no more tears.

K-I-S-S-M-E-?

“FINE! WE’RE THREW!” he shouted and stomp away.

did he really mean it? I look at him as his back slowly disappeared. I was too shocked to go after him and explain further.

 

*Myung Soo's Pov*

I can't believe she just laugh and stood there like nothing happened, I guess she really don't love me, no wonder she didn't come after me even if I said 'we're threw!' I didn't really mean it up it just slip my tounge. Aish! what ever, I can find somebody better then her. Maybe yes..maybe not..arghh why i fall in love with you on the first place??

*walk into the house*

"myunggie oppa! where have yo been?"

"just outside" I said calmly trying to avoid eye contact.

"are you.. crying?" she hold my wrist and spun me around towards her.

"aniya!" I said as I pull my hand.

"um" she was starlet and I felt guilty.

"mianhae!" I said and hug her.

*end of Myung Soo's pov*

 

*your pov*

I finally manage to snap out from the shock and run towards Myung Soo's house, I find some courage to knock on the door when I hear something, it was Myung Soo's voice, with a girl? is it the girl from last time?

I peek at the window that was beside the door. [please don't do this xD]

 

"mianhae!" I heard Myung Soo said and he suddenly hugged her.

"ne.. don't do it again" she said and burry her face to Myung Soo's chest.

who.. who is she.. and why is she still in Myung Soo's house.. are they.. anduwe! I snap out of what I was about to think of and I quickly run away to my house, I don't need to see more of this disgusting and terrible things, my heart aches!

I should have even cared, I was right, he was cheating. Tears roll down my cheek without any hesitate. i dashed back to my house and lock up in my room.

*end of your pov*

A week pass.Myung Soo try to talk to you,but you just ignore him and pretend to be busy, When he chase you,you hide. He call you but you turn your mobile off.You don't dare to talk to him or see him. It just gonna make you cry as you still can see he is hugging other girl.You don't really do much thing as your mind are stuck with Myungsoo.

*knock knock*

"hey, are you wake up yet?CAP and the rest of them already here" Mom said

"Yeah, gimme 10 minute and i'll be downstairs"

"Okay, I have to go to work today.Be home before 8PM okay?"

"Ara, ara"

You quickly get ready.You was combing your hair and  just realize how puffy your eyes are and its also look like panda.

'how im gonna hide this eyes?'

*knock knock*

"Can I come in?" Niel asked

"Yeah. I almost done"

He enters the room. You fake smile at him. Yeah yeah, a FAKE SMILE. How can you smile when your inside were upside down, crushed into pieces, well not really but might be a crack waiting to be crush.

"whats wrong? is everything okay? your eyes are puffy" he walk closer to you.

You just lower your head avoiding any eyes contact. "Um, im fine i guess"

You was about exited your room but a hand stop you.

"You guess you were alright but you seriously not babe" Niel pull and spun you toward him.

“Im fine” your voice startled

“No you’re not. What happen to you? Did he hurt you?”

Your tears rolled down. He pulled you into his arm.You burried your face and his chest and sobbed,

"I don't know what happen to you but I always here for you to cry" he patted your head.

You broke the hug and wipe your tear away.

"I try to settle down my problem by myself. Don't worry okay" you smiled. Assuring you are fine

"No more tear okay? Be strong. I don't know what is your problem but remember I always here baby" he smiled

"Yeah, at least for today" 

"Come on, let's go downstairs" He hold your hand and both of you went downstair with a smile on face.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hello...icesapphire96  here

how it is?

i have a BAD news for you guys.

i can't upate the fic for 2 weeks as i went for a vacation.

sorry guys. :(