I'm Kim Myungsoo!

K-I-S-S-M-E-?

 

CHAPTER 1

 

“we’re here! This is our new home!” appa said and welcome us to our so called new home.

“~~~ you’ll be happy here” omma said and hugged me.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door, disturbing my-huging-omma-and-me

“omma! Who is he?”

“annyeong there! I’m Kim Myung Soo! Nice to meet you” he held out his hand.

“~~~ nice to meet you too” you reply.

“do you want to play with me?” he ask excitingly.

“sure!” you smiled and follow him

  Childhood is so magical, in 10 minutes, you both already seems like best friend, playing and joking with each other like there’s no tomorrow.

“Myung Soo ah! Do you want to see my magical necklace?” you ask him.

“magical necklace?” he ask you weirdly.

“ne! omma give it to me! She said, if you wear this, you will always feel love and you will always have good luck!” you explain it to him and hand him the necklace.

“it’s so pretty” Myung Soo held it in his palms.

“I only show it to special people in my life” you smiled.

“and.. I’m one of them?” he look at you.

“ne, because you’re my friend now” you make an eye smile and he just keep quite.

“Myung Soo ah, I give this necklace to you!” you quickly grabbed the necklace and put it on him.

“mwo?”he was shock and look at the necklace that is now hanging at his neck.

“I give it to you” you said it again.

“jeongmal? G-gomawoyo!” he hugged you.

. .

“~~~ did you have fun with Myung Soo?” omma hugged you and kiss your forehead before covering you with a blanket.

“nae omma! Myung Soo is the best!” you kiss your omma’s cheek.

 

***

11 YEARS LATER

“omma! I’m going!” you dash out of your house, put your shoes on and run to school because you’re LATE!

“be careful dear!” your omma shout but you couldn’t hear because you’re already run out.

“almost there!” you run faster and look at your watch “one more minute?!” you can see the prefect at the school gate, waiting to close the gate.

3.. 2..

“I MADE IT!!” you shouted as you pass the school gate and made everybody look at you.

“m-mian!” you blush and quickly went away to your class.

As you arrive to class you quickly sat down on your seat when you suddenly felt somebody touching your hair.

“yah!” you give out your karate style punch directly at the person’s face.

“OUCH!”

“don’t you dar-” you turn around “ommo! Myung Soo ah! Jeongmal mianhae!” you shouted.

“i-it’s ok.. jinjja..” he said while rubbing his nose.

“JEONGMAL MIANHAE!” you shouted and bowed 90 degrees.

 “it’s really ok” he said and show off his heart-melting-smile to you.

‘I’m such a pabo! How can I karate my own boyfriend?!’

 

 

 


 

finally I sucscede to update a chapter! sorry to keep you waiting! my mind was blank to type! JEONGMAL MIANHAE! *knock my head to pillow* haha

YEAH THAT'S RIGHT! HE'S YOUR BOYFRIEND! OPPS! I SPILLED IT OUT! LOL.. I'M JUST KIDDING! xD

well is he your BOYFRIEND?! if you want to find out, keep supporting me!

 

Comment! Subscribe! Ppyong!