date cancelled :(

K-I-S-S-M-E-?

 

CHAPTER4

 

*your pov*

As soon as I got the message, I dash out the house and went straight into the cab without bothering Mom.

“to the Seoul’s Hospital please” I said to the driver.

‘Myungsoo will probably understand if I said Chunji is in the hospital’ *I thought*

 

I arrive at the hospital, went to the reception and ask what is Chunji's room number. I walk to his room with heavy heart, I wonder how badly is he injured in the accident?

*ah! I could see Byunghyun over there!*

“Byungyun ah!” *I call him* “how is Chunji?” I ask him, even thou I’m afraid with the answer he might give.

“~~~! I’m glad you are here. He’s condition is quite serious, but I’m glad he’s not in a coma” Byunghyun said, I felt a little relief.

“the doctor just checking up on him” Byunghyun trying to chill me down “ah, the doctor is coming here” Byunghyun elbowed me.

“doctor, how is he?” I ask a little bit nervous.

“he is ok, he just need a little rest. Are you his guardian?” the doctor ask me.

“ah, yes. I’m his cousin” I answer him.

“can you please come with me and sign some documents?”

‘eh? Me + documents? Haha’ *ok funny to me, you thought*

 

I follow the doctor silently.

He is quit charming, what’s his name again? Jung.. Yong Hwa? *I read his name tag* ok, doctor Yong Hwa. I will remember that *smiling* hehe.

“miss..? miss..?”

“huh?!” *snap out of day dreaming*

“miss are you ok?” doctor Yong Hwa ask.

Aish! Did I just day dream in front of him?! SO EMBARSSING!! (>///<)

“ah, ne. I’m ok. What are you saying again?” I blush a little.

“um, Mr Chunji’s are so lucky that he didn’t get a serious injury, but I’m hoping that you could take a good care on him for this few week so he will get miss…” he said and stopped.

“miss ~~~” I continue his word.

“ok miss ~~~” he said and I nod “thank you doctor Yong Hwa”

“you’re very welcome” he smiled.

*aish.. I’m melting*

As I get out of Dr. Yong Hwa’s office, I could see Byunghyun waiting for me. I walk towards him.

“~~~ ah, let’s go and eat ne?” he said.

“sure!” I answer without thinking much, besides, I haven’t eaten yet.

*end of your pov*

 

*Myung Soo’s pov*

I felt lifeless, maybe she had forgotten about our promise, I drag myself to the playground where I use to play with her when we still kid. I sat under a shady tree as I hide myself from the beaming sun.

I look around from my left to the right and I can hear people chattering among themselves.

 

“~~~ do you want some ice cream?”

 

hm? mwo? ~~~? Did I hear right? ~~~?

*I look around*

 

“sure! Vanilla please!”

 

~~~?! What is she doing here with a guy..??

 


 

 

YEAY! I MANAGE TO UPDATE AGAIN! xD

SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS KIND OF SHORT AND BORING

 

I'll update again soon! ne?! :D

and I just want to say THANKS NEW SUBBIES~ *I'm so touched :'D

I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS STORY.. by SyuYoung

ppyong <3