the elders’ arrangement. I don’t want to make you feel trouble and eventually start to hate me instead. I want you to fall me in a natural way. You’re going to be under me, Ljoe. I’m going to play fair and square. I’m going to snatch your heart and you’re going to completely forget that jerk!”

“Eunmi. You do know there’s nothing could change my heart, right?”

“You just see and wait. I’m sure that guy has erased you from his head too. That explains why he never called or answered your phone calls, right? Anyway, you’ll come to me just like what I have planned. I can promise you that.”

“Have you out of your mind, Eunmi? Why do you keep saying things like this? I called you because I’m worried of you. This is what I get in return?”

“Ljoe. You don’t have to worry about me. You just continue your search on that guy. At the meantime, I’ll work on my strategy. You still think of me as your friend, right?”

“Of course I do. I-“

“That’s enough for me, Ljoe. You should fasten your search on him. So that you could come back to me faster.  Sleep tight, Ljoe. Goodnight.”

“W-wait!Eunmi-ah!”

 

Ljoe keep scratching his head. Aish… What she is up to now? I seriously can’t understand her well. She was crying all over me back then, and now she wants to see me crawling to her? What makes she think so? I don’t even know where all that confidents come from. I won’t back off though. If she thinks that by saying things like that will stop me then she is wrong. I should hurry up in my search. Yes. The faster the better. Despite all of that, I still glad that Eunmi is completely fine. She is my beloved friend after all. I cannot ruin our friendship just because of this. Yes. This is the right thing to do. I should find Chunji and in the same time keep my friendship with Eunmi.

***

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bhh07pyHk4

“Yah Choi Minki! Come here!”

“Aish… What now Amber? I don’t have time to waste for you.”

“How dare you leave me just like that, huh? You should wait for me first!”

“Why should I wait for you? I can do what I want too! If I want to go to school all by myself, I can do that too!”

“Yah. If it’s not due to your lunch box, I won’t be searching for you too! Now, take this with you and go away. I don’t even like your so called pretty face, idiot.”

 

Amber then stomps away from Ren before she heard a familiar voice.

 

“Hey guys! I’m here!”

 

Amber slowly turns toward the voice where she could recognize a common build. What the- What is he doing in here??!!

 

 

Some sneak peek for you dear subbies~

 

"That kid is seriously going to cause trouble."

"I have found the address, Sir. It is in Seocho-gu."

"Did he come here to brag on about his nationality? Weird freak."

"But, unni is a girl. Why do I have to call her oppa?"

"YAH YAH! GET OFF ME, YOU ANNOYING JERK!"

"I'm going to find Chunji soon, Eunmi. Pray for me"

"Go take this lunch box and have your lovely picnic with him, ok? You could thank me later."

"I'm so happy, I don't even know what should I do. Should I go bald my head then?"

"Jiyeon-ah. You still love me, right?"

 

"So.... You want to explain to me why your name is Amber?"

 

Till then, subbies~ ^o^