It's Dae Han Min Guk

He's a girl

 

I get this lovely poster on

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/232040/green-peas-graphic-shop-open-graphic-poster-request-postershop-graphicshop

by sushiroll13

So, make sure you guys visit their shop and this designer, ok?? =)

 

And, sorry for the late update. I was having author's blocked since AFF process.. Anyway, here you go.. ENJOY!!

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suEMcdkpH4A

“I’m not going, dad.”

“I don’t care. I’ve already book 2 tickets. You’re going with your mom, Chunji.”

“But- ”

“You heard me, son. No but!”

Chunji’s dad leave him alone on the room with suitcase. Chunji was sighing alone as he start packing his things.

“What’s wrong, Chunji?”

His mom who appeared out of nowhere almost cause him to jump out of suprise. He keep caressing his chest while shooking his head at his mother’s bluntness.

“Mom, stop doing that if you don’t want me to end up at any funeral..”

“Who’s funeral?”

“It’s going to be mine if you’re going to keep pulling that act.”

“Alright, I get it.. But, is there something wrong? You keep sighing just now.”

Chunji sigh once again and try to curve a smile for her mom.

“Mom, is it that necessary I moved back to Seoul with you?”

“Why not, Chunji?”

“Well.. Because it’s Asia.”

“And, what’s wrong with that?”

“Because..”

“Chunji, my son.. I know you think that you’re not going to fit in there but I know you’ll manage to do that someday. If time the one that you need, than you’re going to receive a lot of it. I don’t think we’ll going anywhere after this moving back, Chunji.”

“Well..”

“Besides, what’s wrong with Asia? I’m Asian. And, you Chunji, my son, you’re half Korean. That’s totally make you as an Asian.”

“Yes, mom.. I completely understand that..”

“So, what’s actually the problem?”

Chunji sigh and turned his head down once again. He just couldn’t face his mom anymore. Asia is good. Apparently,the weather there was so much better than England where he sometime got sick by the sudden changing evironment. Yes, he realise that. He also know the fact that Korea has been nominated as the most visited country in 2011. Well, he’s going to thank to his lunatic Kpop fan friend who keep telling him stuff like that. And,just like what his mom said, their family were all Asian. Except his father who was born in London. Chunji even have a second name except Chunji Daniels. It was Lee Chanhee. Yup. What an Asian name he got there. The one that was supposed to be an honour  gift from his grandpa on his mom side for him. So,what’s the problem? What if there was something? Basically, Chunji do realise how well-mannered people in Korean reaction toward a like him. Yes. He’s a gay.

***

“Here’s your ticket. Just stay there with your mom. I’ll be there in the next two month.”

“Sure, dad.”

Chunji almost cry as he spoke the words. The truth is he just hate this whole moving back thing. Why can’t he just stay here with his father’s family? Why he have to listen to everything that come out from his dad’s mouth? Why can’t he just fight back and win over his dad? Those question start lingering over his mind when he heard the announcement of their going to be departured flight.

***

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dBpLW9Jw4Y

 

“Yah!!! Palli irona!! (Waked up now!!)”

“Ergh..”

“Oh no, Choi Minki! You’re not going to give me ergh, erm, and huh as an excuse. Now, GET UP!!!”

Ren jump from his bed as he felt his going to lost both of his ear with Amber’s loud voice.

“Yah! Are yo trying to kill me instead?!!”

“Oho! Now, you’re talking about killing?! You’re the one who keep killing me with that sleeping behaviour. I wish you could hear your snore just for a minute and you’ll know my suffer.”

“Snore? What snore? I don’t snore!”

“Choi Minki, you absolutely have no idea what I’m going through every single day, do you?”

Amber walk away from Ren’s room while shooking her head. She smirk as she saw Ren was ruffling out his hair in confusion. As Amber make her own way to the kitchen, all of a sudden, she bumped into a middle-aged woman.

“Oh.. You’re here?”

“Nae. I was going to kick Minki’s all over if he keep that sleeping attitude with him.”

“Yah, Amber! I told you to call me Ren, right? What was the Minki thing all about?”

Ren who was just ready with his school uniform, down to get her.

“It’s your name, right? And, why I have to called you Ren when that wasn’t even your name? I get it if you’re being all jealous with me, but this is not it, man. I’m not going to call you with that stupid name. The end.”

“Oh no, you’re not, Amber. Called me Ren. Now!”

“No way.”

“Ren is my name!”

“No, it isn’t”

“Yes, it is.”

“It isn’t.”

“It is!”

“It isn’t!”

“It is!”

“YAH!! STOP IT YOU TWO!!!”

Amber and Ren both turn to Mrs. Choi who was standing with her spatula.

“NO BREKAFAST FOR BOTH OF YOU, IF THIS STUPID ARGUMENT GOES ON. NOW, SIT!”

They both quickly take their sit while keep their head down to the table, avoiding Mrs Choi fierced stare.

***

“The person you’re going to called now is unreachable...”

“Can’t you just pick up my phone, Chunji? Aish..”

Ljoe sigh as he try dialled the number but end up for the same answer at the end.

“Where did you go, you jerk?!”

***

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0TquDUflLo

“Honey, is everything alright?”

“I guess..”

Chunji keep wandering around his new bungalow while try curving a smile. His mom who aware of his son sorrow, pat his shoulder while trying to tell him to bear with this whole sudden moved back.

“I’m not going to force you or what but it probably better if you try use some Koreans words since we already here. What if you started by calling me omma? It’s a call for a mother in here.”

