the end

K-I-S-S-M-E-?

its been 6 hours ago you went away.to where? nowhere.you just dragged your feet anywhere.addtion,you purposely don't bring your phone.obviously they will start calling you if you were away for 5 second

"its time to go home i guess" you dragged you feet to the bus stop.

 

_ _ _

"hey..its been like hours now" Myungsoo messed his hair in frustration.

"don't worry..she not a little girl.she can take care herself" L.Joe uttered,more to comfort himself.

"Gahh...can we go fin.." A door creaking cut Chunji.

"YOU BACK!" Niel jumped off from the chair.

"haha..i told you i'll be back..just don't kno..eh Myungsoo? what are you doing here?" you suddenly the tall figure behind Niel.The boy once give you happiness and crash you.

"we need to talk" Myungsoo walk closer toward you.

"hey..let's go upstair" CAP whispered. The rest follow him,leaving you completely alone with Myungsoo.

"what do you want?" you asked him,coldly.

"please i don't want to end this.im sorry for not believin.." Myungsoo plead.but you just cut him.

"what? are you freaking serious? just leave and g.." out of sudden his lips crushed on yours make you stop.The kiss were calm not like as you imagine.slowly you closed your eyes and a butterflies start to flies happily in your stomuch.After awhile he part away and give you time to breath properly.

"pleasee no" he plead.his eyes were tear.

'what is that tear for?'

"the who is that girl?" you asked. Myungsoo sat on the coach,pulled you on to his lap.

"who? Woori?" he paused and look into his eyes.You just shrugged your shoulder. its feel so good to be in his arm. "for god sake she is Monsoo girlfriend a.k.a Woohyun younger sister"

"chinchaa? why don't you tell earlier?" you shocked.

"so..it still yes" Myungsoo raised his left eye brow.

"well..lemme think" you crashed your lips on him.

"i take as yes" Myungsoo said right after your broke the kiss.

 

:: THE END::

sorry..if it not end like you expected.

and thank you for reading!

kamsamida..jeongmal kamsamida.