date!

K-I-S-S-M-E-?

 

*nobody’s POV*

 “hey~” you snap out of your hallucination, and felt strong arms wrap around you.

 “Myung Soo?” you look up to him, his chin on your shoulders.

 “I see you by the window looking at me” he grinned “so I ask your mom to let me in”

 “oh.. hehe” you just giggled.

 “want to go out this Sunday?” he asked.

 “for what?” you questioned.

 “on a date of course” he patted your head and walk out of your room while waving his hand.

 “Myung Soo ah! Where are we going?” you shouted at him.

 “well.. that’s a secret” *winked* "I'll pick you up on 9"

 ‘ah! He winked at me!’ you thought and run to window to see him leaving your house.

 

---

you wake up and glance at the clock. 'OMG, it's already 8. i need to get ready now'

you tidy up your bed and took a shower.

out of sudden...BIP! your phone ring.

'One New Message' 

you quickly open it.

from:Byunghyun

Emergency!

Chunji accident!

"MWOH??" you shout.

you quickly get ready and went to downstair.

"You are so pretty this morning? where are you going honey?" Your mom greet you as you run downstair.

"Omma, if Myungsoo come, tell him i need to go somewhere. its urgent" you run without looking at your mom.

"eh? where are you going?" Your mom ask but too late you already went in to the cab.

 

*Myungsoo POV*

today I'm going out with ~~~! I'm so excited! *quicken my pace* I already could see her roof!

I was almost there when suddenly I spotted ~~~ coming out from her house in a rush? I wonder what's wrong, I was about to chase her but she is already out of my sight.

So I went to her house, maybe aunty know where she is going, she couldn't possibly forgot our date?

could she?

 

*I knock the door*

"ah, Myung Soo ah~  you're here, ~~~ just left" aunty said her gaze sat far to where ~~~ could have left.

"jeongmal? did she forgot our date?" I act innocent even if I knew she had left.

"I don't think so sweety. she just said something urgent came up" aunty patted my shoulder.

"oh, I see.. it's ok then aunty. I'm going then" I said as I bow and went away.

 

Is that something urgent more important then our date today? *I thought and walk without any direction*

 


Heyy guys!!

icesapphire96 here..

i'm the new co-author for this fic..

so,how is it?? actually this is my first attempt writing a fic.

comment and subscribe please!