aches

K-I-S-S-M-E-?

CHAPTER8

 

I walk into the airport and look around, my body shiveres as I felt the cold air brush up to my skin, being at the airport at this kind of time, I like it more under my warm blanket. Huh! I let out a sigh when I felt a pull my by my neck.

"oppa!" a girlish voice rang into my ears. I spun around.

"woori" I said trying to put up a smile.

"where's everybody?" she ask me. I shrugged.

"mollaso" I knew who was she referring to, but I don't feel like bringing it up.

"ok then" she smiled.

"come, let's go, you'll sleep at my house today" I said as I drag her beg.

"kamsahamida oppa!" she cling to my arm.

"cheonma"

She's clinging to my arm, but ~~~ never did that. Is it because she hates me? or doesn't like me? I shrug again, the thoughts of her is filling my mind. I should have went to her house earlier.

*end of pov*

 

You were sitting by your window, trying to take a peek at Myung Soo's room.

Aish! Where is him! I want to tell him about my oppa's. I just remembered that I haven't told him about them eventhough they are my closest friends.

I try to take a peek again when I heard voices's on the street, passing by my house. I cover my ears as I know it's a girl and a boy's voice.

'euw, are they lovers making out?' I hated if I see any sight of lovers making out, it's like they doesn't hhave a room to make love! I try to pretended deaf when I caught on to the voice. 'it can't be!'

my eyes wide open, I was stammered.

Myung Soo? And a girl?

why is she clinging to him?

and why..

they seem so close

 

they both walk and my heart thump as she led the girl into his house.

'no..'

the door close behind them

'no..' my heart was beating harder.

 

thump

thump

 

"NO!!" I shouted, liquids falling out of my eyes.

 

**

"~~~? why is your eyes all puffy?" you're best friend asked.

"it's.. nothing" you rubbed your eyes gently with the back of you're hand.

"did something happened with Myung Soo?" I stammered, did she know?

"no" I lied.

"then what?" she was eager to know.

"just some bad dreams" I said and brush some hair off my forehead.

"oh I see" she said and patted my head. Sometimes I feel like a kid when she does that.

"could you excuse me, I need to use the bathroom" again I lied and walk out of the class towards the bathroom.

I step out and was about to walk away when I froze.

 

"~~~"

"n.. ne?" I said my voice cracking.

"we need to talk"

"about what?" I'm trying to keep calm.

"it's about something important"

"just tell me now" my imagination suddenly went wild.

"just meet me after school"

"ok.. Myung Soo" I walk away and take a glance at him when I saw;

 

"Myungiee oppa!" it was the girl from last night, clinging to his arm, AGAIN.

I try to stay calm, but I know, my tears was about to fall.

 

After class, I went outside the class and waited at the front gate.

I lean to the wall and put on my headphones when I heard footsteps coming towards my diretion, panting hard, trying to catch his breath.

 

it was..

 

Kim Myung Soo.

 

"let's talk" he said and wiped off his sweat with the back of his hand.

 


SYUYOUNG HERE!! :D

me is busy! so sorry! huhu. how was it? looks like Myungsoo is cheating too? :(

aww.. haha.. maybe he is? maybe not? LOL

keep on reading ne! ppyong!