flashback time

K-I-S-S-M-E-?

 

CHAPTER2

*your pov*

 

‘I’m such a pabo! How can I karate my own boyfriend?!’

“are you ok?” he put on a smile, but I know that he’s hiding in the pain.

“mianhae Myung Soo ah, nomu apa?” I rub the place where I hit him hoping the pain would go away.

“I’m ok” he took my hand and kiss it.

‘kyaaa~!’ I were shouting like a maniac in my heart.

He’s Myung Soo, the-use-to-be-close-friend and neighbor but now your BOYFRIEND. He is a total dream boat, and also the school’s kinga *but not such a kingka to you* He had confessed to you about a month ago and you agreed to be his girlfriend because YOU LIKE HIM TOO *even before he confessed!

“ok class please calm down” I see the teacher coming in and I quickly took back my hand not realizing Myung Soo was still holding it.

‘ah, ok.. I realize I just lost myself just then’ I take a look at Myung Soo only to find him looking back at me  with his dark orbs.. that seems to make me lost myself *is it true I’m dating the most handsome and dreamy kingka in school, I just chuckled and I see him smiling at me *melting* ah I turn my view back to the black board.

*and the boring class goes on* what about a trip to sweetland?~*

 

*flashback*

“~~~ can I see you after school?” Myung Soo said suddenly.

“sure, but why?” you ask him.

“I have something to say” he said and quickly went away before you could say anything else.

After school session had ended you went to wait for Myung Soo outside the school gate. You spot him immediately as he was always so shining and caught your attention at your first glance as you had been on a crush on him since you first meat him.

“Myung Soo!” you call out for him.

“oh ~~~ you’re here” he greeted you.

“so what do you want to tell me?” you ask him straight to the point.

“um.. ~~~” Myung Soo said awkwardly while rubbing the back of his neck

“are you ok?” you said wordily.

“I LIKE YOU!” he suddenly shouted and you went totally blank.

*end of flashback*

 

“ms.~~~” I heard my teacher calling your name and you can see all my classmates staring at you.

“n-ne” I answer shyly not dare to look at my teacher.

“if you don’t mind please go and stand at the hallway” *ah, this is what I got for telling you my awesome time with Myung Soo xD*

So I went to stand in the hallway.

“can I join you?” I turn to my right.. Myun Soo!

“w-what are you doing here?” I ask him as my cheek started to change colour into light pink.

“just to check up on my girl” he said coolly. *ah!*

“ah.. haha.. *blush* go back to class Myung Soo, the teacher might scold you” I smile to him.

“I can’t I got myself a detention too” he smiled back *melt*melt*

“mwo..” I pouted.

“hm..” he wink at me and sat beside me, shoulder-to-shoulder.

‘ah.. am I just lucky or what? Haha’

 


 

SORRY IF IT'S KIND OF SHORT! :D

BUT I HOPE YOU LIKE IT. I'LL UPDATE AGAIN SOON

*THANKS FOR READING^^*