Jealous?

K-I-S-S-M-E-?

 

CHAPTER 9

"Let me walk you home while we talk" he said and walk next to you.

"Umm" You said while your mind was filled with what you saw last night.

"Hey, gwenchana? Your eyes are puffy?" he suddenly stopped and make you stop walking as well.

"It’s ok, I’m fine" you paused. "I’m sorry for canceling our date"

"It’s okay" he smile and continue walking.

'I like the way you smile Kim Myung Soo but I don’t if that’s a fake one or not? I wish I’m not too much of coward to ask you what you feel about me, but I guess I am a coward' you though to yourself and glance at Myung Soo.

Your eyes become teary out of sudden remembering what you saw last night.

“gwenchana?” Myung Soo spoke.

“ne” you said and held the tears in.

 

*your Pov

As we arrive home I bid Myung Soo goodbye and was about to walk into my house when CAP, Niel, Changjo and Ricky walk out of the front door.

 

I look at them and they smiled and wave too me.

“baby cousin~ we’re just heading home” CAP said and put and arm around my neck.

“already?” I pouted.

“ne, mianhae, we have things to do” Niel said and pinch my cheeks.

“araso” I said as I rub my cheek.

“take care” CAP hug me and kiss me on the forehead.

Ricky hug me and kiss on my head.

Changjo hug me while planting a wet kiss on my left cheek. Eww. I glare at him, he just chuckled.

Followed by Niel that hug me for a long time.

"clear your weekend because we are going to take you out" he whispered but the rest of Teen Top still can hear it.

CAP nodded. The rest are smiling.

They headed out of the gate and wave at me, when my eyes caught Myung Soo by his front gate glaring at them.

"annyeong oppa duel" I bid them

"ne! Remember! Clear your weekend! We will pick you up at 8" CAP shouted and walk to the bus stop with them.

 

I turn around to find Myung Soo behind your back, glaring at me. *Gulp!*

"Who are they to you? and who am I to you?" he asked coldly.

He seems like he’s going to explode! [jk! Haha xD]

Why is he so angry towards me? And why does he even bother to ask me about them when he is cheating on me with another girl? I’m having the urge to argue with him but I just let it go and answer his questions.

"of course you're my boyfriend."

"then who are they?"

"are you jealous?"  I challenge him

"NO!" he turn away.

"Okay fine then, I won’t tell you who are they since you are not jealous! Oh, I’m going to hang out with them this weekend" I said and was about to enter my house.

"OKAY FINE! IM JEALOUS TO SEE THEM HUGGING AND KISSING YOU! HOW COME YOU JUST LET THEM HUG YOU AND KISS YOU WHEN YOU TELL ME THAT IM YOUR BOYFRIEND BUT YOU NEVER HUG ME OR KISS OR EVEN HOLD MY HAND WHEN WE WALK TOGETHER!" he blurted out.

 

A playful smile form on my face.

"I can’t believe you jealous with my cousins" I replied quietly but loud enough for him to hear it.

“mwo? What did you say?” he turn his face towards me.

“first you’re jealous and now you’re death?” I said playfully.

“what did you say to me?!” his face was now turning red.

“ha-ha” I just laugh.

“FINE! WE’RE THREW!” he shouted and stomp away.

 

 


we're threw? does that mean he broke out with you?

lalala *cover my ears and eyes* syuyoung nim didn't do anyhting ;D

haha, if you want to find out what happened, keep on reading! and ne, this chapter was written by

syuyoung and icesapphire! gomawo for subscribing/ reading/ commenting! ^^