“I know that, mom. But, I’m not going to do it. You’re my mom. And, you’ll forever be a mom for me. You don’t have to worried about my Korean, I take Korean’s class before, remember?”

“Well, I guess everything’s fine then.. I’ll be on my room if you ever need anything. Your dad just called me. He say that we’re going to receive our maids tomorrow. So, you don’t have any other choice except just bear with my cooking today.”

“Mom, I love your dishes. You know that, right? It’s ok. I’m going to be the one who in charged for the groceries.”

“You sure?”

“Nae.”

“Wow, you do know Koreans!”

“I told you, right? Now, just leave the rest for me. Just go rest in your room instead.”

“Arasso.”

His mother wink to him as she said that. Chunji smile sweetly and walk quickly toward the gate.

***

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8iFhK320Sg

“I’m not going home with you today, Amber.”

“Mwo? Wae? There’s something come up? Wait. Do you received any detention?”

“What? Yah. What do you take me for? You?”

“What’s wrong with me?”

“Well, if we’re going to talk about detentions then it’s going to be you, Miss Amber.”

“Haha.. Funny. What’s you up to now, Minki?”

“I’m-”

“Oppa!”

Both of them turn as Ren sure recognized the voice.

“So, this is it? You guys going to be all lovey-dovey once again?”

“Amber unnie, I promise I’m not going to exceed my limit this time.”

“UNNIE? OHO! I told you about calling me that before, right?”

“Wae? You’re obviously a year older than me. It’s normal to call you unnie.”

“No, it is not. Amber is good. No adding of unnie.”

“I told you, Jiyeon. You can forget the formalities with her.”

Jiyeon pout as Ren say that to her.

“So, I guess I better get going. I’m for sure not going to stop all this romantic act that you got. But, remember this, Choi Minki. I’m going to tell your mom if you ever forget about the reward.”

“What reward, Ren?” Jiyeon intervened them.

“Something that I promised her to keep our secret.”

“Ah..”

“Khanda(I’m going), you guys!”

***

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89f9Y4lJ_Fw&playnext=1&list=PLB5F873BAD4FD3822&feature=results_video

Chunji’s POV

Oh! This whole jet lag start killing me. I should think of this when I was being all nice,volunteering to my mom. I should remember that I no nothing about this place! Now, what I’m going to do? Uh.. Pabo, Chunji!

As I was busy knocking my head with my fist, my eyes suddenly catch a middle aged ahjumma who was sitting on the bus stand. Yeah, maybe I could ask her for a route to my house. I was so busy thinking of proper way to ask the ahjumma before I was bumped to somebody.

“Yah! Appa! ( That’s hurt!)” I heard a voice come from the person.

I blinked at him a couple of times before he punched me on my shoulder causing me to shriek.

“What are you doing?!”

“You should ask the same thing to yourself instead.”

“What?”

“You just bumped into me, and there’s not even a sorry come? WHAT WAS THAT?!”

Guilty start filling me all of sudden. He’s right. I should say sorry for this. But, why was he so furious with this small matter? Why couldn’t he just take this lighty? I mean, Hey, here’s a foreigner you’re talking to. Can’t you see it??

“I’m sorry. Done?” I've finally voiced out.

“Oho! Do you think I’m going to take this that easy? You was purposely bumped into me just then. Don’t you?!”

“WHAT?! Wow, this is first time I ever confront with a clueless person like you. IT WAS CLEARLY AN ACCIDENT. Can’t you see that?”

“How I’m going to see if I almost fall due to your ‘accident’, huh?”

“Use your eyes then. God didn’t give to you to waste it..”

I was going to leave but unfortunately he manage to grab my hand first.

“You’re not going anywhere.” He said while pulling me closer to him.

“Oh god.. WHAT”S WRONG WITH YOU?!”

“I certainly know this kind of act thing. It was obvious you intentionally hit me then try to run without any guilty feeling, right? So, I’m not going to let you go just like that!”

“What? Why I want to do that? It’s not going to benefit me either!”

“Well, somebody make that as their hobby.”

“Yeah.. A person like YOU maybe.”

“Mind your language, you brat, weirdo boy.”

“Weirdo? Aish.. You seriously make my day. Congratulation with that!”

“Hold on! Where are you going?”

“What?! Now you want to come to my house, complaning regarding this? Forget it! Don’t you ever thinking of following me.”

“Mworagu?! Yah!! Who said anything about coming to your junk place?? Aigoo.. Hobo..”

“WHAT?!”

“HOBO.”

“I’m going to be nuts at this state. I better get going.”

“Nae.. Just go. It would be better if we never meet again!”

“Oh.. There’s no need for you to mention. I absolutely won’t ever dream of that.”

“On the second thought, I think it would be better if I’m the one who go. Have a nice day!!’

I could see the boy was stomping his feet all the way after I said that. Seriously, I never thought that there will be this type of person in this world. Now, that I’ve thinking to it, LIFE IS SURE FULL OF SUPRISE.

***

Amber’s POV

I seriously going to let out all this anger to that Choi Minki once he come back soon. Just because of his little date with that girl, I met with that brat boy. Oh.. I hate it whenever I’m thinking of his lost-puppy-face-yet-with-snobbish-annoying-attitude. I swear I’m going to repay all these back if we’re ever met again.. Just hope that we’re not. Because I absolutely unsure things that I’m going to do if I see that boy again. Just wait...

 

So, what you think?? Hehe.. Comments and suggestion are pleased... And, love from me to the subscribers!! Till now, BYE!! ^_^